• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

In response to banks not playing ball regarding refinancing mortgages with home owners strapped by the recession, Obama needed to use alternative methods of persuasion.

Funny+Pictures+Lions+in+Open+and+Men+in+Cage.jpg

You all laughed at me when I said I could build a mobile barbecue pit and humans would just walk right into it with the intelligence of a fly. Who's laughing now, bitches?

B97311217Z.120140427071346000GGO5DI8D.21.jpg

What? No, I can sit here. No, they're getting me musical accompaniment, like on the Tonight Show. People to sit in the board room or at the party, playing music for me. Yeah, on the radio, A Band for Life. I hope they do jazz.

Oh yes, we encourage the men to be present during child birth now. Now, when you feel the next contraction you just let me know and you can hold his hand.
:laugh: :slowclap:

I never laughed so much. gmbteach you deserve some kind of an award for your caption! :hysterical:

Why, thank you kind Sir...

And on top of that, you should receive 100 extra credit points for using a still from Derek! Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom