• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

sw-shell.html

1) Winner posts a non-edited photograph (i.e., no Photoshops, paintings, or drawings). No NSFW (Not Safe For Work).

I would suggest we add "No non-image URLs jammed between

1) Winner posts a non-edited photograph (i.e., no Photoshops, paintings, or drawings). No NSFW (Not Safe For Work).

I would suggest we add "No non-image URLs jammed between tags in the desperate hope that the Internet will magically compensate for your woeful technical incompetence, and guess which image at that site you were thinking of".[/QUOTE]

I'm having all sorts of problems posting images from my Android devices Bilby.

12 hour rule...

Here we go.

It may help to know the painting is the cleverly titled "L'Origine du monde", a picture "painted in oil on canvas by the French artist Gustave Courbet in 1866", now at the Orsay Museum here in Paris, itself a reconverted railway station. The first public showing of the painting came only in 1988, at the Brooklyn Museum, in New York.

Tread carefully.
EB

I don't see a problem with this guy in the image wanting a closer look! :coffeespray

Last edited by a moderator:

I would suggest we add "No non-image URLs jammed between tags in the desperate hope that the Internet will magically compensate for your woeful technical incompetence, and guess which image at that site you were thinking of".[/QUOTE]

I'm having all sorts of problems posting images from my Android devices Bilby.[/QUOTE]

Your Android devices don't tell you not to check that your image URLs have image file extensions though.

They also don't stop you from checking to see if they work, using 'go advanced' or 'preview', and then cancelling the post if you can't make it work, instead of posting something that is obviously broken.

It's a poor workman who blames his tools.

Angry Floof said this was NSFW...

I don't mind if it's removed.

Maybe some immature catfish mongers can't quite behave themselves with that sort of stuff! :(
EB

Angry Floof said this was NSFW...

I don't mind if it's removed.

Maybe some immature catfish mongers can't quite behave themselves with that sort of stuff! :(
EB
NSFW isn't some sort of prude standard. If you can't post an image that doesn't have a vagina in it, you might want to look elsewhere for posting.

Ya, you laugh now but when you want to watch football at the same time your girlfriend wants to tell you about her trip to the mall, remember that I have that shit handled.

Back
Top Bottom