• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Christian Group Calls For 40 Days Of Fasting To Stop Gay Marriage

Aren't you assuming they won't cheat?
Hope so!
I mean, we have examples and medical records of people who fast for more than a religious holiday's duration.
We should be able to see who's managed forty days of realio-trulio fasting, and 'for the photo op' fasting and 'well, i told my pastor i was fasting but it was my anniversary/birthday/there was this baseball game' fasting.

Then we can point and laugh at people who really aren't dedicated more to hurting themselves than accepting other humans as having rights....

^^^^ that. LOL

Ah, they'll just lie about it. It's what their form of religion trains them to do.
They might as well name this latest game 'Liars Lying About Fasting, for Jeezuz United'.

A supremacist is a supremacist is a supremacist. And also an idiot.

These ass clowns actually think that an invisible space creature is interested in their sex organs. They're such idiots on that score that they think if they don't eat for a while the space alien will make other people think about their own sex organs the same way and everyone will live happily ever after. Has human stupidity ever been more apparent and amusing, and perhaps depressing?

Did zombie Jeezuz's wrinkled pecker rot and fall off? Do these christers think that their peckers are going to fall off when they also become zombies and climb out of their graves?
No marrying anymore according to zombie Jeezuz, apparently no sex either ever again, peckers and vaginas will be utterly useless to these zombie living dead christers.
'Spose they wouldn't have time for sex anymore anyway, what with having to keep their lips planted on zombie Hank's ass 24/7 for all of eternity.
What is worse than Hell? ...the christers imaginary heaven.

Back in the news (though I don't know why)

A Christian group that is planning a ‘fast’ in opposition to same-sex marriage has claimed that members don’t actually have to stop eating food to take part.

As people don’t actually have to give up food to take part, the group opposed to re-defining the definition of marriage seem to be re-defining the meaning of a fast.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/07/2...sex-marriage-says-members-can-still-eat-food/

stupid shits still acting stupid

Let them give up breathing for forty days. That will really show teh geyz. That will get Jeeeeeeeezuz on their side.

Eldarion Lathria

As people don’t actually have to give up food to take part, the group opposed to re-defining the definition of marriage seem to be re-defining the meaning of a fast.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/07/2...sex-marriage-says-members-can-still-eat-food/

"We, the wishy-washies, demand to have our say
As long as it does not disrupt our lives in any way.
We're keen and dedicated, our principles are high,
And (unless we don't feel like it) we will let our banners fly.
To show our Congresspeople that their views are far too lenient,
We'll go to any lengths as long as that's not inconvenient.
Christ's righteousness, sustained by all the fervour that we feel,
Empowers us to do anything -- but go without a meal."

:notworthy: :lol:

:notworthy:

I am going to use this elsewhere if you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom