• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

CNN reports Trump Org - Alfa Link still under investigation

Obviously investigating fake news is necessary.
Trump makes up some bullshit after reading an article in his chief advisor's former rag, based on an alt-right loony radio show host's fabrication, and wants it investigated. So why not investigate ALL of it - even the stuff at the site you linked which popped up a security warning on my machine.

You can probably come up with a bona fide example of MSM publishing fake news though, right? Especially since probably means "probably not".

OTOH maybe you're just spouting alt-right propaganda.

I'll do better than that; exposing fake news where possible in addition to investigating it. However the story about Russians influencing the elections hasn't produced anything but of course since we can't disprove a negative no clear smoking gun was produced.

There is clear evidence however that Marxists have influenced the Women's March notably the one in the US 08 March 2017.
The FBI typically doesn't talk about investigations when their on-going, which is why your smoking gun hasn't exactly been disclosed yet.

You can probably come up with a bona fide example of MSM publishing fake news though, right? Especially since probably means "probably not".
OTOH maybe you're just spouting alt-right propaganda.

I'll do better than that...

You can't even do "that". Where's the example. WP? Where did MSM publish the ravings of an alt-right (or alt-left) loon, as fact?
You are equivocating the conclusion of 17 independent intelligence agencies with the ramblings of one deranged radio talk show host!! SAD!

There is clear evidence however that Marxists have influenced the Women's March notably the one in the US 08 March 2017.

I doubt it. But that would be irrelevant anyhow. You asserted that MSM is Fake News. I asked for an example. You probably forgot that was the question, right?

Probably also means probably not.

Here is a dinger. The latest guilty plea for Mueller’s investigation is married to the daughter of the guy who cofounded Alfa Group. Trump-Russia inquiry: Lawyer Alex van der Zwaan pleads guiltyhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43131795

However the story about Russians influencing the elections hasn't produced anything but of course since we can't disprove a negative no clear smoking gun was produced.

13 Russians indicted, Congress voting for sanctions against Russia 419-3 and then 98-2, one of the people in this photo :
r0_0_729_410_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

pleading guilty in an investigation pertaining to Russian interference, whoever the fuck this guy is:
ap_18047674857381-1518812214-4166.jpg

doing the same for the same investigation, let's not forget this fucking guy:
1mh6pw.jpg

and now Alex van der Zwaan pleading guilty as well. You are giving the impression that if you were to wake up naked strapped to a desk and a giant cross-dressing truck driver walks in with a big black rubber dildo, your first thought would be, "Well, this is certainly confusing, let's wait a while before we make any rash conclusions; this could go either way."

Oh, and I forgot about mentioning Carter Page, Manafort and Gates. There's some more "nothing produced" for you.

I am totally OK with the theory that this newly wed Dutchman is somehow guilty of something ( he apparently lied about meeting Gates) But it does change the fact that original BS is just that - BS. And I still would like to know how said BS came about, I can't imagine IT experts were not lying when they were saying this Alfa Bank story is something-burger.

Here is a dinger. The latest guilty plea for Mueller’s investigation is married to the daughter of the guy who cofounded Alfa Group. Trump-Russia inquiry: Lawyer Alex van der Zwaan pleads guilty

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43131795

Fascinating. Could it all be coming together?
The question of importance is why was the FBI interviewing a lawyer from London.
He is a son in law of a Russian billionaire and met Rick Gates. That's well above threshold for an interview.

This guy probably was a partner to Gates and Manafort in previous Ukranian shit show. They all funneled money from Russia to do shit to Ukraine. In his case he made a false case against former Ukrainian politicians when secretly hired by Russians?

However, he lied about recent contact with both Gates and Manafort (the unidentified person). He said no contact. The implication is that the business dealings may have continued.

Now look at the links. He's strongly associated with Alfa bank/whatever that kept pinging TrumpCo. So it seems he has the goods on them. He may flip, too, giving up the Russian oligarchs and how they transferred money to TrumpCo.

This guy is going to meet an unfortunate accident soon...

- - - Updated - - -

...I can't imagine IT experts were not lying when they were saying this Alfa Bank story is something-burger.

Then your imagination needs work, comrade.

[/glasnost]

The question of importance is why was the FBI interviewing a lawyer from London.
He is a son in law of a Russian billionaire and met Rick Gates. That's well above threshold for an interview.

He's son in law of Russian oligarch connected to Alfa bank, no? He lied about contact with Gates and Manafort to FBI.

He's son in law of Russian oligarch connected to Alfa bank, no? He lied about contact with Gates and Manafort to FBI.
Alfa Bank connection is redundant here. Russian billionaire (or oligarch) by definition have connection to government.

This guy probably was a partner to Gates and Manafort in previous Ukranian shit show. They all funneled money from Russia to do shit to Ukraine.
As opposed to CIA who funneled money to do good in Ukraine :)
In his case he made a false case against former Ukrainian politicians when secretly hired by Russians?

However, he lied about recent contact with both Gates and Manafort (the unidentified person). He said no contact. The implication is that the business dealings may have continued.

Now look at the links. He's strongly associated with Alfa bank/whatever that kept pinging TrumpCo.
What part of "Alfa Bank DNS story is utter bullshit" you still don't understand?
If I was Putin I would start FSB investigation into this and requested interviews with these people.
So it seems he has the goods on them. He may flip, too, giving up the Russian oligarchs and how they transferred money to TrumpCo.

- - - Updated - - -

...I can't imagine IT experts were not lying when they were saying this Alfa Bank story is something-burger.

[/glasnost]
Well, I can imagine some expert who is paid to lie about it. I can't imagine expert that stupid to actually believe that bullshit.

Alfa Bank connection is redundant here. Russian billionaire (or oligarch) by definition have connection to government.

What part of "he lied about contact with Gates and Manafort to FBI" are you having difficulty with accepting?

As opposed to CIA who funneled money to do good in Ukraine :)

Whataboutism.

barbos said:
What part of "Alfa Bank DNS story is utter bullshit" you still don't understand?

The part I don't understand is why it popped up over and over again. Can you explain that?

barbos said:
If I was Putin I would start FSB investigation into this and requested interviews with these people.

Send him a note about it next time you see him?

barbos said:
So it seems he has the goods on them. He may flip, too, giving up the Russian oligarchs and how they transferred money to TrumpCo.

- - - Updated - - -

[/glasnost]
Well, I can imagine some expert who is paid to lie about it. I can't imagine expert that stupid to actually believe that bullshit.

Then you either have a poor imagination or something is blocking you from being able to creatively brainstorm possible reasons for non-random observations regarding Alfa bank.

Whataboutism.
Yes, so? US meddled with Ukrainian elections twice, first time when Yanukovich won in 2004 (Yes he won) But US was not happy with him hence orange revolution. And second time in 2014 when illegal coup was used to overthrow him.
All because he was nominally pro-russian and not rabidly anti-russian enough for neocons.

The part I don't understand is why it popped up over and over again. Can you explain that?
Nothing popped up. Not before and not now.
barbos said:

Send him a note about it next time you see him?

barbos said:
Then show the money. Surely FBI can trace money. It's not like you live in some banana republic with everyone paying cash.

- - - Updated - - -

Help me with yours then.
[/glasnost]

Then you either have a poor imagination or something is blocking you from being able to creatively brainstorm possible reasons for non-random observations regarding Alfa bank.
No, I am not doing your job. I gave you a link where real IT experts explain to you that your stupid imagination is bullshit.
I find your stupid comments and that whole theory is insulting to my competence and intelligence.

Last edited:
Whataboutism.
Well, from that, it seems barbos accepts that Russian intervention did happen.

I admitted it long time ago. I also admitted that russian government spent 98 cents to influence Brexit into their favor.
So the question is really about scale of meddling and who started it first. Actually there is no second question, we know US started it first, CIA director admitted it on record. So, yeah, CIA meddled (and continues to do so) in democratic processes in Russia in order for democracy to win :)

Back
Top Bottom