• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Comic book movie news & discussion

Another Men in Black movie?

Honestly, when I saw the trailer show up in my feed, my first reaction was "Do we need another MIB movie?"

Then I watched the trailer. I do want to see this one. I'd love to see Hemsworth become the Eddie Murphy of a new generation when it comes to action comedies.

MiB Again? One move was enough. The original was great. The sequel was ok, but they really didn't need to make it.

MiB Again? One move was enough. The original was great. The sequel was ok, but they really didn't need to make it.

Well, yeah, this time they are doing it without Will Smiff, so they can go for a tone other than "typical Will Smiff movie". Also, I'm with Underseer on the need more Tessa Thompson / Chris Hemsworth movies sentiment.

I don't know how I missed it when it came out, but I finally discovered "Megamind". That's a great film!

But the main character is blue instead of white. Doesn't that mean this movie is an example of White Genocide and the persecution of superior white people?

Only to you.

I'm not the one who gets offended and triggered by every little thing. I'm just trying to be accommodating to your fragility.

Doctor Who is sort of comic bookish...

Olivia Colman was offered the role as the Doctor? Oh wow, that would have been so good. One of the best actors on the planet.

Looks like there's officially no more Batfleck:

http://collider.com/the-batman-release-date-ben-affleck-out/#images

It seems they'll be going for a younger version of the character more focused on the detective aspect than simply the "punch people in the face" aspect. That seems like a good move to me and a continuation in the direction of the DC films to each be their own thing rather than trying to copy Marvel and fit all of them into an overriding shared universe, which has been to the detriment of the individual movies.

I am perfectly okay with that. I prefer Batman to be in the shadows, solving crimes, using his persona to strike fear in the hearts of petty criminals.

I'm not a fan of his role as "Captain of the Galactic Invasion Defense Force." Even the Nolan Batman ("Let's hack everyone's cell phone to create worldwide echo location") seems so larger-than-life as to run the risk of farce.

But the former role is harder to pull off as a blockbuster movie series.

Dz-O3k0XgAA7KWK.jpg

But keeping the original sex and death fetish of Thanos would be a complete no go for China allowing it to screen.

This is a comment that may be true:

If those tweets were about women instead of children, he would never work again.

At any rate, glad he is back.

I guess there aren't that many geeks here, but I am. I love imagination in every form, just as long as it is presented decently.

I've been an X-Men fan for a very long time, but the Mevel comics Avenger series is one of the best movie makes of the comics ever. Iron man is the best of these by a long shot, but the one that I'm really lokking forword to is a Black Widow movie.

That being said, of what is coming out, I am looking wordord to the End Game movie that supposedly finishes out what started in "The Infinity Wars". I've still got my eye on what Dr. Strange saw when he looked through the time line during "The Infinity war". He said there was only one timeline which they won against Thanos and I guess him giving the time gem to Thanos and saving Iron Man, in the process was him beginning that timeline.

I still am not sure that Captain Marvel will appear in the next movie, but I think it's about time they open up a stronger women seen in the series. Lets face characters were in the X-men, Jean grey being the most powerful as she has The Phoenix living within her.

Captain Marvel is in the next Avengers movie. The end credits from Infinity War showed Fury signaling her, end credit scene fro her movie confirmed it, and she is in the new trailer.

Captain Marvel is in the next Avengers movie. The end credits from Infinity War showed Fury signaling her, end credit scene fro her movie confirmed it, and she is in the new trailer.

Is it the next Avengers movie or the next Marvel movie, I did see the trailer, but I didn't see anything that tied CM to the next Avengers movie,

Is it the next Avengers movie or the next Marvel movie, I did see the trailer, but I didn't see anything that tied CM to the next Avengers movie,
The next Avengers movie... which is the next Marvel movie. Right after they show the title they show Thor meeting Captain Marvel

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/TcMBFSGVi1c[/YOUTUBE]

The next Avengers movie... which is the next Marvel movie. Right after they show the title they show Thor meeting Captain Marvel

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/TcMBFSGVi1c[/YOUTUBE]

Cool, I stand corrected. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom