• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Contemplating short dresses and cleavage on teens

You have a point. I admit this is off-topic.
I will leave he chef to the kitchen and the space ship to the scifi.

I will offer my apologies for this seque from why girls dress the way they do to whether men are biologically necessary which is how the topic of interstellar space travel with an all female crew plus banked sperm made sense was introduced. In my defense, I will say that I was merely using space travel efficiencies as one of a few scenarios when ruby didn't understand how I could say that men were unnecessary except for insemination. Or really: sperm generation/donation, as a male doesn't have to be present at insemination. Only the sperm is actually needed. The entire process after sperm donation can easily take place without a male in the building. But I see I am digressing again and possibly upsetting men who don't like to think that they are more dispensable than women when it comes to survival of the species. I only pointed out the relative dispensability of males to counter the arguments some were putting for that of course, girls dressed up in order to signal their readiness for sex with males/mating even if they were too silly and dumb to recognize it as men and boys clearly do.

Anyway, that's how we got on that topic and I apologize if some see it as a derail instead of an illustration of a point or if anyone found it upsetting in any way.

What I think we really want to know is whether all of a woman's clothes fall off when they jump to light speed? Or gets torn in risque places? I've seen many science fiction films from the 80'ies, and that evidence does seem to imply as much. All women in space are sluts. Space sluts.

You have a point. I admit this is off-topic.
I will leave he chef to the kitchen and the space ship to the scifi.

I will offer my apologies for this seque from why girls dress the way they do to whether men are biologically necessary...

No need to apologize. I'm fairly confident that was the whole purpose of the OP to begin with anyway.

I honestly don't think so.

I think the OP raised a valid issue which often causes real-world problems for girls and indeed women.

1024.jpg

Protester hangs knickers outside office of MP who blocked upskirting bill
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jun/18/christopher-chope-upskirting-bill-underwear-protest

"Four pairs of lacy knickers were pinned together and taped to the door like bunting on Monday; a suspender belt and another pair of pants were attached, but later fell off or were pulled down.

No one has yet claimed responsibility for the prank.

The protest follows widespread criticism of the MP for Christchurch after he used parliamentary procedure on Friday to delay the voyeurism (offences) bill on upskirting – the surreptitious taking of sexually intrusive images."

What a great protest, imo.

skynews-sir-christopher-chope_4338361.jpg

No need to apologize. I'm fairly confident that was the whole purpose of the OP to begin with anyway.

I honestly don't think so.

I think the OP raised a valid issue which often causes real-world problems for girls and indeed women.

Those two things, what I'm suggesting and your point, aren't mutually exclusive IMO.

In other news, students at an English university are hanging up 'underwear bunting' to highlight the issues around consent and sexual assault:

_105152578_knickers2.jpg

Newcastle student knickers plea to raise sex assault issues
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-46837432

At this point, I am going to go 'proud dad'. Sorry. My daughter is at the university and is helping organise the knickers thing and I am extremely proud of her.

I think the knickers are afterwards being given to a charity that provides clothing for those who don't have enough of it, in Africa, I think.

Those two things, what I'm suggesting and your point, aren't mutually exclusive IMO.

No, they aren't. All I am saying is that it was definitely not my impression that the purpose of the OP was about men being unnecessary, biologically or otherwise. Someone brought it up. And now it's gone.

It might make an interesting topic for a different thread?

..I will say that I was merely using space travel efficiencies as one of a few scenarios when ruby didn't understand how I could say that men were unnecessary except for insemination.

Just briefly, that wasn't the case and wasn't my point. At all. In the slightest.

In other news, students at an English university are hanging up 'underwear bunting' to highlight the issues around consent and sexual assault:

View attachment 20158

Newcastle student knickers plea to raise sex assault issues
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-46837432

At this point, I am going to go 'proud dad'. Sorry. My daughter is at the university and is helping organise the knickers thing and I am extremely proud of her.

I think the knickers are afterwards being given to a charity that provides clothing for those who don't have enough of it, in Africa, I think.

Oh boy...

- - - Updated - - -

No, they aren't. All I am saying is that it was definitely not my impression that the purpose of the OP was about men being unnecessary, biologically or otherwise. Someone brought it up. And now it's gone.

It might make an interesting topic for a different thread?

Start it up!

Back
Top Bottom