• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Covfefe throughout the ages

Trump outsmarted the libtards yet again!

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/tru...as-a-secret-arabic-message-against-terrorism/

Them dumbass liberals think covfefe ain't a real word even though Trump and Spicer both explained that it is so a real word! And now we know it's really a secret Arabic phrase that proves he's against terrorism! Them libtards called him stupid, but he's really playing 26-dimensional chess! That's how much smarter he is than them libtards!!!!!!

I bet you snowflakes feel stupid now! MAGA! MAGA! USA! USA!
[/Conservolibertarian]
Gosh, I don't think Trump supporters fall under the conservolibertarian label. They fall under the "I will follow a dictator into the pits hell"-ian label.

A lot of Trump's supporters are as big an asshole as he is.

And these human assholes look for any excuse to be one.

They see the election of Trump as validation of their asshole status.

And it makes them an even bigger one.

Entertainer in Cheato

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/tru...as-a-secret-arabic-message-against-terrorism/

Them dumbass liberals think covfefe ain't a real word even though Trump and Spicer both explained that it is so a real word! And now we know it's really a secret Arabic phrase that proves he's against terrorism! Them libtards called him stupid, but he's really playing 26-dimensional chess! That's how much smarter he is than them libtards!!!!!!

[/Conservolibertarian]

Well that is different. Wow, the alt-reality crowd did a pretty funny job working that rabbit hole. I like how some were using the term "God Emperor"...So El Cheato is a giant worm (aka Dune saga)?

Ah, cute cuvfefe, is supposed to be Arabic for "I will stand up" to show his support for our Afghan pet leader...funny stuff. They get that out of just this: "Despite the constant negative press covfefe."...yeah sure and lizard aliens walk the earth. Also, Google seems to think "I will stand up" is sawf 'aqaf, and ironically the phonics sounds pretty close to "so fuck off".

His last thought before his rambling fingers stopped fluttering o'er the keyboard and his somnolent thumb tapped "send", was "I need some coffee to keep me awake". . . ."

When Spicer conveyed that "a small group of people knew exactly what Trump meant" (yes, he literally said that), he was possibly alluding to a clandestine message to the Russians. That specific "spelling error" may have been a signal, or an encoded message.
Yeah, but half the POINT of having a covert code is that it not only can't be broken by intercept, people don't noticed that they SHOULD try to break it. You don't wave flags to say 'I AM USING A CODE WORD NOW!'
A covert signal that makes everyone stop and stare isn't covert any more. What you want is a code phrase that no one will think anything about him using. Like 'fake news' or 'obama' or 'the real story.' Attach code meaning to those and no one will blink, much less try to decode it...

[/Conservolibertarian]
Gosh, I don't think Trump supporters fall under the conservolibertarian label. They fall under the "I will follow a dictator into the pits hell"-ian label.

There's a difference? I thought we already established that during the Darth Jar-Jar administration.

- - - Updated - - -

[/Conservolibertarian]

Well that is different. Wow, the alt-reality crowd did a pretty funny job working that rabbit hole. I like how some were using the term "God Emperor"...So El Cheato is a giant worm (aka Dune saga)?

Ah, cute cuvfefe, is supposed to be Arabic for "I will stand up" to show his support for our Afghan pet leader...funny stuff. They get that out of just this: "Despite the constant negative press covfefe."...yeah sure and lizard aliens walk the earth. Also, Google seems to think "I will stand up" is sawf 'aqaf, and ironically the phonics sounds pretty close to "so fuck off".

I thought the "god emperor" comment was from the liberal author making fun of the Trump supporters, although I could be wrong about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Arabic doesn't have a "v"

Fake news! Fake news! The Arabic phrase is real because it supports a conclusion that I like! [/conservolibertarian]

[/Conservolibertarian]

I thought the "god emperor" comment was from the liberal author making fun of the Trump supporters, although I could be wrong about that.
Well...I was only guessing, but it seems that I was on track for at least some of them...you see they trumpeteers are trying to work us up into a frenzy by us thinking they want an absolute dictator. Silly me, I thought they just wanted to be ruled by a giant sand worm/reptile...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-god-emperor-creepy-reddit_us_579a6970e4b08a8e8b5d38b5
Some forum members say “God Emperor” is simply a tongue-in-cheek attempt to rile up Trump opponents who fear he would be a strongman as president. The term is attributed variously to God Emperor characters in the science fiction series Dune and a tabletop game called “Warhammer 40,000.”

“We know he can’t literally be one,” wrote member NewJersey908, but the phrase whips people “into a frenzy saying that we literally want a dictator.”

Kinda wondering, now, what Nixon would have tweeted, if the tech had been available.

Reading up on Nixon's fall, it's kinda spooky how many parallels there are.
Nixon had a 'secret plan' for ending the Viet Nam war, Trump's secret plan to defeat ISIS.
Nixon spent so much time talking about his 'enemies.'
Nixon never thought what he did was wrong, just that his coverups failed. Like "The real story is the leaks!"
The Saturday Night Massacre...
Tapes...
Nixon's appeal to white voters of modest means who felt forgotten and alienated by the Washington elites...

Nixon's letter of admiration to Trump, which Trump said he'd hang on the wall of the Oval Office...

Actually, waiting for Trump to tweet "I am not a crook."
Or "I am not a corokok."

So I thought I'd chime in here.

I've been here in Japan this week and into next week. In my 26 years of visiting Japan, politics has never come up before in my client meetings.

But this year is different.

My clients are senior level divisional managers at many of the big name Japanese tech firms.

Universally Trump is regarded as unstable, dishonest, uninformed and likely just as crazy kim jong-un.

I have said that I wished that more Americans understood that.

So I thought I'd chime in here.

I've been here in Japan this week and into next week. In my 26 years of visiting Japan, politics has never come up before in my client meetings.

But this year is different.

My clients are senior level divisional managers at many of the big name Japanese tech firms.

Universally Trump is regarded as unstable, dishonest, uninformed and likely just as crazy kim jong-un.

I have said that I wished that more Americans understood that.

Most Americans wish that more Americans understood that.

Back
Top Bottom