• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Cuomo Investigation Complete - Appears Damning

starwater

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Moving to the 4th Dimension
Cuomo, Bad Boy -

Welp he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar. His days are numbered.

And his staff committed "unlawful retaliation" they protected him for his political power.

It not easy being a bad boy these days.

This doesn’t surprise me. He is known as a bullying person and is very arrogant; two hallmarks of a harasser. The retailiation adds a very damaging layer. I’m not sure how good Hochul is as a replacement, but it’s looking like he has had his bad behaviorr demonstrated.

NYT said:
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women, including current and former government workers, breaking state and federal laws and engaging in a pattern of unwanted touching and inappropriate comments, according to a report from the New York State attorney general, Letitia James, released on Tuesday.

The 165-page report said that Mr. Cuomo, a third-term Democrat, and his aides cultivated a toxic work culture in his office that was rife with fear and intimidation, and helped enable “harassment to occur and created a hostile work environment.”

The report included at least two previously unreported allegations of sexual harassment from women who accused Mr. Cuomo of improperly touching them, including an unnamed female state trooper and an employee of an energy company. And it highlighted at least one instance in which Mr. Cuomo and his aides retaliated against a woman who made her allegations public.

E76SQ6kVgAQvvyn

Today JFK would get crucified. Reporters knew he was having women in the White House and never reported it.

Clinton said he did not have 'sex', oral sex was not really sex.
His womanizing went back to Arkansas.

Trump goes without saying.

Giuliani gotc aught literally with his pants down in his office.

There was the PBS show host who invited a staff woman to his house and answered the door naked. I forget his name, he lost his show. Apparently he did not think it was a big deal.

There is nothing really new about Cuomo. What has changed is the reporting and pushing back.

For the wealthy and powerful like Cuomo sexual abuse and harassments is just a perk that goes with the position. He probably thinks it is normal.

There was the PBS show host who invited a staff woman to his house and answered the door naked. I forget his name, he lost his show. Apparently he did not think it was a big deal.
Charlie Rose is his name. Journalism and politics and business too naturally attracts such people I think.
I think what unites these professions is that you can fly high with minimum relevant merits. It's 95% fake in there. And when you fly high you have more opportunity to engage in that crap. So people with certain brain set are attracted to it because of the opportunity which comes with it.

In case of JFK, women were willing I understand. And not even his subordinates.

Time to switch party for Cuomo.

Republicans generally hate him, afaik. It seems to me he has nowhere to go.
Trump has a short memory, praise him few times and he will start liking you.
True. But Cuomo won't do that. His political career is effectively over once his term is done. I doubt he'd resign. New York has a decent length line of disappointment. I remember when Spitzer looked poised for the White House at one point. Didn't manage the final jump.

Cuomo is a sleezeball, but at least he never openly said, "I can grab them by the pussy." And, let's not forget that Cuomo also did some lying about COVID in the nursing homes. His sleeze could never reach the heights of Trump's, but maybe Democrats are better at expecting their own to be better than that these days.

Neanderthals are not extinct.

Women who are trying to do their job do not deserved to be constantly harassed. It’s demeaning. It’s not just harassment, it’s touching in appropriately included in the complaints. These are not “Karen’s”, these are strong professional women who spoke up. I’m sure there are dozens more who fear retaliation and the comments like here that claim it’s nothing. Walk in the shoes just one day as an attractive woman in this society, and you will know, although it’s better, it’s still belittling.

Cuomo is a sleezeball, but at least he never openly said, "I can grab them by the pussy." And, let's not forget that Cuomo also did some lying about COVID in the nursing homes. His sleeze could never reach the heights of Trump's, but maybe Democrats are better at expecting their own to be better than that these days.

It's clear honesty is not something Republicans care about.

You really can't be an honest Christian.

Sane adults know their "faith" is nothing but a desperate hope when there is no other hope.

All Cuomo has to do is switch to Republican, then it would be no problem.

I suspect the most likely outcome will be whatever the New York Democrat version of Malcolm Tucker going up to Cuomo telling him to resign or face public crucifixion. A quitting for amnesty arrangement basically.

I suspect the most likely outcome will be whatever the New York Democrat version of Malcolm Tucker going up to Cuomo telling him to resign or face public crucifixion. A quitting for amnesty arrangement basically.

Agreed. My bet is by August 20th.

Today JFK would get crucified. Reporters knew he was having women in the White House and never reported it.

Clinton said he did not have 'sex', oral sex was not really sex.
His womanizing went back to Arkansas.

So what if they womanize. That's not the same thing as harassment. The only harassment allegations against Clinton appear to have been a Republican fabrication.

Back
Top Bottom