• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Cuomo Investigation Complete - Appears Damning

All Cuomo has to do is switch to Republican, then it would be no problem.

I dont think all his former Democrat friends would stop saying resign if he jumped ship.

But all his new friends would stick by him through thick and thin*

*Until he could no longer offer them anything they wanted.

Criminal charges are now filed from the executive assistant who he grabbed her breast and butt. He is still denying. If he is going to change party affiliation, he better do it quick.

I was surprised that the nursing home thing didn’t cause more outrage, too. It’s true it was a trying situation and no clear idea where to put the elderly who were positive but not sick. But yeah, the solution they did use was worth investigating. At the least i hope it results in a better disaster recovery plan than they had.

An article i read in the times suggested he was “riding high” in public opinion due to his pandemic response. But those comments underrepresent how thin that veneer was. He has a reputation for being a bully. That did not go away. He did not have a strong base of support. But he let the media convince him that he did.

Possibly because of the general realization that his behavior towards women is entirely on him. The disaster that was C19 was White House shit rolling downhill.
Tom

So it was Trump who ordered nursing homes in New York to accept Covid positive patients?

No.
It was Trump's disastrous response to a national threat that lead to bad responses from state and local officials.
Tom

That's not even a moment to self reflect for republicans btw. It's a moment to say Democrats are weak.

That's not even a moment to self reflect for republicans btw. It's a moment to say Democrats are weak.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic or ironic or something.
Not describing having a moral compass as being weak.
Tom

Tom

I'm not your tutor. It's obvious I both implied and inferred something that has nothing to do with a moral compass.

Tom

I'm not your tutor. It's obvious I both implied and inferred something that has nothing to do with a moral compass.

It isn't obvious to me. We didn't just meet, and I already know that we don't share the same moral code. That's why I asked.
Tom

Ya. I feel that there is a trend more often when Democrats are caught with sexual misconduct they mostly resign or are kicked out. When Republicans do it they get reelected. Has anyone else had this observation?

<raises hand>

I'm remembering when Al Franken stepped aside, from "merely" ACTING LIKE he was honking a sleeping female's tits in a photo.
Meanwhile, Mr. "Grab 'em by the Pussy" doubles down, calls the story Fake News, nothing sticks, nothing to see here folks, move along.

Matt Gaetz, tomorrow, will still be a Representative, while Cuomo is a lame-duck Governor.

One of these parties is not like the other.

Odd that his resignation comes due to being handsy and not for killing grandma. What a world.

If you're going to go after elected officials who royally fucked up the response to Covid, Cuomo is one of them but certainly not the worst by a significant margin. Does that really need to be pointed out to you?

Back
Top Bottom