• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

DACA

I would be perfectly happy with a 15 decade limit on residence; anyone who is still in the country after 15 decades, much less 30, should be deported.
You pontificate about allowing mass migration or tolerating illegal immigration while sitting comfortably in Australia, where your government at least knows to enforce immigration rules a bit better than US or EU ones do. For example, you turn away migrant boats. Good for you!

I have never turned away any boats.

And I am an immigrant. I wasn't born in Australia, I came here as an adult.

And I don't support the current federal government, or their inhumane immigration policy.

You have a very good point.

The question is, will you ask for consideration for obtaining permanent residence and citizenship or, will you demand for acquiring permanent residence status?

Here in the US illegal immigrants "demand" their citizenship.

What "gaps"

Or... you might familiarize yourself with the information that is already available to you before you start complaining about "gaps"
Very good.

Now that "you" have provided "facts" on my desk, I will check what to do next.

You forgot to provide your sources, an online link.

Your services are really appreciated.

By the way, the US immigration law has been working fine for decades... until mass immigration appears to force changes in regulations.

Is this fair?

I mean, if masses of drivers cross red lights in streets, may traffic laws be changed because those mass traffic violators?

Again, is this just a one time thing?

Just like erase and start again once and that's all?

As I suspected, you have zero desire to learn about or understand the topic. You are simply pushing your own preconceived anti-immigration agenda. Not my job to provide YOU with anything at all; particularly as all YOU have done is spout off a bunch of bullshit false inflammatory "what-if's" that anyone with a brain or an ounce of intellectual honesty would have already known the answers to.

I will just put you in the same category as Kusa, but will give him more credit for honesty in his odious outlook.

What "gaps"

Or... you might familiarize yourself with the information that is already available to you before you start complaining about "gaps"
Very good.

Now that "you" have provided "facts" on my desk, I will check what to do next.

You forgot to provide your sources, an online link.

Your services are really appreciated.

By the way, the US immigration law has been working fine for decades... until mass immigration appears to force changes in regulations.

Is this fair?

I mean, if masses of drivers cross red lights in streets, may traffic laws be changed because those mass traffic violators?

Again, is this just a one time thing?

Just like erase and start again once and that's all?

As I suspected, you have zero desire to learn about or understand the topic. You are simply pushing your own preconceived anti-immigration agenda. Not my job to provide YOU with anything at all; particularly as all YOU have done is spout off a bunch of bullshit false inflammatory "what-if's" that anyone with a brain or an ounce of intellectual honesty would have already known the answers to.

I will just put you in the same category as Kusa, but will give him more credit for honesty in his odious outlook.

Where's the US going to put all these people who want to go to the USA?

:hysterical:

Probably where they already are, since everyone covered by DACA is here already.

Probably where they already are, since everyone covered by DACA is here already.

Conditions get more crowded as more arrive. :)

Oh look. Our resident Hitler-defender has shown up. Maybe we should put these DACA folks in a camp, eh? Or perhaps start with rounding them up into a ghetto. Or should we begin with just making them wear armbands?

Which of Hitler's fine policies should we enact, humbleman?

Wow, you are pretty hard hearted.
357ea5e3520770d5b20ea42c03b8766e.jpg

The dreamers didn't violate any laws.
They are illegally staying here.

They contribute to society.
2d969ef163e52417e122e87a1b7509ef.jpg

I'll bet that the majority will pay far more in taxes than you will.
Do you have any facts to support this?

Our economy is in desperate need of more workers.
We have them. They just need their welfare checks cut off so they won’t feel too lazy to work.

The dreamers only know the US.
Unless they were babies they remember home. Doesn’t matter anyway, the parents need to be deported with them.

How would you survive if you were suddenly deported to a foreign country?
I would go back home just as they should. Their parents deported them to a foreign country. They need to go back home now.

Umm...you know what this discussion is about, right? You understand the context behind DACA and why more "Dreamers" won't crowd up the place as "arrive"? If you're going to weigh in it helps if you know what the point of contention is.

Umm...you know what this discussion is about, right? You understand the context behind DACA and why more "Dreamers" won't crowd up the place as "arrive"? If you're going to weigh in it helps if you know what the point of contention is.

The future solution should be proactive or there will be more deferred actions for illegal immigrants below adult age.

The future solution should be proactive or there will be more deferred actions for illegal immigrants below adult age.

Yea, it would suck if we had more younger hardworking kids with a bright future coming to the US.

The real reason the hard right opposes DACA, smaller percentage of white people:
Also the reason the hard left supports mass migration from the third world - they think white majorities are a problem. Same with Europe and mass migration from western and central Asia as well as Africa.
SW12.png

Also the reason the hard left supports mass migration from the third world - they think white majorities are a problem. Same with Europe and mass migration from western and central Asia as well as Africa.
None of this is relevant to DACA - which pertains only to the USA.

Yea, it would suck if we had more younger hardworking kids with a bright future coming to the US.
Why do you think they are automatically 'hardworking'? Because they are Mexican, or because they are illegal?

- - - Updated - - -

The racist ideology of the Left is the same on both sides of the Atlantic. On both sides of the Atlantic the Left rejoices at whites becoming a minority because it is their ideological article of faith that whites are responsible for all ills of the World.
For example:
White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it
This article would be considered racist if it was about anybody but white men. And it would hardly be published by Salon if it was against any other group.

Or how about this flyer by the fascist Antifas:
584a38df3426e.image.jpg

Or this, written by a self-described Marxist.
Student columnist defends his op-ed celebrating ‘white death,’ says it isn’t racist

Why do you think they are automatically 'hardworking'? Because they are Mexican, or because they are illegal?

- - - Updated - - -

The racist ideology of the Left is the same on both sides of the Atlantic. On both sides of the Atlantic the Left rejoices at whites becoming a minority because it is their ideological article of faith that whites are responsible for all ills of the World.
For example:
White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it
This article would be considered racist if it was about anybody but white men. And it would hardly be published by Salon if it was against any other group.

Or how about this flyer by the fascist Antifas:
584a38df3426e.image.jpg

Again, the dreamers are not "illegals". Do you have the ability to expand your vocabulary? Secondly, it's widely known that immigrants, especially second generation immigrants to tend to work longer hours, tend to commit less crime, tend to earn more than natives.

https://www.americanprogress.org/is...10/23/59040/the-facts-on-immigration-today-3/

Again, the dreamers are not "illegals".
They are a subset of illegals.
They are here illegally, which makes them illegal.
And American Progress is a far left website that thinks all illegals should be given amnesty. Of course they think it's a good thing.

Not all immigration is the same. Not all immigration is good, as some Europeans are finally realizing.

Again, the dreamers are not "illegals".
They are a subset of illegals.
They are here illegally, which makes them illegal.
And American Progress is a far left website that thinks all illegals should be given amnesty. Of course they think it's a good thing.

Not all immigration is the same. Not all immigration is good, as some Europeans are finally realizing.

Yea, but they don't charge. I read the right wing WSJ every day. There are numerous stories on how the children of immigrants frequently outperform natives. You can google it yourself and pay the fee.

Do you consider the CATO institute to be liberal? Here's a great story:

https://www.cato.org/blog/economic-fiscal-impact-repealing-daca

"The average DACA recipient is 22 years old, employed, and earns about $17 an hour. The majority are still students and 17 percent are pursuing an advanced degree.[2] By contrast, most recipients of H-1B visas are between 25 and 34 and hold either a Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree. In short, they appear to be a close reflection of what DACA recipients will look like a few years from now as they complete their educations."

Again, why the need to put down dreamers as illegals? Why does your side have to be so offensive?

Back
Top Bottom