• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Democrats 2020

Other Democrats are having to call the police on some Bernie supporters.

WATCH: Bernie Supporters Show Up At Democrat Official’s House; Calls Police: ‘Crossed A Line’

The police have been called multiple times now on supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) over a series of protests targeting officials in the Democratic Party. A video posted online Wednesday shows one of these protests by self-styled “Berners,” who showed up late Friday night with a bullhorn and a flashlight at the house of the chair of Nevada’s Democratic Party to issue warnings against conspiring to undermine Sanders in next day’s caucuses.

Cops repeatedly called on Bernie backers - Their late-night bullhorn protests at public officials' homes come as Sanders' opponents are increasingly calling out his supporters' behavior.

The night before the Nevada caucuses, the chairman of the state’s Democratic Party called police after several supporters of Bernie Sanders gathered outside his home at 11 p.m. with a bullhorn to issue a warning about the next day’s election.

“I want assurances that there isn’t going to be any shenanigans going on tomorrow. The Democratic Party does not control what happens,” Maria Estrada, a self-described “Berner” from Los Angeles, said into the bullhorn, according to a Facebook Live video she streamed on her personal page. She repeatedly said she didn’t want to see a repeat of the 2016 election, which she insinuated was rigged against Sanders.

Of course Bernie campaign members are calling the cops too. On reporters.

Bernie Sanders' campaign in South Carolina calls cops on Project Veritas - 'It's one of those things where they wish he hadn't said that, but they're still standing by him'

A Bernie Sanders field office in South Carolina called police on Project Veritas investigators seeking comment from campaign officials on a staffer caught on hidden-camera video expressing radical left-wing views.

In a video posted Thursday, an officer with the North Charleston Police Department told a Project Veritas team that the campaign office for the 2020 Democratic presidential primary candidate would have no comment on the video.

“This is what they’re telling me, is that all of the people that they work with and for and stuff like that will have no comment. Will have no comment,” said the officer. “That’s what you’re going to get from them. No comment.”

I can see one thing for sure. If Bernie doesn't lock up the nomination, if it goes to a brokered convention, it will be chaos. Odds are the super-delegates will NOT choose Bernie, and the Bernie backers will riot. Windows will be broken, cars will be set on fire, there will be fights with police, etc. Milwaukee will suffer much destruction.

WATCH: Bernie Supporters Show Up At Democrat Official’s House; Calls Police: ‘Crossed A Line’

Cops repeatedly called on Bernie backers - Their late-night bullhorn protests at public officials' homes come as Sanders' opponents are increasingly calling out his supporters' behavior.

Bernie Sanders' campaign in South Carolina calls cops on Project Veritas - 'It's one of those things where they wish he hadn't said that, but they're still standing by him'

A Bernie Sanders field office in South Carolina called police on Project Veritas investigators seeking comment from campaign officials on a staffer caught on hidden-camera video expressing radical left-wing views.

In a video posted Thursday, an officer with the North Charleston Police Department told a Project Veritas team that the campaign office for the 2020 Democratic presidential primary candidate would have no comment on the video.

“This is what they’re telling me, is that all of the people that they work with and for and stuff like that will have no comment. Will have no comment,” said the officer. “That’s what you’re going to get from them. No comment.”

I can see one thing for sure. If Bernie doesn't lock up the nomination, if it goes to a brokered convention, it will be chaos. Odds are the super-delegates will NOT choose Bernie, and the Bernie backers will riot. Windows will be broken, cars will be set on fire, there will be fights with police, etc. Milwaukee will suffer much destruction.

Yeah, I’d wager the hardcore Bernie Bros and Gals will poop on the Dems and the nominee if it ain’t Bernie.

Yeah, I’d wager the hardcore Bernie Bros and Gals will poop on the Dems and the nominee if it ain’t Bernie.

If Bernie gets fewer delegates than someone else, he doesn't deserve to be the nominee. But if he gets more delegates than everyone else, the DNC has a clear choice: nominate him or lose the presidency, both houses of Congress, and the judiciary for a generation

If Bernie gets fewer delegates than someone else, he doesn't deserve to be the nominee. But if he gets more delegates than everyone else, the DNC has a clear choice: nominate him or lose the presidency, both houses of Congress, and the judiciary for a generation

Skipping my point about how Bernie's supporters will react if he does indeed fail to get the nomination.

Skipping my point about how Bernie's supporters will react if he does indeed fail to get the nomination.

All the more reason to nominate. The Republicans realized this in 2016, as I recall.

How about changing that to some of Bernie's supporters. And you're a fool if you think there's not Biden supporters that will bail on the election if Bernie is the nominee. Dunno why it's always only Bernie and ALL his supporters that are blamed for doing what fringe supporters do.

Elizabeth Warren looks like she's staying in the race, though I don't know if her candidacy can survive Super Tuesday.

She said she is staying. Her declared goal is to siphon votes from Bernie.

What did she say about it?

She has been attacking Bernie more recently, and her campaign manager Roger Lau was talking about some Bernie supporters "drifting back" to Warren.
From here.
Politico said:
Warren has also been more willing to knock her rivals — especially Bloomberg, but also Sanders. The campaign began selling T-shirts with boxing gloves and "Nevertheless, she persisted" printed on them. After saying early last week she thought she’d make a better president than Sanders because she can actually get things done, she went further on Saturday night in Houston.
"This crisis demands more than a senator who has good ideas, but whose 30-year track record shows he consistently calls for things he fails to get done, and consistently opposes things he nevertheless fails to stop,” she said.
The comment upset some Sanders aides and supporters as the relationship between the two progressive allies and friends continues to deteriorate.
Warren has been particularly focused on casting herself as the more “effective” progressive. “If you think we need both progressive ideas and progressive results, then join us,” she said during the same speech, which she made as her dismal showing in South Carolina became apparent. During Tuesday's debate, Warren said: “We need a president who is going to dig in, do the hard work and actually get it done. Progressives have got one shot."
Warren's strategy ultimately relies on Sanders having a “ceiling,” as Lau recently argued, and on the scrutiny that comes with being a frontrunner causing some supporters to drift back to Warren.
Warren's allies have also been attempting to win back some support on the left that Sanders has consolidated by highlighting her prosecution of Bloomberg’s 24-karat candidacy. Some are hawking her as the “Bloomberg slayer.”

Okay, wondered if she said the goal was anything but winning.

How about changing that to some of Bernie's supporters. And you're a fool if you think there's not Biden supporters that will bail on the election if Bernie is the nominee. Dunno why it's always only Bernie and ALL his supporters that are blamed for doing what fringe supporters do.

I'm obviously just talking about bailing, since I mentioned broken windows and cars set on fire. I don't think Biden's supporters would do that sort of stuff. Bernie's supporters are the most likely to don the black mask and black hoodie and march around destroying everything in sight while fighting with police. And fighting with senior citizens just trying to cross the street. And fighting with reporters trying to cover the story. And fighting with store owners simply trying to protect their own property. That's because all of their targets are obviously fascists.

I'm obviously just talking about bailing, since I mentioned broken windows and cars set on fire. I don't think Biden's supporters would do that sort of stuff. Bernie's supporters are the most likely to don the black mask and black hoodie and march around destroying everything in sight while fighting with police. And fighting with senior citizens just trying to cross the street. And fighting with reporters trying to cover the story. And fighting with store owners simply trying to protect their own property. That's because all of their targets are obviously fascists.

I think you're confusing Bernie Sanders with Antifa somehow....

I didn't know you felt that way about the Chinese, but your racial opinions are irrelevant to my point.

That whooshing sound again...

Of all the remaining candidates, only one has supporters most likely to go that route.

I share that OPINION, but am able to differentiate it from a FACT. And the question would still remain; "How many of them?"
My wager would be "Less than abstained in 2016 because they saw what happened."

Elizabeth Warren looks like she's staying in the race, though I don't know if her candidacy can survive Super Tuesday.

She said she is staying. Her declared goal is to siphon votes from Bernie.

Vote blue no matter who.

Warren is not staying in the race to siphon votes from Bernie and never declared any such thing, but it serves the interests of Republicans and Russian trolls to try to divide Democrats. Sanders supporters will join forces with them and spread the meme for other reasons--to try to drive Warren out of the competition. It is too bad that so many of Sanders' supporters will engage in this kind of nonsense, especially when it is obvious that Sanders himself endorsed and voted for the "Blue No Matter Who" candidate in 2016. A lot of us still resent the fact that he waited so long to endorse and support Clinton back then, but he wanted to elect delegates that would promote his agenda at the convention. He didn't endorse her even when it was crystal clear that he could not win the nomination. Now he and his supporters seem to believe that anyone who thinks that way now is some kind of traitor to the cause, because Sanders and his supporters think they have the upper hand in winning the nomination.

Back
Top Bottom