• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Dictatorship is neither left nor right

Support of dictatorial structures in the workplace equates to support of dictatorship.

Support of democratic workplaces equates to support of democracy.

This isn't hard.

This isn't hard.

"Dares to ask untermensche for elaboration or explanation" == "loves dictatorship"
"Dares to point out when untermensche contradicts himself" == "loves dictatorship"
"Dares to use facts untermensche doesn't like" == "loves dictatorship"
"Dares to point out when untermensche is inconsistent" == "loves dictatorship"

You are driven by envy and greed, and anyone who asks you questions "loves dictatorship". It isn't hard.

The only contradiction is claiming to be against dictatorship yet somehow supporting dictatorial structures in the workplace.

And it takes a special blindness to not see it at all.

You are driven by envy and greed....

That is the sick capitalist.

I don't know about that but you're merely saying your position here is meaningless.

I know this for a fact.

You watched a documentary about it and wrote a paper about it.

Went down to Mexico as part of my physical therapy training.

They still have polio.

I note that you didn't reply to my post about degrees of poverty. Seeing one third-world nation doesn't give you a basis for comparison.

And you're out of date about Mexico and polio.

You are driven by envy and greed.
You say people who are driven by envy and greed are sick capitalists.

A => B
B => C
Therefore
A => C

"Uses logic" == "loves dictatorship"

I guess a syllogism is a form of dictatorship. Shall we be bound by the law of causality? I don't remember voting on that law.

What do I envy?

It is like saying being against murder means you want to kill people.

Just more lunacy from you.

What do I envy?

Everyone with more than you, be it wealth or power. That's why you hate being oppressed by the laws of logic.

I do not envy any of that.

I make moral judgements that dictatorship is an immoral human relationship unless it can proven to be necessary.

Even in the workplace.

In Anarchism a person who writes a best selling book could get very rich. People who make a great movie could get very rich.

But no parasites will get rich because of it.

You are on the side of the parasites of talent. The capitalists.

This thread needs to die in a fire.

Why is that?

Some think democracy is merely voting.

A reason US democracy is such shit.

The same American's that are somehow proud to say the US is not a democracy cheered as the US allegedly brought democracy to Iraq at the end of a gun.

And some think that they are oppressed by the law of causality and the rule of the syllogism. In this "true democracy anarchism" those would be the first thing overturned.

Greed is "I want more, I want it all"
Jealousy is "I want what you have"
Envy is "If I can't have it then nobody can, I'll destroy it first."

And untermensche is "I'll destroy it since I can't have it, but that is because I'm trying to do something good."

And some think that they are oppressed by the law of causality and the rule of the syllogism. In this "true democracy anarchism" those would be the first thing overturned.

Greed is "I want more, I want it all"
Jealousy is "I want what you have"
Envy is "If I can't have it then nobody can, I'll destroy it first."

And untermensche is "I'll destroy it since I can't have it, but that is because I'm trying to do something good."

That's the third grader's take on freedom.

Nobody is envious of the dictators in the workplace.

They are despised.

Dictatorship in any form, unless it can prove itself necessary, is a despicable thing.

Dictatorship in any form, unless it can prove itself necessary, is a despicable thing.

Ah, there's the loop hole, you feel that if you are the dictator it is the "unless it can prove itself necessary" exception.

That's because you consider not allowing a man to own a slave as dictating.

You only look at the rights of the dictator in the workplace and not the rights of all the other people to not be part of a dehumanizing dictatorship.

The system I envision doesn't change much about the current system. It merely takes away the right of one to dictate over another in the workplace.

But that would change society dramatically.

Ah, there's the loop hole, you feel that if you are the dictator it is the "unless it can prove itself necessary" exception.

And of course you have a citation for that. Oops, I forgot, calling you on your outrageous claims is a love of dictatorship. But love of dictatorship is only bad if the dictator is someone other than you.

And of course you have a citation for that. Oops, I forgot, calling you on your outrageous claims is a love of dictatorship. But love of dictatorship is only bad if the dictator is someone other than you.

You claim ending the master slave dynamic in the workplace is dictating.

Your position if taken to it's full expression means that everything is permitted. Not allowing people to do bad things is dictating over them in your world.

Not allowing people to dictate over others in the workplace is seen as dictating to you.

Back
Top Bottom