• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Does Melania Trump have a Body Double?

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Melania Trump double? Melania Trump news suggests she has a clone. (August 29, 2018)

Author Jessie Stephens proposes that Melania Trump has a body double who goes out in public and poses as her.
This week, footage emerged of First Lady Melania Trump boarding a plane in Ohio with her husband, President Donald Trump.

But many people noticed something… odd.

The woman accompanying Donald Trump didn’t really look all that much like Melania. Her posture was different. The way she walked was different. Her hair colour was different.
Melania does not seem to like her husband very much. JS thinks that the expression on her face on one occasion was "revulsion", and she also notes her swatting away his hand in Israel. Melania also wears sunglasses a lot, something that some body double might do.

It's easy to spot the double. It's the one with minimal facial expressions.

Hey, if part of my job involved being near Donald Trump, I’d hire a body double too.

Another possibility: His Flatulence has a body double of Melania that he uses to pretend she's accompanying him on various things when in reality she doesn't want anything to do with him.

(The difference being if it were her double the double would be taking instructions from her. I'm thinking the double might be taking instructions from His Flatulence with no input on Melania's part.)

[h=2]Does Melania Trump have a Body Double?[/h]I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill your body double.

Even if it is, I don't care. I wish this were the largest concern of this Administration.

Even if it is, I don't care. I wish this were the largest concern of this Administration.

But it's still worth a laugh.

If Trump's presidency could be likened to the worst road trip ever, then Melania having a body double for god-knows-what reasons represents an unplanned stop at a weird little roadside attraction. It's a brief, but entertaining part of the trip.

Another possibility: His Flatulence has a body double of Melania that he uses to pretend she's accompanying him on various things when in reality she doesn't want anything to do with him.

(The difference being if it were her double the double would be taking instructions from her. I'm thinking the double might be taking instructions from His Flatulence with no input on Melania's part.)

I could actually come to believe this. it is actually plausible. That's not something I'd have ever said of even George W. Bush.

I think it's more plausible that the Melania in public is the real one and the body double is the one who has to sleep with Donald in the white house every night and listen to his rants during Fox & Friends in the morning. If I were Melania, that's how I'd arrange it.

The theory fo Trump hiring a hooker to play his wife is also a disturbingly believable.

^^^ If there is a body-double, this is the best explanation.

I think it's more plausible that the Melania in public is the real one and the body double is the one who has to sleep with Donald in the white house every night and listen to his rants during Fox & Friends in the morning. If I were Melania, that's how I'd arrange it.

The theory fo Trump hiring a hooker to play his wife is also a disturbingly believable.

I think it is more plausible that both are true ;) :p He needs to use a body-double in public AND in bed because that is how little Melania wants to do with him.

Of course, the bed-body-double probably looks more like Ivanka than Melania

I don't think it would be the first time a prominent person used a double.

Back
Top Bottom