• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Does President Trump have Alzheimer's disease?

Does commanding a soldier to lie count as an unlawful order?

I may be wrong, but I thought it was against HIPAA Privacy Rules for a doctor to reveal private information that a patient does not want revealed.

So all Trump would have to do is tell the doctor what he can and cannot make public.

Does commanding a soldier to lie count as an unlawful order?

I may be wrong, but I thought it was against HIPAA Privacy Rules for a doctor to reveal private information that a patient does not want revealed.

So all Trump would have to do is tell the doctor what he can and cannot make public.

Right, but not disclosing information isn't the same thing as lying, either on the form or to the press. For example, if Trump is actually 6'2", and he told the Navy doc to write 6'3", would he have? If he gave him a script that he ordered him to stick to for the press conference, would he have to formally obey that order from the commander-in-chief?

I feel like I'm slipping a bit too much into the conspiracy theory side of things, but a doctor saying things like "he has incredibly good genes, and it's just the way God made him", "he might live to be 200", etc, really raised some red flags for me. They just sound so... Trumpish.

So for shits and grins I typed "Schwarzenegger height and weight" into the Google.

Top result? The 70 year old former governor is 6'2" and 249lbs. Are you trying to tell me that Trump is in better shape than the Terminator? Yeah...about that...

So for shits and grins I typed "Schwarzenegger height and weight" into the Google.

Top result? The 70 year old former governor is 6'2" and 249lbs. Are you trying to tell me that Trump is in better shape than the Terminator? Yeah...about that...

Muscle weighs more than fat.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I'm slipping a bit too much into the conspiracy theory side of things, but a doctor saying things like "he has incredibly good genes, and it's just the way God made him", "he might live to be 200", etc, really raised some red flags for me. They just sound so... Trumpish.

Some people smoke and drink up to their 90's. Others live a healthy lifestyle and still die of heart disease. Genes matter.

Have never met Trump in person but from the pictures he seems to be the same height as Obama and shorter than Jeb Bush who is 1.91 google says. Obama is 1.85. I don't see Trump as 1.91. He could be half an inch taller than Obama but that's it.

If Trump does not have a real mental disease such as alzhiemer's then his repeated telling of falsehoods are all the worse. Having Alzhiemer's would be an excuse for all the lies.

The "cognitive test" that Trump performed on is not at all in depth, and put simply couldn't tell us if Trump was in beginning stages of mental decline. Here, take a similar test yourself. If you don't get a perfect score yourself, for the love of god see a doctor now.

All this means is that he can tie his shoes and brush his teeth by himself.

Alzheimer's, I dunno, but he does have heart disease:

"It was interesting when I spoke to Dr. Jackson. At first he said he passed all the tests with flying colors," Gupta said. "When I asked him specifically about that test, he did then concede that, in fact, the president does have heart disease."
"They're going to be increasing the medications, including the cholesterol-lowering medications to try and combat that, but there's no question, by all standards, by all metrics, anyway a doctor or cardiologist will look at it, the president does have heart disease."

Gupta said it's controllable with medications, adding that Trump needs to have his diet under control.

"But he does have heart disease," he said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...upta-by-all-standards-trump-has-heart-disease

Alzheimer's, I dunno, but he does have heart disease:

"It was interesting when I spoke to Dr. Jackson. At first he said he passed all the tests with flying colors," Gupta said. "When I asked him specifically about that test, he did then concede that, in fact, the president does have heart disease."
"They're going to be increasing the medications, including the cholesterol-lowering medications to try and combat that, but there's no question, by all standards, by all metrics, anyway a doctor or cardiologist will look at it, the president does have heart disease."

Gupta said it's controllable with medications, adding that Trump needs to have his diet under control.

"But he does have heart disease," he said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...upta-by-all-standards-trump-has-heart-disease

Fake news. There's no evidence whatsoever that the President has a heart.

Back
Top Bottom