• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Duck Dynasty is at it again

That's it?
Bragging that a reporter gave him rope to hang himself, as if the reporter wasn't waiting exactly for that reaction?

Huh.

The fact that A&E no longer advertises their show widely, that their ratings are down and this story didn't even break the internet news pretty much shows that the pop culture world is done with them.

The fact that A&E no longer advertises their show widely, that their ratings are down and this story didn't even break the internet news pretty much shows that the pop culture world is done with them.

That may be, but I see where Bobby Jindal will be a guest of the show in the upcoming season. What I wouldn't give to hear Phil and Si's candid remarks about him when the cameras aren't rolling.

I'd also love to see DD's real labor force as I assume that those boys haven't laid a hand to a duck call in ages.

I'd still like to hear Phil's explanation of why, if homosexuality be detested of God, God keeps creating so many of them -- not just in people, but throughout the animal kingdom?

Is He testing out faith, like he does with fossils?

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2014/06/duck-dynasty-bible-to-be-published.html
Duck Dynasty Bible To Be Published
DuckDynastyBible.jpg

We live in a time when the public's attitudes about homosexuality are changing very rapidly.

It is good to know that there are Christians like this willing to warn the public about what's wrong with Christianity and why decent people should just stay away from it altogether.

Well thank goodness someone wants to bring god back to DC. What a refreshing attitude.

Ya know, I think next to the Internet, the church's war on homosexuality is probably the biggest reason people are leaving religion behind in droves. I think in the future it may well be looked upon as religion's greatest blunder. It is good that people can see the bigotry for what it is, right up front and center.

That may be, but I see where Bobby Jindal will be a guest of the show in the upcoming season. What I wouldn't give to hear Phil and Si's candid remarks about him when the cameras aren't rolling.

I'd also love to see DD's real labor force as I assume that those boys haven't laid a hand to a duck call in ages.

I predict Bobby Jindal will discover a conflict in his schedule.

Back
Top Bottom