• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Eat a Bowl of Dicks

I pretty much agree with his list, but I've never tried Magnum condoms. Anyone know what is wrong with them?

Probably too big for him.

The list is funny (Mick Jagger's arm fat? lol) and I agree he should not be fired for it, but this guy is way too obsessed with pop culture. Why is it rocket science to just stop contributing to what you claim to hate? Justin Beiber, for example, might really be the annoying little fuck everyone says he is, but I wouldn't know because I've seen and heard a thousand times more Justin Bieber hate than I've seen of Justin Bieber himself.

Probably too big for him.

The list is funny (Mick Jagger's arm fat? lol) and I agree he should not be fired for it, but this guy is way too obsessed with pop culture. Why is it rocket science to just stop contributing to what you claim to hate? Justin Beiber, for example, might really be the annoying little fuck everyone says he is, but I wouldn't know because I've seen and heard a thousand times more Justin Bieber hate than I've seen of Justin Bieber himself.

Very wise decision.

Justin Beiber, for example, might really be the annoying little fuck everyone says he is, but I wouldn't know because I've seen and heard a thousand times more Justin Bieber hate than I've seen of Justin Bieber himself.
Consider yourself lucky. If hate to Bieber ratio falls under 300, you're screwed.

Basically, if you see a Bieber, and don't spew out at least 283 times as much hate as the amount of Bieber you've absorbed, it means you've either suffered a stroke, an aneurism, or have been permanently stricken dumb by hatred.

The good news- if it's either of the first two (stroke or an aneurism), there is a chance that you suffered it prior to Bieber, which means you didn't suffer way too much. Likewise, if you have the stroke or an aneurism due to seeing the Bieber, you have a chance of forgetting the experience.

The bad news- if it's the last option (stricken dumb by intense hatred), you will never be able to let it out your whole life. It will eat at you from the inside, building every waking moment, until finally it causes you to erupt in a supernova of rage. Justin Bieber is the source of all the violence, school shootings, and even 9-11.

In 1997, Osama glanced at him one time while engaging in covert training (in Canada, seriously), before Bieber, then 3 years of age, had attained full detestability. Having received training to withstand torture, and due to the fact that the Bieber had not fully developed into what it is today, Osama was not stricken dumb by the experience of intense hatred.

Instead it simmered away inside of him for years, turning into an intense hatred of the USA, because the CIA were the ones who exposed him (accidentally) to Bieber.

I've heard if the Hulk looks at Bieber, it will destroy the fabric of reality itself.

I'd nominate Rush Limbaugh but considering his history I suspect he's already eaten his fill.

The phrase "eat a bag of dicks" sounds really weird to me. Are we running out of insults or something?

I pretty much agree with his list, but I've never tried Magnum condoms. Anyone know what is wrong with them?
90% of Magnum condoms are sold in order to impress the cute cashier at Walgreens.

Or because people want to believe they are larger than they really are.

I'm inclined to think a dick-measuring tool might be a good idea. Something simple so you get your own, not something in the doctor's office. (Thus you can measure your erection in privacy.) I'm thinking of something along the lines of a can with floating rings that burst easily, the largest burst ring tells you what size condom is needed.

Head over to a Asian grocery. You very well might find a bin of dicks. (Admittedly, bovine ones.)

This bowl of dicks, is it made by Kelloggs, Post or General Mills? Is it unsweetened or can you get Super Sugar Dicks?

Back
Top Bottom