• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Elect Trump!

I thought how ridiculously ass-kissy Trump acted with Mexico's President was a fluke because Enrique Peña Nieto is the president of his country. People act funny around the rich/famous/powerful. Then I saw what a fumbling wuss he was when Rev. Faith Green Timmons told him to stop politicking in her church.

Trump got cucked by that pastor.

Bullies usually act like bullies because they can get away with it.

Exactly.

I thought how ridiculously ass-kissy Trump acted with Mexico's President was a fluke because Enrique Peña Nieto is the president of his country. People act funny around the rich/famous/powerful. Then I saw what a fumbling wuss he was when Rev. Faith Green Timmons told him to stop politicking in her church.

He waits until he is away from them to then attack them on Twitter.

This follows from what has been recently reported about him in business - that he never directly fired anyone who worked for him. He made other people do the firing. He is as much a coward as he is a vindictive bully. And it is only because he has LAWYERS that he is able to be a bully.
Fixed it for you.

Is there a negative character trait this man doesn't possess?
Absolutely: that of not existing.

Of course one could argue falsely that in His case not existing would be a positive. But that wouldn't be charitable.
EB

donchaloveme, donchaloveme, donchajusloveme.

Imsobutifful, Imsobutiful, Imsodambutiful.

Moral equivalence.

noredcarpet. FkemImleaving
So you see you can make sense when you want to!
EB

Is there a negative character trait this man doesn't possess?

He really is just a cartoonish villain.
He's pretty bad, but let's not exaggerate.
As for bad character traits he doesn't possess, he's not a serial killer. Or a child molester. Or a religious zealot. And so on.

He would be a terrible POTUS, though.

As for bad character traits he doesn't possess, he's not a serial killer. Or a child molester. Or a religious zealot. And so on.

Isn't he facing charges for child rape? Using a 13yo prostitute (or possibly a sex slave, not sure if she was "willing")

Isn't he facing charges for child rape? Using a 13yo prostitute (or possibly a sex slave, not sure if she was "willing")
I didn't know about the alleged case of rape. I don't think the evidence is strong at this point (and no, he's not been charged), but let's say that he's not a religious zealot, or a serial killer.

As for bad character traits he doesn't possess, he's not a serial killer. Or a child molester. Or a religious zealot. And so on. .

Allegedly
Reasonably. If he were a religious zealot, that would almost certainly be clear by now. The same goes for serial killer, mass murderer, etc.; the case of child molester is not decisive, but the point I was trying to make is that (obviously) there are bad character traits he does not possess.
But he has so many bad character traits, that there is no point in overstating the case (well, actually the case shouldn't be overstated anyway, but even in a exclusively strategic sense). It gives ammo to his supporters, who will correctly claim he's being unjustly attacked. Instead, he can be justly attacked. I would recommend that one.

If he were a religious zealot, that would almost certainly be clear by now.
Depends on the religion. He may suffer from a sect that's just so looked-down-upon that he dare not admit to it in public. Quaker, Shaker, a follower of Halle-Bopp or Jim Jones, atheist...

With the number of reports of him and his friends pressuring underage girls into sex in the 1980's and his behavior towards his own daughter even today, he's pretty damned close to a child molester.

And his running mate is the religious zealot.

So we are left with - "he's not a serial killer". That should be his slogan: "I'm not a serial killer"

If he were a religious zealot, that would almost certainly be clear by now.
Depends on the religion. He may suffer from a sect that's just so looked-down-upon that he dare not admit to it in public. Quaker, Shaker, a follower of Halle-Bopp or Jim Jones, atheist...
That's very unlikely, because much of his behavior has been on the spotlight for a very long time, and there was never anything that even suggested suspected any of that.
For example, he wants to have followers, not to be a follower. And he's good at cons. He would almost certainly not fall for such an obvious one.
Also, his behavior so far indicates he just lies to get whatever he wants, and that's power, money, public recognition, etc., not the kind of thing you'd get from a follower of those religions.
If you count atheism as a religion, surely he's not a zealot. He's not even been caught arguing for atheism, or doing anything to deconvert people, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

With the number of reports of him and his friends pressuring underage girls into sex in the 1980's and his behavior towards his own daughter even today, he's pretty damned close to a child molester.

So we are left with - "he's not a serial killer". That should be his slogan: "I'm not a serial killer"
His running mate is a tactical choice, to get votes from the Christian right. As for the reports, could you please cite some credible source?
As for his own daughter, she's not remotely a child, and there is no good reason at all to think he would molest her.
Besides, no, it wouldn't be just that he's not a serial killer. That was an example. Most crimes have not been committed by Trump, and he's not shown any inclinations to commit them.
It's remarkable how even when they get a really bad opponent, so many people accuse him without warrant, despite the easy availability of warranted accusations to make.

That's very unlikely, because much of his behavior has been on the spotlight for a very long time, and there was never anything that even suggested suspected any of that.
For example, he wants to have followers, not to be a follower. And he's good at cons. He would almost certainly not fall for such an obvious one.
Also, his behavior so far indicates he just lies to get whatever he wants, and that's power, money, public recognition, etc., not the kind of thing you'd get from a follower of those religions.
If you count atheism as a religion, surely he's not a zealot. He's not even been caught arguing for atheism, or doing anything to deconvert people, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

His running mate is a tactical choice, to get votes from the Christian right. As for the reports, could you please cite some credible source?
As for his own daughter, she's not remotely a child, and there is no good reason at all to think he would molest her.
Besides, no, it wouldn't be just that he's not a serial killer. That was an example. Most crimes have not been committed by Trump, and he's not shown any inclinations to commit them.
It's remarkable how even when they get a really bad opponent, so many people accuse him without warrant, despite the easy availability of warranted accusations to make.

First of all, I guess I should have used :p to indicate that I was being somewhat tongue-in-cheek (as is everyone else in this thread except you, apparently :p )

Second, there were links previously posted to at least two or three cases of him being accused of statutory rape. At least one was with another rich playboy. If I find them again, I will be glad to post them again for you.

As for his behavior towards his own daughter, have you seen the photos from when she was NOT yet an adult? Have you heard how he has talked about her body since she was a baby? I didn't say that he actually molested her, but I think there is every reason to say "he's pretty damned close to a child molester" - which are my actual words.

He's a guy that wonders why we can't just use our nukes.

As crazy as a person can be.

Allegedly
Reasonably. If he were a religious zealot, that would almost certainly be clear by now. The same goes for serial killer, mass murderer, etc.; the case of child molester is not decisive, ...

Well, that was what I was talking about: a child molester in theory.

Angra Mainyu said:
...but the point I was trying to make is that (obviously) there are bad character traits he does not possess.

There were bad character traits that Hitler didn't have as well.

Angra Mainyu said:
But he has so many bad character traits, that there is no point in overstating the case (well, actually the case shouldn't be overstated anyway, but even in a exclusively strategic sense). It gives ammo to his supporters, who will correctly claim he's being unjustly attacked. Instead, he can be justly attacked. I would recommend that one.

Actually, there is totally a point to making fun of politicians. For example, making fun of his orange face. Hitler should probably have been reduced to an emperor with no clothes as well. Stories about him having a micro-penis may very well have been more effective with the anti-Semites than that he would become a dictator. Moreover, his supporters and his detractors are not some monoliths where his supporters have any credibility at all. They're diverse groups saying different things sometimes. If some say such-and-such, it doesn't really detract too much from AP story today of Trump supporter attacking someone.

Back
Top Bottom