• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Election Fraud Evidence Thread

I'm really upset. As Lou Dobbs said before he was unfortunately canceled, everyone knows Trump won the election, but we're just having a devil of a time finding the actual proof. WHAT IS THE HOLDUP, GUYS?

Well clearly, the MSM has been hiding the evidence that we (meaning the true believers) can easily find on the internet! Just watch this You Tube video and it will all become clear! They're trying to suppress the evidence, but this video I watched on this platform owned by one of the biggest tech companies on the planet makes it obvious that Big Tech is keeping you from seeing this Earth-shattering proof! I've also read a lot of stuff on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter that "they" clearly don't want you to hear!

I'm really upset. As Lou Dobbs said before he was unfortunately canceled, everyone knows Trump won the election, but we're just having a devil of a time finding the actual proof. WHAT IS THE HOLDUP, GUYS?

The only "proof" that I've seen repeated over and over is that there is an "abundance of allegations"; and therefore there must be some proof out there. Insane. They tried to overthrow the constitution based on this.

The only "proof" that I've seen repeated over and over is that there is an "abundance of allegations"; and therefore there must be some proof out there. Insane. They tried to overthrow the constitution based on this.
You forgot the "affidavits".

Well clearly, the MSM has been hiding the evidence that we (meaning the true believers) can easily find on the internet! Just watch this You Tube video and it will all become clear! They're trying to suppress the evidence, but this video I watched on this platform owned by one of the biggest tech companies on the planet makes it obvious that Big Tech is keeping you from seeing this Earth-shattering proof! I've also read a lot of stuff on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter that "they" clearly don't want you to hear!
Maybe it was already mentioned on this thread...but it also amazes me that these people who buy into this garbage, somehow never consider that the teams promoting these lies, somehow downgrade their allegations to minor details when they put a case before a real court verses their media show of lies.

Maybe it was already mentioned on this thread...but it also amazes me that these people who buy into this garbage, somehow never consider that the teams promoting these lies, somehow downgrade their allegations to minor details when they put a case before a real court verses their media show of lies.

I suspect it goes a little like this:

I sent RVonse a PM asking him for info and directing him here...

I really want to know what evidence he saw. Or what evidence anyone he knows saw. Or anyone they know.
If only we had one breadcrumb that could be a start to the trail that leads to someone who knows someone who knows someone who actually witnessed or participated in "massive election fraud" (other than the Republican cheats already mentioned here).

I'm sure RVonse wouldn't have made the statements he has made unless he knew someone who knew someone who knew someone... unless he is so totally addled by Republican propaganda that he thinks allegations of election fraud are the same thing as evidence of election fraud. But nobody on TFT is that stupid.... right?

michaeljlindell.com

See this rather long video labeled "absolute proof". https://michaeljlindell.com

juxtaposed with this golden piece of cognitive dissonance:

RVonse in regards to Sidney Powell said:
What Im wondering is how Powell thought she could have ever got away with spreading her lies. What was her motivation? What would be her payoff? Some kind of under the table bribe?

I suspect it goes a little like this:

michaeljlindell.com

See this rather long video labeled "absolute proof". https://michaeljlindell.com

juxtaposed with this golden piece of cognitive dissonance:

RVonse in regards to Sidney Powell said:
What Im wondering is how Powell thought she could have ever got away with spreading her lies. What was her motivation? What would be her payoff? Some kind of under the table bribe?

Release the Cracken! Well, I missed RVonse's post above. So, there is some hope for him as he's starting to question the far right's BS. I hope that Powell is sued into financial ruin.

Well, I missed RVonse's post above. So, there is some hope for him as he's starting to question the far right's BS.

Really? I read that as questioning the assertion that dear Sidney was lying.

This makes so much sense, where do I send my money so that your valuable work can continue?

Well, I missed RVonse's post above. So, there is some hope for him as he's starting to question the far right's BS.

Strange since her defense isn’t that she sincerely believes these statements and thus wasn’t aware she was lying but instead is saying that these weren’t statements of fact and no reasonable person would think they were. So, when given the chance to claim she wasn’t lying she effectively is claiming she was.

Crap, you might be right! So now that evidence is that there is an "abundance of allegations" and that Trump's attorney's (powell and Guiliani) don't have a reason to lie.

Strange since her defense isn’t that she sincerely believes these statements and thus wasn’t aware she was lying but instead is saying that these weren’t statements of fact and no reasonable person would think they were. So, when given the chance to claim she wasn’t lying she effectively is claiming she was.

Somehow I think the jury is going to have a hard time not laughing.

It's so easy now to spot the total assholes.

You support Donald Trump do you?

Well Hello Asshole.

Got some more:

https://kdvr.com/news/local/more-charges-filed-against-barry-morphew-after-murder-arrest/

He filled out his wife's ballot--the wife who is missing and he's been charged with murdering her.

It should be obvious which way he voted.

He is a real piece of work. He was arrested a half mile (as the crow flies) from my home. (Makes me glad I have acreage to insulate me from that shit.)
Many of my friends and acquaintances were close to Suzanne (the missing wife) and the whole small community has been in turmoil about it for the past year. Local stores still have her picture and rewared posters displayed. Yes, Barry is a trumpsucker deluxe, and proudly announced that "Suzanne wanted to vote for Trump so I filled out her ballot".

Oddly, his two daughters still defend him and expect their mother to suddenly reappear. They seem oblivious to all the motions their dad went through to cover his tracks (a lot involving heavy machinery, burning, disposing of items... ). To most of the community it is obvious that he killed her for her money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom