• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Election Fraud Evidence Thread

blog post said:
Nevertheless, there is massive evidence. Giuliani collected a lot of it, and it was presented to members of state legislatures in swing states. I watched presentations of the evidence by highly skilled analysts and sworn witnesses. In previous postings on this website there are links to the presentations. As so much information has been deplatformed, the links might no longer work. But “MyPillow” CEO Mike Lindell has collected some of the experts who investigated the electoral fraud and has put together a two-hour video that provides some of the massive evidence, certainly enough to liberate you from the media indoctrination “there is no evidence.”
Hmm... that seems to be the problem here. Giuliani showed this to state legislatures... not the courts who could actually address the issue. Legal faux pas!

One other note, the blog post, from early February is about the Lindell "documentary". Let's take a view of the DISCLAIMER from OAN before airing the "documentary", which was noted effectively as being a paid advertisement.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjciRKfjQPY[/YOUTUBE]

I sent RVonse a PM asking him for info and directing him here...

I really want to know what evidence he saw. Or what evidence anyone he knows saw. Or anyone they know.
If only we had one breadcrumb that could be a start to the trail that leads to someone who knows someone who knows someone who actually witnessed or participated in "massive election fraud" (other than the Republican cheats already mentioned here).

I'm sure RVonse wouldn't have made the statements he has made unless he knew someone who knew someone who knew someone... unless he is so totally addled by Republican propaganda that he thinks allegations of election fraud are the same thing as evidence of election fraud. But nobody on TFT is that stupid.... right?

michaeljlindell.com

See this rather long video labeled "absolute proof". https://michaeljlindell.com

See this article debunking the claims in that rather long video:

MyPillow CEO’s Video Rehashes Debunked Election Fraud Claims

I was so excited to see this thread and it had 41 replies! I thought, yes, now we're finally gonna see the evidence that there was widespread voter fraud that everyone knows happened and no one believes Biden actually won!!111!!!

But alas... :(

From PCR: https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/20...mber-election-was-stolen-exists-in-abundance/ Proof That the US November Election Was Stolen Exists in Abundance

As was noted previously, neither of these things are evidence of fraud, much less proof. Let's examine why:

As for the video itself, there seems to be two sets of contradictory evidence.

Not off to a good start. If the evidence presented is contradictory, that does not bode well for its veracity.

One set deals with computer algorithms and software in voting machines (not only Dominion’s) that can weight the vote count, for example, counting a vote for one candidate more than one and the other candidate’s vote less than one. The machines can also be programmed to produce a large percentage of ballots that have to be adjudicated, that is assigned to a candidate by the discretion of election officials.

That a machine can be programmed to manipulate votes does not mean that a machine was used to manipulate votes. This is not evidence for fraud, much less proof. This information has also been debunked:
Bogus Theory Claims Supercomputer Switched Votes in Election

linked article from factcheck.org said:
But a conspiracy theory that has been swirling online suggests the opposite, baselessly claiming that a supercomputer and special software were used to systematically switch votes and cement Biden’s victory.

That bogus theory is directly disputed by federal and state officials, as well as experts who study election security.

The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency has flatly rejected such claims. The agency’s director, Chris Krebswho was appointed by Trumpcalled the theory “nonsense” and a “hoax.”

CISA has said that safeguards — including auditable logs and software checks — used by states ensure accuracy in the vote totals.

Testimony is provided in the video showing how both of these ways were used against Trump.

I'm not going to watch the video, so I'm not sure if it the same person mentioned in the above article from factcheck.org, but if you want to let me know who the video references, I will be happy to Google their testimony and let you know how thoroughly it has been debunked, using credible sources.

The other set of evidence has to do with foreign intervention in the election. A couple of experts establish beyond all doubt that despite assurances by Dominion and the media that the machines can’t be connected to the Internet, they most certainly can and were. We are even shown the Dominion manual instructions on how to connect the machines to the Internet.

I am guessing this is using recycled claims from the Epoch Times that have already been debunked:
Lengthy video makes false claims about 2020 election
linked article from the Associated Press said:
PATRICK COLBECK: Tabulator machines were improperly connected to the internet at the TCF Center, making them possible to hack.

THE FACTS: Michigan uses paper ballots, which are counted by tabulator machines. According to a statement on the Michigan Department of State website: “The machines are not connected to the internet until all counting is finished and copies of the tally have been printed. Then some jurisdictions may connect a machine to send UNOFFICIAL results to the county clerk, while a copy of the paper tally is also driven to the county clerk.” Colbeck, a former Michigan state senator, alleges that tabulator machines in Detroit were improperly connected to an internet router through ethernet cables. This claim was refuted by Wimmer, of the Michigan Department of State. “No ballot tabulation machines were connected to the internet at Detroit’s counting board,” Wimmer told the AP. “The machines were networked locally to each other and the adjudication machines by ethernet cable, and so some people suggested they were online. They were not.” Colbeck made the same claim in an affidavit that was also dismissed by Judge Timothy Kenny, who wrote: “No evidence supports Mr. Colbeck’s position.”

If you are not referring to the same claim, please let me know where the claim originated, and the exact claim, and I will be glad to Google that for you as well and let you know how thoroughly this has been debunked by credible sources.

If the claim it was voting machines that were corrupted why all the focus on mail-in voting? Or maybe it’s both? Maybe Democrats, and only Democrats, used every possible method to sway the election, but only in a few very specific precincts and very specific candidates.

If the claim it was voting machines that were corrupted why all the focus on mail-in voting? Or maybe it’s both? Maybe Democrats, and only Democrats, used every possible method to sway the election, but only in a few very specific precincts and very specific candidates.

And also in ways that hide the evidence. The fact that the evidence is invisible only reinforces the belief that there was "widespread fraud" that shifted the election to Biden.

I really want to know what evidence he saw. Or what evidence anyone he knows saw. Or anyone they know.
If only we had one breadcrumb that could be a start to the trail that leads to someone who knows someone who knows someone who actually witnessed or participated in "massive election fraud" (other than the Republican cheats already mentioned here).

I'm sure RVonse wouldn't have made the statements he has made unless he knew someone who knew someone who knew someone... unless he is so totally addled by Republican propaganda that he thinks allegations of election fraud are the same thing as evidence of election fraud. But nobody on TFT is that stupid.... right?

michaeljlindell.com

See this rather long video labeled "absolute proof". https://michaeljlindell.com

Sorry RVonse. Total FAIL.
Once again -

*ALLEGATIONS of fraud are not EVIDENCE of fraud
*The POSSIBILITY of fraud is not EVIDENCE of fraud

You are very easily convinced by specious assertions, so why can't you be convinced by the complete and utter lack of EVIDENCE? Do you really really REALLY think a conspiracy involving thousands or tens of thousands of people can be pulled off under massive scrutiny and re-examination, without leaving one single shred of hard evidence?
More salient - is your level of gullibility truly representative of Trumpsuckers?

michaeljlindell.com

Once again -

You are very easily convinced by specious assertions, so why can't you be convinced by the complete and utter lack of EVIDENCE? Do you really really REALLY think a conspiracy involving thousands or tens of thousands of people can be pulled off under massive scrutiny and re-examination, without leaving one single shred of hard evidence?
More salient - is your level of gullibility truly representative of Trumpsuckers?

The world is too full of misinformation and lies. There's no way to tell what's true and what's not anymore. You have to go with your gut. There's no other way. :shrug:

Once again -

The world is too full of misinformation and lies. There's no way to tell what's true and what's not anymore. You have to go with your gut. There's no other way. :shrug:

That's crazy. You examine the evidence people have for their claims and rationally decide if they have merit.

It is irrational to think Trump had credible evidence of fraud but the courts filled with people he appointed would not consider it.

Only a crazy irrational person could believe that.

Once again -

That's crazy. You examine the evidence people have for their claims and rationally decide if they have merit.

It is irrational to think Trump had credible evidence of fraud but the courts filled with people he appointed would not consider it.

:rofl: That was sarcasm, unter.

I thought the right wing response to that was that the courts didn’t judge on the merits because the cases were denied due to standing. Somehow, if only they were legally allowed to present the evidence everything would be revealed!

Only a naive child would believe Trump's lawyers had evidence but didn't know where to present it.

All one needs today is rationality.

michaeljlindell.com

Once again -

I've said this before, but it bears repeating...

If there really were evidence of "massive voter fraud," then the party that stands to gain the most from proving it would be fighting like hell. The GOP (the whole party, not just a few kooks) would be not just bringing court cases, but shouting it from the rooftops, bringing it up in legislatures across the country and at the federal level. They'd be flooding the airwaves with ads, appearances by their leaders on every news network, and using their resources to send mailers with the evidence and/or emails to every registered voter in America. They're not doing any of that. Sure, some of them are going on right wing TV, talking about "irregularities" and dissembling about whether Biden legitimately won the election, but they're not taking action.

If they really had the proof - not My Pillow guy levels, but actual concrete proof - they'd be able to effectively destroy the Democratic Party for good. Not only would they be able to send the perpetrators (and it would have to be a massive conspiracy) to prison, but they could from here until eternity paint the Democrats as "the party that tried to steal an election" or "the party of voter fraud" and paint themselves as not just the hero, but the only viable political party left in America. The courts would have to figure out what to do with the 2020 election, but for any election moving forward, no Democrat would stand a chance in any contest. The GOP victory would be total, and it would be decades before another party could hope to break their majority.

Are you telling me the Republican Party wouldn't jump at that chance? If they had the goods, they would. Their lack of action tells you that they know there's no fraud.

From PCR: https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/20...mber-election-was-stolen-exists-in-abundance/ Proof That the US November Election Was Stolen Exists in Abundance

As for the video itself, there seems to be two sets of contradictory evidence. One set deals with computer algorithms and software in voting machines (not only Dominion’s) that can weight the vote count, for example, counting a vote for one candidate more than one and the other candidate’s vote less than one. The machines can also be programmed to produce a large percentage of ballots that have to be adjudicated, that is assigned to a candidate by the discretion of election officials. Testimony is provided in the video showing how both of these ways were used against Trump.

The other set of evidence has to do with foreign intervention in the election. A couple of experts establish beyond all doubt that despite assurances by Dominion and the media that the machines can’t be connected to the Internet, they most certainly can and were. We are even shown the Dominion manual instructions on how to connect the machines to the Internet.

I read through your link a little. Got frustrated. Where is the evidence. Please put it in your own words, then support your claim. It's really not difficult...

michaeljlindell.com

My response when this crap was first raised bears repeating:

Whilst watching it, I tried a drinking game. Every time Lindell mentions "they" and doesn't provide who "they" are or what "they" did, I sip my bourbon.

I had to call in sick for work today. The two might be related.

So Mike Lindell, the guy RVonse considers a reputable source, went on Steve Bannon's show. Apparently, Trump will be President again in August.

[tweet]1376546217270910981[/tweet]

When you can't even convince Steve Bannon, you know you are neck deep in Cuckoo Town.

He did say the word "communism".

He must have something real.

When they say they have evidence but are waiting to present it an adult should immediately know beyond doubt they are lying.

He did say the word "communism".

He must have something real.

When they say they have evidence but are waiting to present it an adult should immediately know beyond doubt they are lying.
We’re still waiting to find out the amazing things that Trump’s investigators found in Hawaii about Obama.

I'm really upset. As Lou Dobbs said before he was unfortunately canceled, everyone knows Trump won the election, but we're just having a devil of a time finding the actual proof. WHAT IS THE HOLDUP, GUYS?

Back
Top Bottom