• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Electron shells as focal planes for mass distribution of universe

Kharakov

Quantum Hot Dog
Basic Beliefs
Don't step on mine.
A neutron decays into a proton and uses part of itself (the electron) to observe the rest of the mass distribution of the universe.

What is the structure of spacetime around a point in spacetime? The structure of spacetime around that point must reflect the overall distribution of mass in the universe.

How would a point entity, like a neutron, detect, measure, and map the mass distribution of the universe? It might generate a measuring device (like an electron shell) using a force decoupled from mass.

A neutron decays into a proton and uses part of itself (the electron) to observe the rest of the mass distribution of the universe.

What is the structure of spacetime around a point in spacetime? The structure of spacetime around that point must reflect the overall distribution of mass in the universe.

How would a point entity, like a neutron, detect, measure, and map the mass distribution of the universe? It might generate a measuring device (like an electron shell) using a force decoupled from mass.

What do you mean by "measure" and "observe"? I understand they're metaphors. But not of what. Obviously they're not able to "know" (metaphor) anything apart of their immidiate vicinity.

Is there an event horizon around every neutron? (After all, they are pure neutronium, right?)

Is there an event horizon around every neutron? (After all, they are pure neutronium, right?)

If they are lone neutrons, they generally decomboobulate so that they have an inverse event horizon (repulsive) at the electron shell area. If they band up with other neutrons and proton/electron shell pairs, they share repulsive event horizons.

It gets a bit complicated, and from a certain perspective the repulsive horizons appear attractive because they add repulsion together. Top a' the mornin' to ya.

But hard to pin down. Is it here? Is it there? Is it both here and there? What is its velocity? What is its state? Is it a wave? Is it a particle? Is it observed or unobserved? Is it matter? Is it wave? Is it probabilistic or is it deterministic?

But hard to pin down. Is it here? Is it there? Is it both here and there? What is its velocity? What is its state? Is it a wave? Is it a particle? Is it observed or unobserved? Is it matter? Is it wave? Is it probabilistic or is it deterministic?

It is neither here nor there
Velocity does not apply
State does not apply
a wave is a simplistic way of describing it
a particle is a lazy way of describing it
It is both observed and not observed
it is not matter (but it matters)
and probabilistic versus deterministic is just a matter of perspective.. so, both, I guess.

It is neither here nor there
Velocity does not apply
State does not apply
a wave is a simplistic way of describing it
a particle is a lazy way of describing it
It is both observed and not observed
it is not matter (but it matters)
and probabilistic versus deterministic is just a matter of perspective.. so, both, I guess.

That clears it up.

well, at least don't be negative. I have my ion you. (that one was free... coming from the Neutron here, that's "no charge")
My previous attempts to create a fair and balanced solution always end up polarized one way or another, so I'll try and be less salty.

Hey, you can be part of the solution, or you can be part of the precipitate. :)

Back
Top Bottom