• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Epstein arrested

Angry Floof

Tricksy Leftits
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

Dammit. I should have put money on it.

“It’s been a long time coming—it’s been too long coming,” said attorney David Boies, who represents Epstein accusers Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Sarah Ransome. “It is an important step towards getting justice for the many victims of Mr. Epstein’s sex trafficking enterprise.

“We hope that prosecutors will not stop with Mr. Epstein because there were many other people who participated with him and made the sex trafficking possible," he told The Daily Beast.

No worries. With his connections, his 34 guilty charges after the trial will result in a "time-served" sentence.

Good. I hope they have a strong case and nail him for everything he’s done. Need to get him off the streets and set a pattern of prosecuting these rapists..

Wow, only fifteen years to get an indictment despite mountains of evidence.

At this rate, he’s looking to be on the receiving end of a stern talking to.

...And what kind of a name is David Boies? Sounds like a stage name. These must be actors hired by Obama and living in the basement of a pizza shop.

Don't celebrate too soon. He needs to be convicted (and hopefully put in jail for a long time). He skated away before. He may again. Thus is the corrupt and buyable system you've got.

Hopefully this will send a message to all, the days one could hope to do such things and get away with it may well be coming to an end.

I just want to know who he has compromising information on that he was able to slither away the last time.

Also, he has had many people supporting him, allegedly, and many now have federal immunity, if I understand correctly? Not to mention all his powerful friends, which include British royalty.

This is some real True Detective shit.

The idea that Jeffrey Epstein is not only a pervert, but the orchestrator of a Mossad honeypot operation to get blackmail material on powerful people is the most plausible of all takes.

The idea that Jeffrey Epstein is not only a pervert, but the orchestrator of a Mossad honeypot operation to get blackmail material on powerful people is the most plausible of all takes.

Yeah, "It's the joos!" is the most plausible scenario. :rolleyes:

1. Pedophilia only refers to attraction to prepubescent children.
2. Trump probably had dealings with 1000s of people in his business life. 5 of them were involved with underage girls is not that unusual statistically.

I like how you jumped from “is friends with” to the more easily defended “had dealings with as a business person.” Nice dodge to defend the guy who is FRIENDS WITH five KNOWN pedophiles. Great instincts to make excuses for the pedophiles. Maybe Epstein is looking for help on his lawyer team.

1. Pedophilia only refers to attraction to prepubescent children.
2. Trump probably had dealings with 1000s of people in his business life. 5 of them were involved with underage girls is not that unusual statistically.
:rotfl: ARE WE BEING UNFAIR TO YOUR AUTHORITY FIGURE? ARE WE?

Back
Top Bottom