• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Et tu, Stuarte?

leeann-airplane-pic.jpg

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.

Maybe she was on fire.

Yes! This proves that Democrats are exactly as bad as pedophilia, so can everyone please stop asking Roy Moore to resign? [/pro-pedophile]

It's pretty obvious he's not actually touching her but it's still harassment.
Isn't just about anything "harassment" these days?

I think Franken is just goofing around, but of course in today's hyperfeminist climate that's verboten.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes! This proves that Democrats are exactly as bad as pedophilia,
What pedophilia?

Al Franken is making a public quasi - "Mea culpa":
The first thing I want to do is apologize: to Leeann, to everyone else who was part of that tour, to everyone who has worked for me, to everyone I represent, and to everyone who counts on me to be an ally and supporter and champion of women,” Franken said......“I don’t know what was in my head when I took that picture, and it doesn’t matter. There’s no excuse,” he said. “I look at it now and I feel disgusted with myself. It isn’t funny. It’s completely inappropriate. It’s obvious how Leeann would feel violated by that picture. And, what’s more, I can see how millions of other women would feel violated by it — women who have had similar experiences in their own lives, women who fear having those experiences, women who look up to me, women who have counted on me.”. (source: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/al-franken-ashamed-by-broadcasters-sexual-harassment-allegations-i-feel-disgusted-with-myself/). Furthermore,
Franken said he doesn’t recall the incidents described by Tweeden in the same way she does, and he called for a Senate ethics investigation and promised to “gladly cooperate.”

Contrast that with the reactions of Roy Moore and his defenders.

The first thing I want to do is apologize: to Leeann, to everyone else who was part of that tour, to everyone who has worked for me, to everyone I represent, and to everyone who counts on me to be an ally and supporter and champion of women,” Franken said......“I don’t know what was in my head when I took that picture, and it doesn’t matter. There’s no excuse,” he said. “I look at it now and I feel disgusted with myself. It isn’t funny. It’s completely inappropriate. It’s obvious how Leeann would feel violated by that picture. And, what’s more, I can see how millions of other women would feel violated by it — women who have had similar experiences in their own lives, women who fear having those experiences, women who look up to me, women who have counted on me.”. (source: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/al-franken-ashamed-by-broadcasters-sexual-harassment-allegations-i-feel-disgusted-with-myself/). Furthermore,
Franken said he doesn’t recall the incidents described by Tweeden in the same way she does, and he called for a Senate ethics investigation and promised to “gladly cooperate.”

I find his groveling and licking the jackboots of the feminazis quite disgusting actually.

The photo doesn't prove he groped her, but it's still out of line. The forced kiss is worse. She says she told others about it during the trip, so this can be checked out.

The photo doesn't prove he groped her, but it's still out of line. The forced kiss is worse. She says she told others about it during the trip, so this can be checked out.

Aren't we supposed to believe her even if there wasn't a photo?

Only of things she could know. She said she was asleep, didn't know about it till she saw the photo. Unless someone there told her he groped her, she couldn't know.

Only of things she could know. She said she was asleep, didn't know about it till she saw the photo. Unless someone there told her he groped her, she couldn't know.

So what were you referring to when you said "she told others about it" on the trip so it can be checked out?

What needs to be checked out?

So what were you referring to when you said "she told others about it" on the trip so it can be checked out?

What needs to be checked out?

The forced kiss. Try reading better.

Yes, and she said she told others about it, which can be checked.

/thread dismalized

/thread dismalized

At which point we have completed the circle back to my question: Aren't we supposed to believe her? What's the point of checking?

I find his groveling and licking the jackboots of the feminazis quite disgusting actually.
Of course you do - apologizing for inappropriate behavior is what decent humans do.

/thread dismalized

At which point we have completed the circle back to my question: Aren't we supposed to believe her? What's the point of checking?

We? If all we have is an accuser's word alone, the amount of belief depends on their credibility which includes plausibility. If other evidence is available to confirm or refute, it should be looked at. Duh.

Now go dismalize yourself with a rusty circular saw, I'm done with this.

Back
Top Bottom