• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day your descendants will blame people like you and with your attitude for allowing Europe to become islamic.

What attitude is that? My attitude of wanting to understand statistics before accepting them? I'm pretty sure that's the attitude the future master race will have, regardless of skin colour.

Personally, not wanting to understand things is something you should be ashamed of Angelo.

One day your descendants will blame people like you and with your attitude for allowing Europe to become islamic.

The bigger blame will be for resource depletion and environmental devastation by orders of magnitude. I still agree with you.

I guess you could say that planet earth is submitting voluntarily to our profligate waste.

What attitude is that? My attitude of wanting to understand statistics before accepting them? I'm pretty sure that's the attitude the future master race will have, regardless of skin colour.

Personally, not wanting to understand things is something you should be ashamed of Angelo.

Skin colour. Who ever said anything about skin colour? There are many white muslims from Eastern Europe, Russia etc who are just as nutty as brown, black skinned muslims. Skin colour doesn't matter one iota. As for understanding things, it's plainly obvious to anyone who cares about the survival of Western freedom and democracy that the title of this thread is happening before our very eyes., and may accelerate even quicker unless mass immigration to Europe from mainly muslim countries is halted now.

Skin colour. Who ever said anything about skin colour? There are many white muslims from Eastern Europe, Russia etc who are just as nutty as brown, black skinned muslims. Skin colour doesn't matter one iota. As for understanding things, it's plainly obvious to anyone who cares about the survival of Western freedom and democracy that the title of this thread is happening before our very eyes., and may accelerate even quicker unless mass immigration to Europe from mainly muslim countries is halted now.

Europe turning into a Caliphate isn't happening before your eyes, because you live in Australia. You are dependent on second hand information. That makes sources important. You've already said you don't feel the need to check the accuracy of sources, because you're so sure of yourself anyway. That's not the attitude of a person who wants to know the truth

I think that suppressing Christians (Catholics) was a very good and even moral policy by Ieyasu Tokugawa. The control by Rome of dogma would have lead to instability. Japan is better off with less religion too. We should follow his model, but with Islam now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirishitan

I think that suppressing Christians (Catholics) was a very good and even moral policy by Ieyasu Tokugawa. The control by Rome of dogma would have lead to instability. Japan is better off with less religion too. We should follow his model, but with Islam now.

Please, list all the successful attempts of enforcing thought crime. If you try something you in advance know will fail, and even backfire, then why bother?

Please, list all the successful attempts of enforcing thought crime. If you try something you in advance know will fail, and even backfire, then why bother?

Yeah, they never really successfully rooted out Christendom from the islands and even then, you'd have a hard time arguing that it was worth-while when Matthew Perry shows up and drags your nation into modernity kicking and screaming

Sounds like the existing bureaucratic infrastructure is perfectly sufficient!

It is not. All those unvetted mass migrants (a million in 2015 alone) should never have been allowed into Germany . Merkel alone bears the responsibility for that as she decided to open the floodgates without consulting with the Bundestag or even her cabinet.

Meanwhile the death toll from "the religion of peace " rises by the day.......another murderous rampage in New York. At least 8 dead many more injured.

After the recent mass shooting in Las Vegas where conservatives tripped over themselves explaining why the US shouldn’t finally start looking at gun control, getting their knickers in a twist over 8 people seems rather odd.

After the recent mass shooting in Las Vegas where conservatives tripped over themselves explaining why the US shouldn’t finally start looking at gun control, getting their knickers in a twist over 8 people seems rather odd.

Even one innocent injury or worst, death perpetrated by this death cult is one too many!

Even one innocent injury or worst, death perpetrated by this death cult is one too many!

Yes, I agree; But enough about the NRA, they are not the topic of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom