• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let you in on a little secret: Most economic migrants anywhere are in it to escape poverty and provide for their families. How does that make Saudi Arabia special again?

I don't have the link to your facebook page, and I don't particularly care to see more of this hatred spewed.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea whether it is among your goals to be taken seriously.

If it is, though, you may want to find more balanced sources.

Any other source except one that tells it like it is hey!

Insinuating that London's mayor is a shallowly camouflaged jihadi is not "telling like it is", it is a sign of paranoia in its clinical sense.

So his statement that " terrorism is part of living in a big city" should be ignored as fake news, he never said it, is pro Israeli, didn't ban women wearing bikinis from all London metro buses adds also fake news and vehemently denies free speech by banning people like any person or even the President of the USA from visiting London because they have the gall to criticize islamic terrorism, and is anti sharia?????

Literally everything you wrote there is false.

I suppose this is false news seeing the source?
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/...-defended-911-terrorists/#cu2q6VjtouYIgPh2.97

None of the info in that link testifies to any of the distortions in your last post. No statement about terrorism being part of life in a big city, no position on Israel are reported and the words "bikini" and "Trump" don't even show up.

To the question of whether your last post was a load of bullshit, this new link and it's veracity is precisely 100% irrelevant. I don't know whether your goal was to lend credibility to your latest series of claims - though it should have been at this point in the discussion and seeing who you were replying to. If it was, you failed utterly.

Last edited:
The next thing Jokodo will say is that Khan is not even a koran following muzzie, right!

I'm not the one permanently shifting goal posts.

You made a claim.

You were called out on that claim.

You pretended like you found support for your claim by providing a link. The actual link talked about none of the subpoints in your original claim. That's right, not a single one.

You are an adult who can read and write, at least moderately. I trust that you can see that yourself.

Sorry, it doesn't show that:

article said:
The majority of concerns stem not from any outright extremist activities, but from his defense of them. Following 9/11, the then-lawyer joined the defense team protecting one of the masterminds behind the horrific terrorist attacks, Zacharias Moussaoui, who later confessed to being a member of Al Qaeda.

A lawyer should not be judged over one client. (Now, if they consistently defend one type of client that does say something.)

The next thing Jokodo will say is that Khan is not even a koran following muzzie, right!

You made a claim.

You pretended like you found support for your claim by providing a link. The actual link talked about none of the subpoints in your original claim. That's right, not a single one.

You are an adult who can read and write, at least moderately. I trust that you can see that yourself.

The gall of muzzie apologists never ceases to amaze me and this is no exception!
https://www.dailywire.com/news/16770/flashback-muslim-mayor-london-told-citizens-get-michael-qazvini

You made a claim.

The gall of muzzie apologists never ceases to amaze me and this is no exception!
https://www.dailywire.com/news/16770/flashback-muslim-mayor-london-told-citizens-get-michael-qazvini

Sorry, but he's right--terrorism is going to happen.

However, a bit in that article really bothers me:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/5465/muslim-candidate-london-mayor-thinks-moderate-joshua-yasmeh

article said:
On Wednesday, London mayoral candidate and Labour party member Sadiq Khan apologized after a video surfaced of him calling moderate Muslims “Uncle Toms.”

Khan like Turkey's Erdogan believes Islam is one. There's no moderate or extreme Islam. There's Islam, that's it!

And you sure can provide evidence for this new claim? Or is it just as made-up as literally any other claim you've made in the 2 and a half years since this thread exists?

Khan like Turkey's Erdogan believes Islam is one. There's no moderate or extreme Islam. There's Islam, that's it!

And you sure can provide evidence for this new claim? Or is it just as made-up as literally any other claim you've made in the 2 and a half years since this thread exists?

There's a very easy way to answer that question all by yourself. Read the koran for yourself. A very conservative figure of around 60% of muzzies put islam/koran/hadiths above the laws of every Western country they live in!
Further, read this.......................https://gellerreport.com/2018/03/french-intellectuals-warn-against-isla

There's a very easy way to answer that question all by yourself. Read the koran for yourself. A very conservative figure of around 60% of muzzies put islam/koran/hadiths above the laws of every Western country they live in!
Further, read this.......................https://gellerreport.com/2018/03/french-intellectuals-warn-against-isla

A search for "sadiq" or "khan" in the linked document returns 0 hits.

If I got a dollar for every time you fail to substantiate a claim you just made, I could quit my job and be no poorer for it.

Yea, yea! Meanwhile another Islamic terrorist attack in France claims another four dead and 240 deaths and hundreds more injured and maimed from murderous Islamic jihadists since 2015 in France alone. Not Jews, xtians, hindus, Buddhists or any other religion, but only from the followers of the most savage, violent ideology on the face of the earth= Islam!

Yea, yea! Meanwhile another Islamic terrorist attack in France claims another four dead and 240 deaths and hundreds more injured and maimed from murderous Islamic jihadists since 2015 in France alone. Not Jews, xtians, hindus, Buddhists or any other religion, but only from the followers of the most savage, violent ideology on the face of the earth= Islam!

Are you claiming that Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists etc. are not allowed to drive in France? Has the islamisation come that far already?

Because road deaths in a typical 3-year-period (here: 2012-2014, but the numbers have actually been increasing more recently) are well over 10,000. If you want to blame all the needlessly injured and maimed on Islam, you'll have to claim something like the above.

Another four dead, sad as it is, still doesn't bring terrorism anywhere close to being a significant threat to life in France.

Predictably, you also failed to substantiate any of your previous claims. Have you given up? Are you going to admit that they were false?

Are you claiming that Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists etc. are not allowed to drive in France? Has the islamisation come that far already?

Because road deaths in a typical 3-year-period (here: 2012-2014, but the numbers have actually been increasing more recently) are well over 10,000. If you want to blame all the needlessly injured and maimed on Islam, you'll have to claim something like the above.

Another four dead, sad as it is, still doesn't bring terrorism anywhere close to being a significant threat to life in France.

Predictably, you also failed to substantiate any of your previous claims. Have you given up? Are you going to admit that they were false?

You're comparing accidents to first degree murder committed with a vehicle.

Your diversion may work with those who are of the left or apologists of the world's most dangerous of ideologies, but it won't cut with those who seek the truth!

I can't wait for your attack on Richard Dawkins for this......................................
Atheist Richard Dawkins warns against celebrating demise of ‘relatively benign’ Christianity in Europe
MAR 25, 2018 3:24 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER 161 COMMENTS
Everyone who is not willfully blind can see what is coming. That leaves out, of course, the Pope and the Catholic bishops.

“Atheist Richard Dawkins Warns Against Celebrating Demise of ‘Relatively Benign’ Christianity in Europe,” by Leah MarieAnn Klett, Christian Post, March 22, 2018:

Atheist author and evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins has warned against celebrating the demise of Christianity, calling it a “relatively benign” faith compared to others, amid reports the religion is “dying” in Europe.

“Before we rejoice at the death throes of the relatively benign Christian religion, let’s not forget Hilaire Belloc’s menacing rhyme: ‘Always keep a-hold of nurse For fear of finding something worse,'” The God Delusion author tweeted to his 2.74 million followers earlier this week….

Previously, Dawkins, who was famously canned from a Berkeley campus appearance last year after organizers learned about his criticisms of Islam, admitted he has some concern about the decline of Christianity, “in so far as Christianity might be a bulwark against something worse.”

“There are no Christians, as far as I know, blowing up buildings. I am not aware of any Christian suicide bombers. I am not aware of any major Christian denomination that believes the penalty for apostasy is death,” Dawkins said.

Speaking on another topic during his appearance at the Cheltenham Science Festival, Dawkins warned that Islam as a religion poses a threat more than others.

“It’s tempting to say all religions are bad, and I do say all religions are bad, but it’s a worse temptation to say all religions are equally bad because they’re not,” the atheist author said.

“If you look at the actual impact that different religions have on the world it’s quite apparent that at present the most evil religion in the world has to be Islam,” he stated, contending that moderate Muslims suffer more at the hands of Islam and its teachings than anyone else.

You're comparing accidents to first degree murder committed with a vehicle.

I'm not comparing the perpetrators, I'm comparing the effects on the victims.

Being run over by a car kills one just as dead when it was an accident. In fact, every year it kills 3500+ people in France, roughly 1500 of which would still be alive if the French were driving as carefully as the British. The average number of terrorism victims is a couple orders of magnitude below even that lower figure.

Accident or murder doesn't change the fact that terrorism is one of the last things anyone in France, local or tourist, who is worried about their safety should spend much time thinking about. Pretending otherwise is playing by the terrorists' book - to be feared way out of proportion to their actual capacity to inflict harm, and to further divide the French population, are two of their top goals!

Your diversion may work with those who are of the left or apologists of the world's most dangerous of ideologies, but it won't cut with those who seek the truth!

Truth. It doesn't mean what you think it means. How do you go about your daily life in Australia with such a poor command of the English language?

In particular, it doesn't mean making up hilarious claims you repeatedly fail to support, and moving on to the next, equally hilarious claim when asked to support them.

<snipped blatant appeal to authority>

Richard Dawkins is a comedian? Since when?

Who says? I'm not talking about him. You are the one making the hilarious unsupported claims in this thread.

What RD says supports what I'm saying which you seem to find hilarious. What's the matter, you can't handle the truth? Is that why you attack the messenger?

In what way does what RD says support your repeated claim that there are no moderate Muslims, or any of the things you said about Sadiq Khan?

You know the answer. It doesn't. Truth is, once again, not defined as "angelo's latest fantasy, whatever that may be". If you aren't afraid to learn the true meaning of the word, you can check in any dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom