• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Sweden may have bitten off more than it can chew;

More than14,000 illegal immigrants living in Sweden have gone underground to avoid deportation after the country ended its "open door policy" for refugees.

A total of 21,748 immigrants were told to leave Sweden by the Migration Agency at the end of October, of those 14,140 are registered as “departed” or “wanted”.

Independent

Are those projections based on the assumption that henteekteskap ("retrieve marriage") will continue to be a common practice, or on the assumption that it won't be?

Just desperate for some reason to deny that the sky isn't falling, aren't you? :rolleyes:

The quoted type of arrangements are obviously included in the immigration part of the projection calculations.
"Obviously", says the guy who didn't provide a link to his "Projections show that..." projections.

More than14,000 illegal immigrants living in Sweden have gone underground to avoid deportation after the country ended its "open door policy" for refugees.

A total of 21,748 immigrants were told to leave Sweden by the Migration Agency at the end of October, of those 14,140 are registered as “departed” or “wanted”.

Independent

There's possibly one million illegal migrants in the UK, many of whom work underground or live in sheds with beds which are spare sheds turned into residences often shared by a few who pay collectively about one thousand a month.

Independent

No, we haven't. This isn't motivated by necessity. This is just racism. Sweden is one of the richest countries in Europe. A little refugees won't do a dent in that. This made me so angry that I'm volunteering at a homeless shelter where we specifically help those who have gone underground. Shit like this makes me furious and not give a shit about the law.

Your hypothesis makes the wrong predictions for, among other places, Montenegro or Suriname.

Your hypothesis is thus empirically inadequate. The intellectually honest move is to drop it and come up with a better one.

Uncontrolled immigration to the West is signing the West's death certificate.

A prediction derived from a hypothesis we know to be empirically inadequate. ie., exactly like saying that you'll fall off the rim of the world if you keep moving west long enough.
Turning a blind eye to it won't solve the problem. It has been predicted by more knowledgeable people than you or I that if the immigration flow isn't stemmed, the Muslims will make Westerner Europeans a minority long before the century turns over.

That's right, I'm glad you're in agreement.

Because if we do , then give it a few decades and the whites will be the oppressed minority in their own country, what's so great about that?

What is the problem?
You may not mind living as a dimni, but the vast majority do not want to have to submit to a vastly inferior culture.

Independent

No, we haven't. This isn't motivated by necessity. This is just racism. Sweden is one of the richest countries in Europe. A little refugees won't do a dent in that.

Oh I think the Swedish government are starting to awaken to the nightmare. Besides, they are mostly not refugees and they are arriving in huge numbers, not a few.

"Obviously", says the guy who didn't provide a link to his "Projections show that..." projections.

I really shouldn't have to provide something that has been linked in these types of threads many times before and which is indeed so obvious that it's literally the first result you'd get on google when searching for muslim population projections of Europe.

But for those who need to have someone hold their hands: http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/europe/

If you'd take a look at their methodology, you'd find that under immigration estimates they make projections based on the migrant stock levels of European countries; meaning the foreign-born population of those countries, which necessarily includes spouses brought in from abroad under relaxed immigration rules.

But please, by all means, continue panicking.

That Pew study/research was completed long before the latest flood of moslem migration. It's estimated that over 1 million muslims will have gone to Germany this year alone.

Race = genetics.

Culture = what you learned while growing up.
http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123

Why do so many of you people continually try to perpetuate something that's clearly a myth.

Oh, wait. I see. Kind of like the climate change thing or the religion thing, huh?
Two things.

1. According to your own link,

"In my book, The Myth of Race: The Troubling Persistence of an Unscientific Idea, I have not dwelt upon all of the scientific information that has been gathered by anthropologists, biologists, geneticists, and other scientists concerning the fact that there are no such things as human biological races. This has been done by many people over the past fifty or so years.

What I do is describe the history of our myth of race and racism. ..."​

I.e., Sussman's book is not science but a political screed. Here, in a nutshell, is the evidence in his Newsweek book infomercial against the existence of races:

"Nazism"​

2. Whether races do or do not exist isn't relevant to whether christendom is surrendering to the mullahs; it isn't even relevant to Bar-Jesus's misguided attempt to reinterpret in racial terms the debate over Muslim immigration. If you want to argue that races don't exist, start a thread in Natural Science; someone will certainly argue the opposing position.

Quite so. They'll see I'm right and you're wrong.

Doubtful, but it's obvious that no one would bother retreading through your overlong, endless attempts at muddying the waters in the first place.

Precisely. As you can see, the point of that response was to refute DZ's characterization of such fears as irrational.

And of course, you didn't even quote that response in its entirety. As I said, it's all there in black and white. My interpretation of it was the logical one, your incessant handwaving aside.

Did you perhaps take that to mean "Supposing, hypothetically, that there were such areas, what makes you think they'd be known to the outside world?" That's not what it means. It means exactly what it says. I'm not disputing that there would be observable consequences; of course there would be. I'm trying to get you to say what the observable consequence of a no-go zone would be.

What you are trying to do is avoid having to actually build a case for the existence of Muslim no-go zones, because you know it will get knocked on its ass.

Trying to reframe the question changes nothing; if said zones existed, these "observable consequences" would be quite obvious, would allow for no other conclusion than that said zones exist, and you wouldn't need me to enumerate them.

But of course, even though it's painfully obvious that you buy into the idea, you have no evidence that they exist, just the rantings of right-wing lunatics. If you had something more, you'd have presented it by now. As we've seen, though, actually taking a concrete stance and providing the necessary evidence to support it is not your strength. You much prefer to draw discussions away from substance, constantly changing the subject by asking pointless or irrelevant questions, disingenuously misrepresenting your own words or those of others, and just generally confusing the issue.

Hypocrite. You made an assertion; you said "He who makes assertions, backs them up, using credible sources."; and you're refusing to back up your assertion, even to the extent of showing there's a 51% chance you're right.

Correct, because the assertion doesn't require substantiation, for the reasons I gave.

Your hypocrisy aside, public support for legal imposition of Sharia on non-Muslim Europeans is rising. Therefore, merely extrapolating from present trends implies that it will happen.

Are you fucking serious? For one, you've presented no sources to document this "rising" support for Sharia, and two, its mere existence does not lead to the logical conclusion that it will manifest into anything, for reasons that any person with basic critical thinking skills doesn't need to hear.

Until you can present a plausible scenario, supported by valid data, in which Muslims impose Sharia on non-Muslim Europeans, my characterization of it as an outlandish and ridiculous idea that can be dismissed out of hand, stands.

So your theory is what? That all the Islamist thugs in Britain have been locked up? Or that a crime the most heavily supervised Islamist thugs in Britain commit right under the noses of the authorities is a crime that unsupervised Islamist thugs loose in an underpoliced ghetto would shy away from?

Oh, sorry, you don't need a @#$%ing theory. All you need is a bullheaded refusal to ever convict on circumstantial evidence. There's a reason refusal to convict on circumstantial evidence is grounds for juror dismissal.

Is there a precedent somewhere for dismissing a juror for being a braindead idiot? There ought to be. Because only a braindead idiot would ever accept your "evidence" - which amounts to:

A) An improperly sourced anecdote you likely pulled off of a right-wing blog
B) A questionable word document from a right-wing newspaper, of unknown origin, with nothing to suggest it ever amounted to anything
C) A news article discussing the behavior of Muslim inmates in prison, a radically different environment from any neighborhood, Muslim or not

...as sufficiently bearing out your assertion, which was that:

"People in European ghettos have already been forced to pay for being Christian"

To put it mildly, you've failed miserably at supporting your claim.

To put it less mildly, you've been caught talking out of your ass, you don't have the balls to own up to it, and it's fucking embarrassing to watch.

Last edited:
That Pew study/research was completed long before the latest flood of moslem migration. It's estimated that over 1 million muslims will have gone to Germany this year alone.

Which is nowhere near as relevant as you think. Adding a couple of million people to the mix doesn't significantly alter the long-term projections. You're not even talking about a single percentage point difference. Migration patterns are always in flux, making short term predictions difficult, but over longer periods they're quite predictable. Of course, to some people this doesn't register. They extrapolate from the peaks in the pattern, rather than smoothing out the whole thing first and going on from there.

No, we haven't. This isn't motivated by necessity. This is just racism. Sweden is one of the richest countries in Europe. A little refugees won't do a dent in that.

Oh I think the Swedish government are starting to awaken to the nightmare. Besides, they are mostly not refugees and they are arriving in huge numbers, not a few.

Such utter nonsense. There is no trouble. Not yet anyway. It'll be fine. And it's not the first time there has been mass immigration to Sweden because of war. We managed fine then. And we'll manage fine now.

No, we haven't. This isn't motivated by necessity. This is just racism. Sweden is one of the richest countries in Europe. A little refugees won't do a dent in that. This made me so angry that I'm volunteering at a homeless shelter where we specifically help those who have gone underground. Shit like this makes me furious and not give a shit about the law.

Why not let them stay in your house if you love them that much, hell even let them have sex with you or GF, share and share alike as they say...

Why not let them stay in your house if you love them that much, hell even let them have sex with you or GF, share and share alike as they say...

There are some very attractive Arab women from Syria and surrounding areas. Maybe you wouldn't say no to a couple staying in your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom