• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ex-President Poopy Pants

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
The fact Poopy Pants stinks and often wanders around wearing fully packed Depends is an issue again thanks to Adam Kinzinger.

Another popular account wrote that it was surprising that "people are JUST realizing that" Trump smells.

"Because I've known that for a while. Even Kevin McCarthy knows [Trump smells], it's why he hated standing behind him, catching down wind whiffs of his damp diapers. Be a shame if [Trump smells] trended at number one for the rest of the day, that'd probably make trump super sad. Whatever you do, don't RT and reply using the hashtag #TrumpSmells," he wrote. He included an image of McCarthy appearing to smell something bad while standing behind the former president.

There is a lot of right winged blather Joe Biden is senile, but I have to wonder about Trump's mental state if he cannot even bother to shower and change his reeking depends as needed. Something here is seriously wrong with ex-President Poopy Pants.

Google dementia patients who refuse to bathe. This seems to be a very common problem with caring for dementia patients. Many refuse to bathe or change dirty clothing.

A couple years ago, I had to deliver groceries to a few...assisted living facilities as part of my job.

I don't think it is a big secret that elder care in the US can be hit and miss, but two stuck out for me. In one, the lady had an "apartment" that was the size of my living room, but the facility was nice, clean, and I thought "if I get to the point where I can't take care of myself, this wouldn't be bad."

The other one? There was a certain...odor that made me think the staff wasn't quite up to snuff. That, and the residents wandering down the halls and talking to the walls, but anyway...

A "billionaire" and former President shouldn't be someone where elderly incontinence (which is a real problem) would be noticeable by bystanders. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that even on "senior discount day" at the grocery store, there's some "active adults" who are sporting the Depends, but I can't tell at a distance.

Google dementia patients who refuse to bathe. This seems to be a very common problem with caring for dementia patients. Many refuse to bathe or change dirty clothing.
That's very late stage when dementia is very obvious. Trump does not have any signs of dementia. Whereas Biden definitely shows signs of early (they call it early) dementia. There can't be any debate about that, that's simple medical fact.

I can not judge Trump smell from videos of him.

Trump does not have any signs of dementia
The guy who mistakes Turkey with Hungary, believes he is campaigning against Obama and is convinced the British had air support during the Revolutionary War isn't showing any signs of dementia?

I suspect someone else is also possibly showing signs of dementia.

Trump does not have any signs of dementia
The guy who mistakes Turkey with Hungary, believes he is campaigning against Obama and is convinced the British had air support during the Revolutionary War isn't showing any signs of dementia?

You are aware that Biden mistakes Ukraine with Russia?

I suspect someone else is also possibly showing signs of dementia.
Inability to read signs and clues of dementia is itself a sign of a mental decline.
Just saying.

It's pathetic that in a country of 320mil you have to rely on one senile piece of shiit to defeat another (still sane) piece of shit.
You are pathetic. Find someone younger and not senille.

That's very late stage when dementia is very obvious. Trump does not have any signs of dementia. Whereas Biden definitely shows signs of early (they call it early) dementia. There can't be any debate about that, that's simple medical fact.

The sanity of Trump, however, is dubious

You are correct that it's those in the late stages of dementia who often refuse or get very agitated when one tries to bathe them and Trump isn't yet in the late states of dementia. However, based on my many years of supervising the care of people with dementia, I don't see any obvious signs of dementia in Biden, but I do see some signs of dementia in Trump. . There are many examples of Trump's forgetfulness and some have already been mentioned in this thread. Biden remembers the important things and he knows who he ran against in 2020, plus he's capable of making decisions and is no threat to democracy, even if we don't always agree with him on some of his decisions and policies.

Besides that, Trump has symptoms of psychopathy and he's obviously a malignant narcissist. Those symptoms are far more concerning then whether or not he's wearing dirty underwear.

At first when I saw the Poopy Pants reference in the title, I thought it was about Biden. There was at least a couple of reports a few years ago that he had pooped his pants, most notable when he visited the Pope. They don't seem to be substantiated. I think we have a doody duty to get these stinky, shitty rumors behind us. I do like this clip though. Some comedy gold, there. Anyone who has raised a toddler will recognize the moment...

And the least interesting forum on the internet gets even less interesting :sleep:
Rest assured, you can [leave] anytime you like. It's okay, we'll be fine don't worry about us.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a shitty thread ...
(also should it not be moved to the Presidential subforum?)

Back
Top Bottom