• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ex-President Poopy Pants

People who worked with Trump in his Apprentice heydays, Noel Cassler, and Tom Arnold state Trump abused Cocaine and Adderall. Sometimes on the set of The Apprentice, thay had to send a makeup person to wipe the crushed Adderall pills off of Trump's snout.

Were watching a mental breakdown before our eyes.

He is going full tilt loony tunes. His speech is a continual rant, along the lines of somebody I'd see on the streets.

What is even crazier is the people who support him.

He is going full tilt loony tunes. His speech is a continual rant, along the lines of somebody I'd see on the streets.
Yeah all that. The problem? The “somebodies you'd see on the street” number in the millions, they vote, and mental instability feels just like home to most of them. Years of exposure to nonsensical propaganda can do that.

What is even crazier is the people who support him.
When he's not channeling fascists from the 1930s, he's got this sing-song voice he does at rallies -- actually, he's done it for years. He comes to a word he wants to play with, like 'Bidenomics' or 'RINO', and he does a bouncy voice to indicate he knows how much he's delighting the fans.
You can also hear it when he's doing his sound effects: "Bing, Bang, Bong, Boom". It's very weird to hear in the context of campaign oratory, but, c'mon, this is Trump. I'm sure in his head he thinks of it as standup and a moment of extreme love from the MAGAts. When he does a whole sentence in sing-song, he sounds like Frank Sinatra in 1965 doing the rideout chorus to a number. James Austin Johnson on SNL picked up on this and does a convincing impression.

Yeah, but the people Trump sees on the streets are big guys who have tatts down their arms with tears in their eyes and call him sir. They seem to disagree with you. So Trump's totally fine.

You nailed it. The hardcore Trumpies believe Democrats harvest babies for their blood and kidnap teens to be sex slaves. Something I personally haven't done for several years.

Yeah all that. The problem? The “somebodies you'd see on the street” number in the millions, they vote, and mental instability feels just like home to most of them. Years of exposure to nonsensical propaganda can do that.
I meant the mentally ill, deranged, abn the addicts. that are ut on the strets of Seattle.

Trump is not an aberration, he is a logical result of decades and decades of degeneration in political system in the US.
He is a symptom and both parties are to blame. Well, it's technically all the people who vote for them to blame.
You need a third party with ideas. And fourth too.

Trump is not an aberration, he is a logical result of decades and decades of degeneration in political system in the US.
He is a symptom and both parties are to blame. Well, it's technically all the people who vote for them to blame.
And you need a second.

It's interesting to see exotic cognitions in action. But what is barbos trying to say here?

"Brandon farted back in 1997 -- it's a fact -- therefore Same-Same."

And you need a second.
True. But you actually need a first. Because what you have is a Military Industrial Complex (along with other Complexes like Pharma) and its shills pretending to be two political parties.

True. But you actually need a first. Because what you have is a Military Industrial Complex and its shills pretending to be 2 parties.
You understand how ignorant this makes you look, right? Considering who you are saying this to?
Ignorant are the ones who think that US MIC does not rule you just because you are in another country.
US MIC owns the whole west.
So, no, Australia is not an independent country.

At least you agreed (by omission) that US political system is corrupt shit :)

Australia is not an independent country.
It’s quite a bit more independent than Russia.
Russia has to rely on its superiors, like North Korea and China, for weaponry.
It’s just a chattel State that provides cannon fodder for the preservation effort to keep abusive dictators in power around the world.

Australia is not an independent country.
It’s quite a bit more independent than Russia.
Russia has to rely on its superiors, like North Korea and China, for weaponry.
It’s just a chattel State that provides cannon fodder for the preservation effort to keep abusive dictators in power around the world.
Nevertheless, often times barbos criticism of the U.S. is painfully on target. I agree, this country is largely run by billionaires and their business interests.
That doesn't change the fact that Russia is far worse and can't really even try to "vote the rascals out". Similarly, the U.S. invasion of Iraq was a crime against humanity, but that in no way justifies the current crime being committed by Russia.

It's just weak whataboutism.
Tom

That doesn't change the fact that Russia is far worse and can't really even try to "vote the rascals out".
^ That is the only really salient point.
It’s easy to be a critic, it’s hard to be creative.
The constant struggle between the American citizenry and the oligarchs trying to control their opinions, rarely yields optimal results. But it has so far successfully forestalled the complete and utter surrender of the Country to the kleptocrats, which is Russia’s curse. Our own kleptocrats’ efforts to plunder every public asset and convert it to their private holdings, will be on trial again next November. One more multi-trillion dollar giveaway to the kleptocrat class may well end American democracy and remand American greatness to the trasheap of historical well-intended experiments. But if by some miracle we can turn it around, restore bodily autonomy, hold insurrectionists to account and renew our resolve to cultivate democracy and promote human rights worldwide, America’s best days might lie ahead of us.
I’m not betting on it, at least not yet. Too many Murkin morons think isolationism can make them “rich”.

Back
Top Bottom