• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ex-President Poopy Pants

Adam Kinzinger posts on X. What is needed is the Adam Kinzinger sniffer puppy project. Attending a Trump ralley? Fund raiser? Grifting event? Siddle up behind Trump and take a big whiff! Paint peeling stench? Gamy? Unpleasant? Redolent of BO and cologone? Report your findings to Kinzinger!

Google dementia patients who refuse to bathe. This seems to be a very common problem with caring for dementia patients. Many refuse to bathe or change dirty clothing.
That's very late stage when dementia is very obvious. Trump does not have any signs of dementia. Whereas Biden definitely shows signs of early (they call it early) dementia. There can't be any debate about that, that's simple medical fact.

I can not judge Trump smell from videos of him.
No. His Flatulence's rambling speech looks a lot like early dementia--he can't hold a train of thought. Biden shows some physical deterioration but not dementia.

Trump does not have any signs of dementia
The guy who mistakes Turkey with Hungary, believes he is campaigning against Obama and is convinced the British had air support during the Revolutionary War isn't showing any signs of dementia?
That's one of the things that shows the mind is going--they are trying to work around gaps in their memory and can fill things in with whoppers because they don't realize they don't make sense. Likewise, campaigning against Obama--it's the latest knowledge that goes first, people rewind to earlier times. (And it can be core knowledge that goes--people who live in a language other than their birth language can lose the ability to communicate in the acquired language while still able to use their birth language.)

Google dementia patients who refuse to bathe. This seems to be a very common problem with caring for dementia patients. Many refuse to bathe or change dirty clothing.
That's very late stage when dementia is very obvious. Trump does not have any signs of dementia. Whereas Biden definitely shows signs of early (they call it early) dementia. There can't be any debate about that, that's simple medical fact.

I spennt a few years dealing with my mother's late stages of dementia; and all I can say is that your words seem to be a pair of Depends! You have no clue...especially about medical facts.

We'd all like to believe this -- call it "recreational disgust" -- but is this really true? Does Poopy Pants really stink? I tend to be too gullible, so seek confirmation. What's the best evidence that doesn't come from a Trump-hater?

I'm not saying I don't believe it, just that there is so much disinformation and exaggeration these days that I'm reluctant to jump on the poop-wagon without very good evidence.

Those who say it is wrong to ridicule an old man who should be in hospice aren't wrong. But cretins who are happy to vote for a traitor and happy to vote for a psychopath are America's biggest problem right now. Would they still be happy to vote Trump if they knew how incontinent and unsanitary he is?

The guy who mistakes Turkey with Hungary, believes he is campaigning against Obama and is convinced the British had air support during the Revolutionary War isn't showing any signs of dementia?
That's one of the things that shows the mind is going--they are trying to work around gaps in their memory and can fill things in with whoppers because they don't realize they don't make sense. Likewise, campaigning against Obama--it's the latest knowledge that goes first, people rewind to earlier times. (And it can be core knowledge that goes--people who live in a language other than their birth language can lose the ability to communicate in the acquired language while still able to use their birth language.)
Wow, you sure seem to know an awful lot about it. UOK? 🤣

I could definitely be wrong. But I think he did throw his hat into the ring in 2008. He ran against Obama, if only for a very short time before he was eclipsed by Obama and Clinton.
Then Obama did one of the smartest things he ever did. Put Biden on his team. Then they kicked Republican ass.

Not that it was difficult. The Bush II disasters were so gigantic that a rotting turnip on a stick could have kicked Republican ass.
Tom

A dementia patient won't know about dementia.

I have seen the earlier stages in relatives, though.

And if we are going to talk about Trump and incoherent language:

But when you're a conservative Republican they try oh, do they do a number that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fort. you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners now it used to be three, now it's four but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

This is how he spoke seven years ago and has only declined since. And yes, that is all one sentence.

Covfefe. With Trump you'd have to disentangle the man's confounding stupidity from any clinical signs of brain trouble. I mean, can you believe we had a President who didn't recognize the word Yosemite? Who misspelled hamburger? Who thought we could shoot missiles at Mexican drug hubs and not be detected? Who promoted all sorts of nonsensical cures for a pandemic? Tillerson called him a fucking moron, and that's a good assessment. It's the stupidity of someone who doesn't want to be enlightened, because, as he's told us, he has great and matchless wisdom, is smarter than the generals, knows more than CPAs, has priceless intuition, and is in fact a very stable genius. Yosemite. Holy fuck.

Not that it was difficult. The Bush II disasters were so gigantic that a rotting turnip on a stick could have kicked Republican ass.

Tom

Yes. Furthermore the tendency to switch White House control after 8 years has failed only twice (1976 and 1988) since 1950. And of course the pathetic choice (Palin) for V.P. demonstrated McCain's dismal competence to all with 3-digit IQs.

Liberals like to celebrate the election of Obama as a great turning-point in American race relations. Instead this was the ONLY chance to elect a black; any white would have won in a landslide. Despite a great performance Obama barely eked out re-election in 2012. Some researchers invented a clever way to measure racism and concluded that millions of Americans voted for McCain who would have voted for any white Democrat.

And if we are going to talk about Trump and incoherent language:

But when you're a conservative Republican they try oh, do they do a number that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fort. you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners now it used to be three, now it's four but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

This is how he spoke seven years ago and has only declined since. And yes, that is all one sentence.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you claim that is all "a sentence," we'll need you to present the sentence diagram! :)

However, based on my many years of supervising the care of people with dementia, I don't see any obvious signs of dementia in Biden,
Give me a fucking break. You are either terrible at reading clues or simply trolling me.
Countless videos where Biden gets confused on stage. That video above where he clenching his fist, what was that about?
His going off the script often with incomprehensible word salad, inappropriate laughs.
The guy can not follow a discussion and gets on the tangent all the time. Do you know why that happens?
Because to follow a discussion one has to have short term memory and dementia is essentially loss of it.
That's why people with dementia become random historical fact generators.

You can laugh at Trump's "Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV" But that's a test for dementia and he passed it with flying colors. Does not mean he is not dumb. He is definitely dumb, but he absolutely does not have dementia.

My uncle had dementia before he died. Sometimes he could not dial an "unknown" number from a note on the phone.
At the same time he could have seemingly "intelligent" conversation with his friend over the phone.
And Biden is almost like that now - a tape recorder.

Last edited:
No. His Flatulence's rambling speech looks a lot like early dementia--he can't hold a train of thought
Nothing new here, Trump was always like that.
Whereas Biden shows clear signs of mental deterioration if you compare his "speeches" now with 10 years ago.

A dementia patient won't know about dementia.

I have seen the earlier stages in relatives, though.
So, my own grandpa knew he had dementia and acted accordingly, giving up driving and doing his best to be aware even if he wasn't always 100% (or even 50%) near the end.

I think it's more an issue when people think themselves immune to declining health.

For those who have said all their lives "dementia is a thing, it takes this shape, and I can absolutely be struck with it; I must be vigilant and honestly recognize it when it happens", I would assume the friends and family of such a person have an easier time caring for them in their decline.

I spennt a few years dealing with my mother's late stages of dementia; and all I can say is that your words seem to be a pair of Depends! You have no clue...especially about medical facts.
Biden has dementia. Trump does not.

I, like so many others, have heard this claim from time to time. Just like claims of his alleged abuse of certain uppers. Is it true? I don't really know. Could it be? Sure. Frankly, I think his drug use much more likely than the poopy pants scenario. There seems to be a much more indirect evidence of that available to the average person, rather than being able to get a whiff of Trump. Anyone remember the drawer full of Sudafed from early in his presidency?

Now don't get me wrong, there are some funny memes out there on social media regarding Trump being stinky, and the thought of him sitting in Mara Lago over Christmas pissed off because #Trumpsmells is a thing at least for the next few days, gives me a personal sense of delight. But, there is SO much wrong with this particular mass of orange tumor tissue, that the idea of him being smelly seems more like a mere distraction at this point.

Back
Top Bottom