• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

F-Head wants to buy Greenland

I would like to open negotiations to purchase your little baby girl. I'm an atheist and I have a hankering for barbequed baby. Hear me out though. I think you'll love what I have to offer you.

I do not have a child. But, even if I did, I would not sell my child. You are going off the deep end.

I was referring to inanimate objects. Or you can compare it to sports. If a team called up the Patriots and said, "I have a great offer for Tom Brady," I would still listen before saying no.

But trying to buy my child? No thanks.

But you haven't heard my offer. You said you would listen to the offer first.

He SAYS a lot of things that don't stand up to scrutiny.
Or logical analysis.
Or third-grader listening.

I would like to open negotiations to purchase your little baby girl. I'm an atheist and I have a hankering for barbequed baby. Hear me out though. I think you'll love what I have to offer you.

I do not have a child. But, even if I did, I would not sell my child. You are going off the deep end.

Let's suppose you did have a baby girl. It's a hypothetical. If Donald Trump and Jefferey Epstein offered you $10 billion to buy her, you wouldn't meet with them?

I was referring to inanimate objects.

You weren't but let's go with that. Let's suppose we are discussing her corpse which is inanimate because she died in a tragic accident. Would you be open to meeting with Trump and Epstein buying her?

If he makes Greenland a state, it will likely vote Blue. Maybe he should nominate Puerto Rico to offset it. Good idea.

SLD

Blue? I would think it would vote white--something that would appeal to his supporters! :):):)

Threads Merged

Threads merged: "Is Trump Stoned?" added to this one.

Let's suppose you did have a baby girl. It's a hypothetical. If Donald Trump and Jefferey Epstein offered you $10 billion to buy her, you wouldn't meet with them?

You weren't but let's go with that. Let's suppose we are discussing her corpse which is inanimate because she died in a tragic accident. Would you be open to meeting with Trump and Epstein buying her?

*crickets*

Word is Obama is heading there around the same time-ish as Trump. There is commentary suggesting Trump might fear the difference in enthusiasm between his visit and Obama's visit.

Generally, such an idea would be ridiculous to consider, but seeing Trump is the most ridiculous President in our history, this seems like a plausible motive.

It is likely also why Trump always had Melania change Barron's diaper before Melania and Donald had sex, but that is going off on a small tangent.

Given global climate change it's not crazy to think that the USA having control of Greenland would be good for the USA.

If I was a Greenlander though, I think that I might not want it.

Why does Trump want Greenland except for global climate change which Trump has claimed to be a fake news?

Once again Trump has demonstrated to the world that he's a buffoon and a crybaby. No adult would have approached this idea as the baby in chief did. And no adult would have acted as he did after having been told "no". What a pathetic shit Trump is.

Trump is not the baby here. The babies are the ones who say, "We refuse to listen to ANY negotiations!" It's not hard to listen and then reject later. Rejecting first and claiming "No way!" is very babyish.

IMG_4548.JPG

Given global climate change it's not crazy to think that the USA having control of Greenland would be good for the USA.

If I was a Greenlander though, I think that I might not want it.

Why does Trump want Greenland except for global climate change which Trump has claimed to be a fake news?

Once again Trump has demonstrated to the world that he's a buffoon and a crybaby. No adult would have approached this idea as the baby in chief did. And no adult would have acted as he did after having been told "no". What a pathetic shit Trump is.

Trump is not the baby here. The babies are the ones who say, "We refuse to listen to ANY negotiations!" It's not hard to listen and then reject later. Rejecting first and claiming "No way!" is very babyish.

View attachment 23331
Cartoons are supposed to be outlandish.

I suspect people here unaware that Denmark is the only country staying (hopelessly) in a way of Nord Stream 2 project of Gazpom.
So German paper suggested that Denmark could out-infantile Trump and approve the damn thing as quickly as possible. American frackers could say to Trump "Thank you very much, you stupid shithead!"

An atheist is more likely to agree to sell their daughter for $10 billion because the money could be worth more to an atheist than the baby. They don't believe in Hell, so they can take the money and live carefree until they die.

Uh huh. Non sequitur aside, as usual, the question remains whether or not YOU would listen to the offer.

Uh huh. Non sequitur aside, as usual, the question remains whether or not YOU would listen to the offer.

No. You atheists take things too literally.

Just because I said I would listen to offers before saying no doesn't mean you can make up a strawman such as , "You would listen to a sale of your daughter??!?!?!" This is going way too far and literal.

No. You atheists take things too literally.
Dude, you are literally saying that the Danes should cionsider an offer to buy a populated country before saying no.
So, if you would not listen to an offer for your daughter, how is it different that they won't listen to an offer for THEIR people?
Just because I said I would listen to offers before saying no doesn't mean you can make up a strawman such as , "You would listen to a sale of your daughter??!?!?!" This is going way too far and literal.
Nope. This is exactly what you are suggesting.
There are people you are responsible for. Trump wants to purchase them.
Danes say no without hesitation.
You said they should hear the offer, first, but also say that you would not listen to an offer for a person in your responsibility.

Well, which is it? Are you being childlike to, or not to, listen first?
Because you have stated both.

Dude, you are literally saying that the Danes should cionsider an offer to buy a populated country before saying no.
So, if you would not listen to an offer for your daughter, how is it different that they won't listen to an offer for THEIR people?
You said they should hear the offer, first, but also say that you would not listen to an offer for a person in your responsibility.

Those are grown adults. They should ask the residents of Greenland if they would like to become U.S. citizens.

They'd probably jump at the thought considering so many Africans, Mexicans, and Muslims all want to come to America to live with the "racist white man" in "racist America."

Those are grown adults. They should ask the residents of Greenland if they would like to become U.S. citizens.
So, if your daughter were an adult when the offer was made, you would ask her to listen to the offer?
Or would you? I'm not following your explanation, here.
They'd probably jump at the thought considering so many Africans, Mexicans, and Muslims all want to come to America to live with the "racist white man" in "racist America."
But, Trump did not ask Greenlnd to become a US territory, or holding, or state, or whatever.
He asked Denmark to flat out sell it. This is the reality, and the nature of the problem.
And when refused, TRUMP threw tge temper tantrum.

More than one in five Greenlanders are under the age of 15; There are about 12,000 under 15s in Greenland, from a total population of about 57,000. (Source)

So at least 21% of them are NOT grown adults, by any reasonable definition of adulthood - and quite a bit more if you define adulthood as starting at 16, 18, or 21 years.

They should ask the residents of Greenland if they would like to become U.S. citizens.

Greenland said "no." End of story. Fragilego Mussolini asked a stupid question, and was rebuffed. Yet his followers are still insisting that he was in the right. What's next? Annex the Sudetenland?

They should ask the residents of Greenland if they would like to become U.S. citizens.

Greenland said "no." End of story. Fragilego Mussolini asked a stupid question, and was rebuffed. Yet his followers are still insisting that he was in the right. What's next? Annex the Sudetenland?
Hire some Dutchman to set fire to Lord Snowdon?

Back
Top Bottom