• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

F-Head wants to buy Greenland

There is someone who used to work for him that said he would crush and snort adderall.

As a grader of many an "adderall essay", I will say that his verbal lunacy seems more like the cocaine variety, at least in terms of content. Not pretentious or overstated enough to be adderall.

Well, wiki says there's a difference between therapeutic dosages and wee-whacken dosages.

In contrast, much larger doses of Adderall can impair cognitive control, cause rapid muscle breakdown, or induce a psychosis (e.g., delusions and paranoia).

If you can't get along with Denmark or Canada, you shouldn't be allowed to be President. That needs to become an Amendment seeing the GOP is so paralyzed by Trump's supporters!

B-b-b-but, there's still Norway, right? We still like them, don't we?
Only because Trump still thinks it's the New England branch of AMWAY.

You know there is a whole continent out there ready for prime picking of all of its natural resources. Ready to be raped and pillaged now that darn ice sheet is melting off. Who won't want it?!:innocent2:

UPDATE

President Trump on Tuesday abruptly canceled a planned meeting with Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen, saying there was no point to the trip after Frederiksen called the idea that the U.S. might buy Greenland from Denmark "absurd" -- and insisted there would be no Copen-haggling about it.

Trump had been expected to visit Denmark on Sept. 2-3 as part of his trip to Europe, but until his tweets Tuesday, there were no solid indications the visit to Denmark was centered on buying Greenland.

"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump wrote.

"The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct," he added. "I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!"

The White House later clarified that the entire trip to Denmark had been scrapped, including a planned meeting with the Queen of Denmark.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-cancels-visit-denmark-pm-greenland

wut

Now our POTUS has cancelled his trip to Denmark because they are not interested in selling Greenland. He really is a buffoon.

There is someone who used to work for him that said he would crush and snort adderall.

As a grader of many an "adderall essay", I will say that his verbal lunacy seems more like the cocaine variety, at least in terms of content. Not pretentious or overstated enough to be adderall.
These days (the last few years), all he does is speak in grandiose predictable language. Everything is awesome, great, or a disaster, worst thing ever. He has a great relationship with whomever he says he does. And of course "People are saying..." *insert bullshit*.

If his language was analyzed I think we'd see it was a very very limited madlib.

Trump is quoting Wayne Allyn Root (a self described "Jew turned evangelical Christian"), a right-wing whack job, not stating it himself. That Trump would quote such an over the top, hyperbolic statement with Trump grade "genuine" humbleness... *sigh*

Source of original crap.

Here is yet another situation where "Trump" is quoting a guy word for word? How is "he" doing that? Is he copying and pasting? Is a staffer doing it?

President Trump on Tuesday abruptly canceled a planned meeting with Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen, saying there was no point to the trip after Frederiksen called the idea that the U.S. might buy Greenland from Denmark "absurd" -- and insisted there would be no Copen-haggling about it.

Trump had been expected to visit Denmark on Sept. 2-3 as part of his trip to Europe, but until his tweets Tuesday, there were no solid indications the visit to Denmark was centered on buying Greenland.

"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump wrote.

"The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct," he added. "I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!"

The White House later clarified that the entire trip to Denmark had been scrapped, including a planned meeting with the Queen of Denmark.

wut

It's really hard to keep up with the daily crazy.

These days (the last few years), all he does is speak in grandiose predictable language. Everything is awesome, great, or a disaster, worst thing ever. He has a great relationship with whomever he says he does. And of course "People are saying..." *insert bullshit*.

If his language was analyzed I think we'd see it was a very very limited madlib.

Perhaps I should have said over-elaborated. Adderall users employ 50 words where ten would suffice, and they're the longest words they happen to know. You feel PROFOUND on adderall. Coke just makes you excited, and they both lead to rambling and non sequiturs.

So either:

A) The President is doped to the fucking gills on drugs or,
B) He isn't and everything Trump says and does is done with a sober clarity.

I'm not sure which scenario is worse, or if the distinction even matters.

So either:

A) The President is doped to the fucking gills on drugs or,
B) He isn't and everything Trump says and does is done with a sober clarity.

I'm not sure which scenario is worse, or if the distinction even matters.
Much like either Trump is Putin’s toy or Trump is a fucking moron. Neither is actually good.

wut

It's really hard to keep up with the daily crazy.

So then his plan is working. We all forgot about Roger Stone.

Trump Has Defected to the Autocrats - The Atlantic
The cancellation of Trump’s visit to Denmark is part of a disturbing pattern. Trump regularly beats up on and abuses America’s closest democratic allies while being sycophantic to autocrats. His staff has followed suit. In July, for example, Trump hounded British Ambassador Kim Darroch out of his job. This followed two years in which Trump and his administration sought to undermine Prime Minister Theresa May’s government at every turn. Trump has been scathing in critiques of Germany and Chancellor Angela Merkel. The U.S. ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, never misses an opportunity to criticize his hosts. The U.S. ambassador to Poland publicly called for U.S. troops to be moved from Germany to Poland. Trump has reportedly said the European Union is “worse than China, only smaller.” Several senior U.S. officials have also attacked the European Union, including National Security Adviser John Bolton, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland.

Meanwhile, Trump writes autocrats and wannabe autocrats blank checks. In May, Trump called a senior member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to complain about a bipartisan letter asking the president to raise concerns about democratic backsliding in his meeting with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán. When the two leaders met, Trump instead praised Orbán in front of the press and expressed no concern. He has also embraced the Brazilian strongman Jair Bolsonaro. The Trump administration has gone out of its way to help Mohammed bin Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia, ride out the storm following the brutal murder of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi. He can’t say enough nice things about the North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. He has done worse than nothing on Hong Kong, secretly promising Chinese President Xi Jinping that he would not condemn a crackdown and calling the peaceful protests by more than 1 million Hong Kongers “riots.”

And yesterday, on the day he canceled his visit to Denmark, he said he favored Russia rejoining the G7 without mentioning any preconditions, which would have the effect of abolishing one of the only forums for major democracies to meet with one another.
So it's clear whose side he is on. Officials in his targeted nations have tried to lay low, hoping that he will be voted out of office in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom