• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

cabl.JPG

"You had me at hello!"

or

"As you wish..."

"I have always depended on the kindness of strangers."

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate."

I hope they don't hang you, precious, by that sweet neck. Yes, angel, I'm gonna send you over. The chances are you'll get off with life. That means if you're a good girl, you'll be out in 20 years. I'll be waiting for you. If they hang you, I'll always remember you.

I hope they don't hang you, precious, by that sweet neck. Yes, angel, I'm gonna send you over. The chances are you'll get off with life. That means if you're a good girl, you'll be out in 20 years. I'll be waiting for you. If they hang you, I'll always remember you.
WINNER!
I almost cried.

“if I thought my hair knew what my brain was thinking, I’d shave it off and wear a wig.”

“Your ma ain't crazy. She's just broken-hearted. And it ain't nobody's fault you got them big ears. Dumbo, I think your ears are beautiful! As a matter of fact, I think they're very decorative. Lots of people with big ears are famous!”

“Your ma ain't crazy. She's just broken-hearted. And it ain't nobody's fault you got them big ears. Dumbo, I think your ears are beautiful! As a matter of fact, I think they're very decorative. Lots of people with big ears are famous!”
:biggrina: That's a winner!

Zeus Carver: Watch it! Watchitwatchitwatchitwatchit! Oh my god-are you aiming for these people?!
John McClane: No! (Someone screams in pain) Well, maybe that mime...

or

Nobody deserves a mime, Buffy.

Back
Top Bottom