• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

What you know about the plane is as secret as the plane itself. If capture is a foregone conclusion, you go down with your plane. Now, if you think you can ditch and get away, if you're close enough to a border, fine. You know the ejection protocol. But if you ditch, you bring the dollar with you. All right, there's a pin inside. You scratch your skin anywhere, it's instantaneous. If you think you are about to be captured, you use it. Drivers, you understand me? Spend the dollar.

The plan is to reach Eindhoven in two to three hours, and Arnhem in two to three days. That, gentlemen, is the prize - the bridge over the Rhine, the last bridge between us and Germany.
Bilby wins it.

Thank you!

What line goes here?

View attachment 46044
I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Is there someone else up there we could talk to?

No. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

Listen, just so you know, if you try to stop us, or vamp out in any way, I'll stake you without even thinking twice about it!

Back
Top Bottom