• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

the-big-lebowski-slide-2.jpg

"Well, it looks like you just about cleaned everybody, fella - you haven't lost a hand since you got the deal. What's the secret of your success?"

the-big-lebowski-slide-2.jpg

“In time, you’ll drop dead and I’ll come to your funeral in a red dress.”

"Say 'What' again, motherfucker."

View attachment 31043

"- Memphis Raines: I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night for the week for me.
- Exotic Car Salesman: Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.
- Memphis Raines: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam...
- Exotic Car Salesman: You would not be a self-indulgent wiener, sir... You'd be a connoisseur.
- Memphis Raines: Precisely. Champagne would fall from the heavens. Doors would open. Velvet ropes would part."

View attachment 31043

Junkman: What is this heap of old iron doin' here?

Bill Coggins: Old iron?

Junkman: I'll give ya ten bob for it.

Bill Coggins: Please do not be daft. This was once such a great car; it won the British Grand Prix three years running.

the-queens-gambit-netflix-habituallychic-002-1024x683.jpg

"You make me want to be a better man."

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

“Nobody puts Baby in the corner.”

“Your mission, should you choose to accept it …”

“I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”

Thanks! Wrong quotes for this one, if you please:

Never underestimate the power of the dark side.

Ok I win. But don't pick me because my Kindle doesn't want me to post a picture so I can't.

But I win anyway, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom