• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.
  • 2021 Internet Infidels Fundraising Drive
    Greetings! Time for the annual fundraiser.Sorry for the late update, we normally start this early in October. Funds are needed to keep II and IIDB online. I was not able to get an IIDB based donations addon implemented for this year, I will make sure to have that done for next year. You can help support II in several ways, please visit the Support Us page for more info. Or just click:

I will try to track all donations from IIDB. Many thanks to those that have already donated. The current total is $778. If everyone dontated just $5, we would easily hit our goal.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

Thomas II

Contributor
proposal_glamour-21apr16_rex-b.jpg

“Two million dollars?! The only way I can raise that kind of money is by whoring myself to every woman in town!”
Really?...NOW??

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
“- DetectiveBill Mitchell: You see, there's just you and one other woman that fit the physical description of the female suspect.
- Stevie: What's that?
- DetectiveBill Mitchell: It's your height, your age, and... um...
- Detective Keith Frazier: Your cup size.
- Stevie: So, I violated section 34 Double-D? That's what you're telling me?”

Bomb#20

Contributor
Thanks. Let's try this one:

MV5BMjMwMzY3NDE3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDYwNjI3._V1_.jpg
"I'd like to atone to my maker."

"You got one minute, make your peace."

"Where do I begin? I regret trifling with married women. I'm thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards. I deplore my occasional departures from the truth. Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger,
and those I am about to."

Thomas II

Contributor
shoot.jpg

"Oh, you little traitors. I think the carrot infinitely more fascinating than the geranium. The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain 'je ne sais quoi' oh so very special about a firm, young carrot."

Bomb#20

Contributor
"Oh, you little traitors. I think the carrot infinitely more fascinating than the geranium. The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain 'je ne sais quoi' oh so very special about a firm, young carrot."
Winner!

Thomas II

Contributor
ac1dcdeb6ed899090bbdf75bcb37b6c1.jpg

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he eat fifty eggs or only 49? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being that these are cage free, the most sustainable eggs in the world, and would blow your taste buds clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?"

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
"Oh my God. Do you know what this is? It's a dinosaur egg. They're breeding."

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he eat fifty eggs or only 49? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being that these are cage free, the most sustainable eggs in the world, and would blow your taste buds clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?"
Double winner! First to post takes over. @hyzer @Thomas II

SLD

Veteran Member
Thanks!

What line goes here?

maxresdefault.jpg
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say..."Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.

Thomas II

Contributor
Thanks!

What line goes here?

maxresdefault.jpg
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say..."Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
WINNER SLD

RUNNER UP: HYZER with...WHAT KNOCKERS!!!

hyzer

Thanks!

What line goes here?

maxresdefault.jpg
WINNER SLD

RUNNER UP: HYZER with...WHAT KNOCKERS!!!

there is a scary amount of nipple-age in this one frame from the movie - which I never noticed before, boy is there a lot going on in this image. Especially each of the sibs is perfect - the coon-skin cap younger brother looking askance / annoyed, little sister is checking out Marty, the other brother is too young so he is just ignoring it all . . .

Top Bottom