• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.
  • 2021 Internet Infidels Fundraising Drive
    Greetings! Time for the annual fundraiser.Sorry for the late update, we normally start this early in October. Funds are needed to keep II and IIDB online. I was not able to get an IIDB based donations addon implemented for this year, I will make sure to have that done for next year. You can help support II in several ways, please visit the Support Us page for more info. Or just click:

I will try to track all donations from IIDB. Many thanks to those that have already donated. The current total is $778. If everyone dontated just $5, we would easily hit our goal.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

Wiploc

Veteran Member
View attachment 35784

“An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations. Repo man spends his life getting into tense situations.”

“In time, you’ll drop dead and I’ll come to your funeral in a red dress.”

“Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?”

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner."

[FONT=&quot]“Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I’m your huckleberry.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“When it absolutely positively has to be there overnight.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I’m not a psychopath; I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”

“Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.”

[/FONT]

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
View attachment 35784

"Can I give you two guys a piece of friendly advice? Never go to the drive-thru. Always go up to the counter. You know why? Let me tell you. They fuck you at the drive-thru, okay. They fuck you at the drive-thru. They know you won't turn around and go back. So who gets fucked? Leo Getz, that's who."

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
1483030353-elle-billy-index.jpg

Bomb#20

Contributor
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle, but forgets the blood.

Top Bottom