• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

Thanks! Next pic...

The-Spy-Who-Loved-Me-2.jpg
Jack says you’ve got a great big cock. Mind if I see it.

Her: "Well, Jim, since you are my guest and I am your host, what's your pleasure? What do you like to do?"

Him: "Oh, I don't know. Play chess... screw..."

Her: [quickly] "Well, let's play chess."

"It’s called reading. Top to bottom, left to right — a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches. Midol for any cramps.”

"Dear Mr. Vernon. We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did was wrong, but we think you’re crazy to make us to write an essay telling you who we think we are. What do you care? You see us as you want to see us: in the simplest terms, the most convenient definitions. You see us as a Brain, an Athlete, a Basketcase, Princess, and a Criminal. Correct? That’s the way we saw each other at 7 o’clock this morning. We were brainwashed."

"Dear Mr. Vernon. We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did was wrong, but we think you’re crazy to make us to write an essay telling you who we think we are. What do you care? You see us as you want to see us: in the simplest terms, the most convenient definitions. You see us as a Brain, an Athlete, a Basketcase, Princess, and a Criminal. Correct? That’s the way we saw each other at 7 o’clock this morning. We were brainwashed."
Winner

Back
Top Bottom