• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

FBI Cincinnati building attack

On Truth Social, a site started by Trump, an account with Shiffer’s name published a post after the FBI search at Mar-a-Lago telling others to “get whatever you need to be ready for combat.” On Thursday at 9:30 a.m., he wrote another post that seemed to indicate he was writing after attempting to enter the FBI building.
“Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn’t,” he wrote. “If you don’t hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I., and it’ll mean either I was taken off the internet, the F.B.I. got me, or they sent the regular cops.”

On Truth Social, a site started by Trump, an account with Shiffer’s name published a post after the FBI search at Mar-a-Lago telling others to “get whatever you need to be ready for combat.” On Thursday at 9:30 a.m., he wrote another post that seemed to indicate he was writing after attempting to enter the FBI building.
“Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn’t,” he wrote. “If you don’t hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I., and it’ll mean either I was taken off the internet, the F.B.I. got me, or they sent the regular cops.”
For the record, I know what he would have had to do to succeed, and it wasn't that.

I've had bulletproof glass before.

I've shot it before.

I know what it can withstand and what it cannot.

I'm almost on the side of Politesse here except in know one of the most important aspects of this kind of conflict: expendable idiots always go first.

This is threefold in it's effectiveness as a tactic that does not consider human value, as the insurgent faction sheds it's most problematic and idiotic fraction, a fraction that needs to either smarten up or get weeded out anyway; and it provides lessons to learn from for the rest of them; and it makes everyone think that such idiots are the best of their ilk rather than the most easily gotten portion.

The way we keep them ineffective in their plots is to not underestimate anyone or any faction in their resolve to do evil shit.

Reactions: jab

For the record, I know what he would have had to do to succeed, and it wasn't that.

I've had bulletproof glass before.

I've shot it before.

I know what it can withstand and what it cannot.

I'm almost on the side of Politesse here except in know one of the most important aspects of this kind of conflict: expendable idiots always go first.

This is threefold in it's effectiveness as a tactic that does not consider human value, as the insurgent faction sheds it's most problematic and idiotic fraction, a fraction that needs to either smarten up or get weeded out anyway; and it provides lessons to learn from for the rest of them; and it makes everyone think that such idiots are the best of their ilk rather than the most easily gotten portion.

The way we keep them ineffective in their plots is to not underestimate anyone or any faction in their resolve to do evil shit.
The Peasants Crusade, eh? Yes, that is a historical lesson. Still though. The Levant didn't fall because they were too hard on the Crusaders, or failed to give them enough unearned concessions. We should not allow these people to think their tactics are working.

Another man, this time from rural Pennsylvania, named Adam Bies is charged with "influencing, impeding or retaliating against federal law officers" after posting a deluge of violent threats against federal law enforcement on extremist-favorite social media platform Gab, insisting that everyone in the FBI "from the agents to the janitors" should be killed.

"My only goal is to kill more of them before I drop. I will not spend one second of my life in their custody," said Bies, who is currently in federal custody awaiting his initial court appearance which is scheduled for this afternoon.

Another man, this time from rural Pennsylvania, named Adam Bies is charged with "influencing, impeding or retaliating against federal law officers" after posting a deluge of violent threats against federal law enforcement on extremist-favorite social media platform Gab, insisting that everyone in the FBI "from the agents to the janitors" should be killed.

"My only goal is to kill more of them before I drop. I will not spend one second of my life in their custody," said Bies, who is currently in federal custody awaiting his initial court appearance which is scheduled for this afternoon.
Brave brave brave brave Sir RobinAdam

I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say he's a republican. Fox needs to keep the stupid coming. Some people need it just to breathe.

Back
Top Bottom