• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Female vs Male Psychology

So your argument boils down to "men and women scored the same on some reasoning test therefore they have identical reasoning abilities"?
Did you know that when the original IQ test data was obtained women scored higher than men?

Since when 6 girls on 200 boys is "well enough"?

I'm with you barbos.

I didn't say nor did the authors say performance would be identical. I wrote, and the authors wrote, performance would be equivalent given the possibilities for problem solutions.

My whole argument centers around environmental factors driving boys one way and girls another. So correcting expectations should eventually lead to similar participation by boys and girls in domains dominated by one or the other today. Its not a fixed thing the extremes in participation in certain fields.
You are not with me.

I'm with you barbos.

I didn't say nor did the authors say performance would be identical. I wrote, and the authors wrote, performance would be equivalent given the possibilities for problem solutions.

My whole argument centers around environmental factors driving boys one way and girls another. So correcting expectations should eventually lead to similar participation by boys and girls in domains dominated by one or the other today. Its not a fixed thing the extremes in participation in certain fields.
You are not with me.

If you say so.

Back
Top Bottom