• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pinned Folding team - The Godless Ones

Denotes a thread or post that is permanently displayed at the top of the subforum.
And congrats to Never for being our 28th team member with 1 million points! :clapping::thumbsup::yes:

...Annnnd belated congrats to Jokodo for exceeding the 200,000 point mark! Keep up the good work!

My own production seems to have fallen off because the Chrome client I use at work was cranking out lots of small WUs, worth 125 pts/each, usually giving me 3-5 per update period in the stats. Well, something seems to have changed as now I'm getting about 1/3 of the points/WU that I had been getting. Well, at least it's still cranking out something, I guess.

Seems like Never is off just a bit too, lately. I think one of my work machines was offline for a while. It's a shared machine so sometimes it gets restarted without my knowledge, and it's only folding if I'm logged in. It's OK if others just log in after I've done the 'Switch User' thing, but sometimes I get logged out by others.

A slightly belated congratulations to Jokodo for vaulting into the top 50 individual contributors to the team! Went straight from 51 to 49.

I mentioned an issue with the 2nd machine at work I have running the client: it is indeed a shared area and one which I'm not in all that much anymore, so I can't keep as close an eye on it to keep myself logged in as much as possible. *sigh*

Also, I did realize something with the Chrome client: it's moved on to a different project and I'm guessing that is perhaps the source of the lower point totals. Maybe I'm getting easier, lower-value WUs to work on with that for now. So, I guess there's hope that at some point it could pick back up again. Until then, I'll just keep chugging away, I guess. Getting some points are better than none.

Ok. So I'm stopping input from my 1080. Should leave fromderinside with abou one billion three million points ahead of next highest from active The Godless Ones in our folding efforts.

Gonna give the thing a reste.

Tired f hearing rattles and needing to clean desktop case.

Welcome to new member, George S, who has vaulted in his first 2-ish days into the top 50 contributors on the team! Keeping up this pace will really help push us along and stop our free fall down the charts. Glad to have you aboard!

Three computers. Each with 4 CPUs. Only use one for other than folding.

Back
Top Bottom