• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Forgery suspect killed by cop restricting his airway

Thats classic what-about-ery. Distracting with other incidents.
It's literally the same incident. The "protester" started it by throwing bricks at police, a potentially lethal threat. Why is the cop attacked for drawing his gun?
George Floyd's murder and the protests that followed it are the "same" incident ?!

But it took a 200 lb man kneel on his neck for almost 9 minutes to actually kill him.

I guess that’s why a lot of LEOs have condemned Chauvin’s actions.

I am not saying Chauvin and others did nothing wrong. They did plenty wrong, and should be held accountable.
But I don't think it's murder, esp. not 1st or 2nd degree, as many insist Ellison charge them with.

Do you think that olive officers should be held to a higher standard of conduct while in uniform or on duty compared with other citizens.

She most definitely mentions weaves. It just got cut from that version of the video for some reason.
Here you go LD, for your viewing pleasure.

My english is not that good, but what are the "weaves"? What does it mean? is it hair related?

She most definitely mentions weaves. It just got cut from that version of the video for some reason.
Here you go LD, for your viewing pleasure.

My english is not that good, but what are the "weaves"? What does it mean? is it hair related?

It's Derec mocking black people related.

Thats classic what-about-ery. Distracting with other incidents.
It's literally the same incident. The "protester" started it by throwing bricks at police, a potentially lethal threat. Why is the cop attacked for drawing his gun?

Why are protesters attacked for objecting to a police officer kneeling on the neck of a man lying prone with his hands handcuffed behind his back until he died. In broad daylight with the man and witnesses begging them to stop?

Why are protesters attacked for objecting
Do you think actions such as throwing objects (including Molotov cocktails) at police, mowing police down with vehicles (like in Buffalo and Atlanta), looting stores, setting buildings on fire etc. are acceptable forms of "objecting"?

Do you think that olive officers should be held to a higher standard of conduct while in uniform or on duty compared with other citizens.

Well they certainly should be held to high standards as far as their oil is concerned. :)

There weren't any riots happening before that guy was brazenly killed.

Not. one.

Back
Top Bottom