• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Four precincts in Outagamie County involved in possible election fraud

There is no way he will run for a second term (if he makes it through his first). For the rest of his disgusting life he will be able to trade on the fact that he was President (I threw up a little just typing that), so there is no way he will want to go through the hassle of a second term.

I swear I am still waking up every morning thinking this was all just a horrible nightmare. And no, it is not because "the other side won". I didn't feel like this when Bush was in office (and I hated Bush's policies).

This is different. This is beyond just the damage this asshole may cause through his political and economic decisions.

I feel horror and revulsion and embarrassment and not a little bit of pure denial. Please let me wake up from this nightmare.

It's already been a crazy year - who's to say it won't get crazier? http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...oping-for-an-electoral-college-revolt/508433/

There is no way he will run for a second term (if he makes it through his first). For the rest of his disgusting life he will be able to trade on the fact that he was President (I threw up a little just typing that), so there is no way he will want to go through the hassle of a second term.

I swear I am still waking up every morning thinking this was all just a horrible nightmare. And no, it is not because "the other side won". I didn't feel like this when Bush was in office (and I hated Bush's policies).

This is different. This is beyond just the damage this asshole may cause through his political and economic decisions.

I feel horror and revulsion and embarrassment and not a little bit of pure denial. Please let me wake up from this nightmare.

After 4 years you will be immune to this so the next 4 will not be so bad :)

And what makes it worse, to me anyway, is that I REALLY don't believe he even did it fairly.

I don't believe Trump ever had the wherewithal to pull off a massive election fraud on his own. But I'm sure he'd like knowing that he has shaken public faith in the electoral process, even if it took a lot of help from Assange, Putin, and the fake news sites...
Oh I agree with that. And don't think there weren't plenty of governors that helped out (for a price of course)........cough cough........Rick Scott.

After 4 years you will be immune to this so the next 4 will not be so bad :)
Having done the W thing, that is a false statement. Odd, 9/11 occurs and W is heralded as a champion by the Right-Wing. Benghazi happens overseas and Clinton is reviled by the Right-Wing.

And we're done.

Judge's order suspends Michigan's recount

CzE-qKYUcAAD3uR.jpg

Suspended != done.

What other option does she have? The Michigan Court of Appeals said that the election board did not have the authority to grant the recount (Stein is not an aggrieved party). The board then voted 3-1 to stop the recount if the District Court's vacated its restraining order. The District Court vacated it's restraining order. That's that.
It could be argued it was over once the vote was certified in the first place. The level of fuck up to make up 10,000 votes would be detrimental to democracy in general.

I think Trump's oddly timed (and reality show hooked) December 15th date to talk about him and his corporate enterprise will either cement his or Mike Pence's election by the Electoral College.

Suspended != done.

What other option does she have? The Michigan Court of Appeals said that the election board did not have the authority to grant the recount (Stein is not an aggrieved party). The board then voted 3-1 to stop the recount if the District Court's vacated its restraining order. The District Court vacated its restraining order. That's that.

Perhaps if you had read the article to which you linked, you would have noticed the following:

linked article said:
Stein’s attorneys have already appealed to the Michigan Supreme Court to get a state Court of Appeals ruling overturned. That ruling instructs the Board of State of Canvassers to officially end the recount on Thursday.

If the board follows the court’s order, as they are expected to do, Stein could still pursue an appeal before the state’s highest court.

What other option does she have? The Michigan Court of Appeals said that the election board did not have the authority to grant the recount (Stein is not an aggrieved party). The board then voted 3-1 to stop the recount if the District Court's vacated its restraining order. The District Court vacated its restraining order. That's that.

Perhaps if you had read the article to which you linked, you would have noticed the following:

linked article said:
Stein’s attorneys have already appealed to the Michigan Supreme Court to get a state Court of Appeals ruling overturned. That ruling instructs the Board of State of Canvassers to officially end the recount on Thursday.

If the board follows the court’s order, as they are expected to do, Stein could still pursue an appeal before the state’s highest court.

Hope springs eternal, Baldrick.

Back
Top Bottom