• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

GAYS AND ATHEISTS BEWARE:CHRISTIANS HAVE A NEW SECRET WEAPON

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2014/12/afa-issues-year-end-money-beg-warns-of.html#disqus_thread
TimWildmon.jpg

Early next year, AFA will launch a new project unlike any other in the pro-family movement. It’s been almost a year in the making and we’re just about ready to release it. Because atheists and homosexual activists will go all out to attack AFA and this revolutionary new tool for Christians and their families, I can’t go into much detail right now. But I can tell you that we have put an enormous amount of work and financial resources behind it.

I just really want to know the moment the 'tool' was conceived. I think it would be quite instructive.
"So, i saw on the news that a female bullfighter got gored and it came to me! We could...." And the rest was history.

I really hope they do put tons and tons of money and effort into whatever it is. The better will be the schadenfreude when it flops.

This is a fund raising ploy.

No! It can't be! Christians would never do anything that underhanded and cynical!

My first thought on reading was to be reminded of a marketing campaign by the church of scientology. I was a scientologist and went to LA to get the info on this amazing, world-changing campaign from the asthmatic dwarf hisownself, David Miscavige. It was presented to us so beautifully and we totally bought it. One part of the campaign involved thousands of billboards... that never materialized anywhere except for a few in LA for appearances. In reality, it was a big, fat no-show.

Religion loves appearances over substance. For the cult of scientology in particular, faking it is a holy sacrament.

The sad thing, though, is that very few followers are ever aware of the shortcomings of the current delusion they're being fed. They're excited, believing their side ("the good guys") are really doing something significant.

The sad thing, though, is that very few followers are ever aware of the shortcomings of the current delusion they're being fed. They're excited, believing their side ("the good guys") are really doing something significant.
OMG! (Squeal!) That's SO right!
And it's JUST like teen girls reviewing 'shipping fanfiction!

There are truly EXECRABLE stories out there, of, say, NCIS' Gibbs being a sub to DiNozzo's top, taking vacation together to have sex on top of Agent Todd's grave, crying over her loss and seeing her ghost watching them sex it up.

I mean, PENIS used five times in a three-sentence paragraph, that sort of bad.

But the stories have garnered AMAZING reputations and LOVING reviews. So you read them and ask, 'Jesus fuck, what the hell happened?'
And I've come to realize that the reviewers may never have, and never will, read the actual story. They're just creaming at the very THOUGHT that someone, somewhere, has imagined the VERY SAME relationship THEY'VE thought up. It is enough for them to read the story summary and say to themselves, 'SOMEONE agrees with me! I'm not alone!' And then go fap to their framed TV Guide cover page with the characters.

Most of my more-religious family don't CARE if the arguments for God hold up under scrutiny. They get wet just thinking that someone spent time MAKING the argument. That someone, somewhere, has a COUNTER for everyone who questions the choices they've made, the money they've donated, their defense of the Church, their voting record and the time they spent in California defeating gay marriages.

You don't need to provide facts to stroke their.... ego, just tell them you know where the facts are, they squeal, then go fap to the Jesus pic on their bedroom wall.

Is it some sort of hat? I'd really like for it to be some sort of hat.

It's sharks with laser beams on their heads.

So they're just copying Hollywood? That's disappointing. They're a religion, aren't they? Religion and silly hats can't be separated. I really think they're making a mistake going for sharks.

Sharks are never a mistake. Sharknado was fucking AWESOME!!!1!11!!*

*i'm sure it must have been, even though I never actually watched it. I mean, SHARKNADO!

NOW i remember what the thread title reminded me off. The JAO!

Homophobes, racists, sexists, ableists, classists, ageists, and gender oppressionists - watch out! The Jugglers Against Oppression have been formed to fight such oppressive attitudes!

I can't imagine that someone has decided the one vulnerability shared by atheists and gays is Juggling....but about 20 years ago, someone DID think that Juggling could help defeat homophobia.... and sexism... Racism... Able...ism?

Just can't wait to see this tool in action!

Homophobes, racists, sexists, ableists, classists, ageists, and gender oppressionists - watch out! The Jugglers Against Oppression have been formed to fight such oppressive attitudes!

I can't imagine that someone has decided the one vulnerability shared by atheists and gays is Juggling....but about 20 years ago, someone DID think that Juggling could help defeat homophobia.... and sexism... Racism... Able...ism?

So they are going to juggle dildos?

Don't you just love that attitude rightists have? If you ask them to stop being intolerant of others, you are being intolerant of intolerance, therefore you're exactly as bad as they are! If you ask them to stop being dicks, you are just as big a dick as they are, therefore by being dicks to Unapproved Minorities, they are Defending Our Freedom by pissing off those horrible hypocrites who are dicks to people just because they are dicks.

release said:
AFA is one of a handful of groups actually fighting back against the secularists and the humanists in an organized fashion and making a real difference.
Umm... gay marriage is legal in what 36 states now? Where the heck is the backward progress there? Have they accomplished anything other than just slowing progressive progress? If it weren't for the AFA, 41 states would have legalized marriage now.

AFA - Trying to keep families rooted in the 19th century for 30 years.

Funny how gays and atheist are one and the same. But this is the church's choosing. Except for the pope, I don't think he is a true believer.

Oh I got it... they have been developing the Christian version of The Harlem Shake (the biggest innovation since the Side Hug). It will revolutionize proselytizing and go viral on YouTube!

Or maybe they are developing the Jesus Photo Bomb.

Back
Top Bottom