• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

GAYS AND ATHEISTS BEWARE:CHRISTIANS HAVE A NEW SECRET WEAPON

Sharks are never a mistake. Sharknado was fucking AWESOME!!!1!11!!*

Changing one letter in the name Sharknado makes it about a hundred times more awesome:

190kxhyojymfzpng.png

Damn, can't rep you again so soon :p

The sad thing, though, is that very few followers are ever aware of the shortcomings of the current delusion they're being fed. They're excited, believing their side ("the good guys") are really doing something significant.
OMG! (Squeal!) That's SO right!
And it's JUST like teen girls reviewing 'shipping fanfiction!

There are truly EXECRABLE stories out there, of, say, NCIS' Gibbs being a sub to DiNozzo's top, taking vacation together to have sex on top of Agent Todd's grave, crying over her loss and seeing her ghost watching them sex it up.

I mean, PENIS used five times in a three-sentence paragraph, that sort of bad.

But the stories have garnered AMAZING reputations and LOVING reviews. So you read them and ask, 'Jesus fuck, what the hell happened?'
And I've come to realize that the reviewers may never have, and never will, read the actual story. They're just creaming at the very THOUGHT that someone, somewhere, has imagined the VERY SAME relationship THEY'VE thought up. It is enough for them to read the story summary and say to themselves, 'SOMEONE agrees with me! I'm not alone!' And then go fap to their framed TV Guide cover page with the characters.

Most of my more-religious family don't CARE if the arguments for God hold up under scrutiny. They get wet just thinking that someone spent time MAKING the argument. That someone, somewhere, has a COUNTER for everyone who questions the choices they've made, the money they've donated, their defense of the Church, their voting record and the time they spent in California defeating gay marriages.

You don't need to provide facts to stroke their.... ego, just tell them you know where the facts are, they squeal, then go fap to the Jesus pic on their bedroom wall.

I think I edited the NCIS story. Getting it down to five penises in a three sentence paragraph and still preserving the artistic intent, was an accomplishment.

Back
Top Bottom