• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

George Zimmerman accused again

Artemus

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist and general cynic
This time for criminal harassment:
CNN said:
George Zimmerman, the man who was acquitted of murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, has received a criminal summons for stalking, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a press release on Monday.

Zimmerman is accused of repeatedly threatening and harassing Dennis Warren between December 16 and December 25 of last year, the sheriff's office said.
Warren is a private investigator who was hired by a production company that was working on a documentary about Martin's life, according to CNN affiliate WKMG. Deputies said Zimmerman called Warren 55 times, left 36 voicemails, texted him 67 times and sent 27 emails over a nine-day span, WKMG reports.

Trouble just seems to follow him. But Warren probably looked suspicious.

If your hate-boner lasts longer than 4 years, contact your doctor.

Also, LMAO!
George Zimmerman said:
I know how to handle people who f--- with me, I have since February of 2012
The guy really doesn't know when to shut up ...

This time for criminal harassment:
CNN said:
George Zimmerman, the man who was acquitted of murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, has received a criminal summons for stalking, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a press release on Monday.

Zimmerman is accused of repeatedly threatening and harassing Dennis Warren between December 16 and December 25 of last year, the sheriff's office said.
Warren is a private investigator who was hired by a production company that was working on a documentary about Martin's life, according to CNN affiliate WKMG. Deputies said Zimmerman called Warren 55 times, left 36 voicemails, texted him 67 times and sent 27 emails over a nine-day span, WKMG reports.

Trouble just seems to follow him. But Warren probably looked suspicious.

I was just about to post the same story from a different source: George Zimmerman charged with stalking after threatening to feed private investigator to a gator

USA TODAY said:
"Dennis is a (expletive) WHO BOTHERED MY UNCLE IN HIS HOME. Local OR former law officer He's well on his way to the inside of a gator as well. 10-4?" Zimmerman is reported to have told the producer.

Deputies told Warren to send Zimmerman a text message that he cease all contact.

"Zimmerman continued sending threatening text messages, emails and making repeated unwanted phone calls to Warren's phone," deputies wrote in an affidavit.

In all, deputies recorded 55 calls, 67 texts, 36, voicemails and 27 emails from Zimmerman between Dec. 16 and Dec. 25 of last year.

"Text me again. I'll show up at your home you (expletive)!!!" Zimmerman told the investigator, deputies said.

Zimmerman also texted Warren a link to an article where he was quoted as saying "I know how to handle people who (expletive) with me, I have since February of 2012. Anyone who (expletive) with my parents will be fed to an alligator"...

... On Jan. 3 of this year, Sgt. Shannon Seiple with Seminole County Sheriff's Office contacted Zimmerman. He responded with misogynistic epithets and "continued to scream profanity and berate" her over the phone, according to court documents.

Sounds like the thug artist known as George Zimmerman is about to enter his 'Gator Phase'.

Last edited:

Right, what's up with all these people who just can't get over St Zimmerman who keeps appearing in the news over and over for always being completely innocent?

Derec said:
George Zimmerman said:

Yeah, I know, right? He's making it sound like he's completely guilty of taking revenge because someone fucked with him but that's not possible.

George Zimmerman threatens to feed investigator to alligator, deputies say
Zimmerman accused of saying victim was 'on his way to the inside of a gator'

Sounds like he is threatening the life of the PI

Anyone still claiming that Zimmerman isn't a murderous violent fuckwad who deserves to be in prison?

Apparently the article Zimmerman showed the private investigator was this one from December:

The Blast said:
George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z With Violence Over Trayvon Martin Doc

Zimmerman tells The Blast directly, two weeks ago a production team headed by docuseries executive producer Michael Gasparro made unannounced visits to his parents and uncle’s homes in Florida in an attempt to get them on camera.

He claims that production “harassed,” his family, but refused to elaborate on what the harassment was. He also would not answer whether his family agreed at any point to go on camera with the producers.

In a chilling reference to the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman grimly tells us “I know how to handle people who fuck with me, I have since February 2012.”

Zimmerman seems especially upset over money he claims has been paid to his ex-wife over her alleged participation in the documentary.

He says producers have refused to pay his parents or family members, but would not elaborate on their participation or willingness to go on camera for money.

Zimmerman, however, says he is holding Jay-Z and Gasparro responsible, and “anyone who f***s with my parents will be fed to an alligator.”

Naw. You broke yours years ago.
I had it fixed and it worked until 7:50 PM today.
Not buying it. You overload an irony meter just by being in its general vicinity.
Projection is a form of narcissism, not analysis.

I wonder if this producer uses "purple drank". I'll bet she and that entire production company are thugs who are promoting the thug life style.

Quelle surprise, George Z. clearly has anger control issues. No wonder he was the darling of the bigots of the world.

Why is it wrong to have a hate boner for a stalking, violent, murderous POS?

If your hate-boner lasts longer than 4 years, ...
Since murdering Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman has been involved in several incidents that are proof positive he shouldn't be wandering in a neighborhood with a gun, looking for trouble.

After nearly getting killed himself by someone obsessed with him (via mental illness), you'd think Zimmerman would have toned things down.

If your hate-boner lasts longer than 4 years, ...
Since murdering Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman has been involved in several incidents that are proof positive he shouldn't be wandering in a neighborhood with a gun, looking for trouble.

After nearly getting killed himself by someone obsessed with him (via mental illness), you'd think Zimmerman would have toned things down.

Zimmerman has tasted the purple drank of public notoriety and liked it.

Why is it wrong to have a hate boner for a stalking, violent, murderous POS?
Exactly! I still think Zimmerman, OJ and Hitler were/are bad people. Guess I should see a doctor, huh?
Or check a calendar...
When Trump's 'grab 'em by the pussy' comment came out, everyone said, 'That was so long ago.'

Bad people aren't to be held responsible for being shitheads if it was a long time ago. Unless they're Hillary...

Also, LMAO!
George Zimmerman said:

Gosh, people are still criticizing him years later just because he's a racist murderer? That's so unfair! Clearly, this is evidence that racists are the real victims here! Why doesn't anyone defend violent racists?

It's almost as if people think racism and murder are wrong. Can you imagine such a thing? The Social Justice Warriors are ruining America!

Back
Top Bottom