• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

GOP: The party of idiots

They keep complaining about the homeless going to the bathroom outside, but now this loon wants to make the trans do so.

So which is it, going outside is good or is it bad?
If you have a penis, use the gents’ room.

If you have a vagina, use the ladies’ room.

If you can’t even define “woman,” you’re a liberal.

They keep complaining about the homeless going to the bathroom outside, but now this loon wants to make the trans do so.

What does a person do if they have neither penis nor vagina ( or more rarely, both a penis and a vagina)?
Do you endorse these people urinating outside?

And why does your simple rule set differ so vastly from other Republican anti-trans bathroom rules/laws which insist on birth certificate examinations?
Is it merely that the vastness of reality is too complex for simpleminded conservatives to deal with?

Is it merely that the vastness of reality is too complex for simpleminded conservatives to deal with?
Seems like every couple of week there’s another one showing up here to emphasize that point.
I suspect some of them are all the same person.
If not, they’re all gorging on the same misinformation sources.

Seems like every couple of week there’s another one showing up here to emphasize that point.
I suspect some of them are all the same person.
If not, they’re all gorging on the same misinformation sources.
I suspect that some members in the past and present work for actual troll farms, some have been persistent independent "hobby" trolls, and some are just "summer children".

Either way, there are only so many content streams and most content streams are not "fire hoses" insofar as most political interests have little enough media flowing out of them that one person can consume 100% of their content of interest even today, possibly in a couple different channels.

Between Fox News, Sinclair, the NY Post, and whatever their British counterpart is, much of the English speaking world is focused on just a few bullshit spigots so naturally the outcome will be similar no matter which one you look at.

Damn, these people are friggin' morons.

I agree, but It makes me think about Hillary using the term deplorables - she wasn't referring to the average "low info" republican like this, more of the tiki torch weilding "Jews will not replace us" crowd.

This is not 'lo info.
This is low intelligence.

...and they vote. :(

Worse, many of them are highly motivated to vote, and think they are really engaged and more aware than the 'average' voter.

I encountered a lot (a LOT lot) of these morons when I was in KS.

What does a person do if they have neither penis nor vagina ( or more rarely, both a penis and a vagina)?
If a male has had his penis removed, he doesn’t need to use the men’s room. In fact, theres’s zero contradiction in my saying that.

It isn’t really possible for a female not to have a vagina unless it was surgically altered into a fake phallus. And it really then won’t matter which bathroom she uses.

If somehow a person is born with both sets of genitals, the call on which bathroom to use is optional. I don’t think we need to worry about such cases.
Do you endorse these people urinating outside?
That’s a silly question.
And why does your simple rule set differ so vastly from other Republican anti-trans bathroom rules/laws which insist on birth certificate examinations?
I am not all other Republicans. Frankly, I think it sounds ridiculous to demand to “see your papers” before you are allowed into either public bathroom.
I’d say it was the liberal thinking (such as the tone and tenor of your above quote) which the evidence of simplemindedness.

Damn, these people are friggin' morons.

I agree, but It makes me think about Hillary using the term deplorables - she wasn't referring to the average "low info" republican like this, more of the tiki torch weilding "Jews will not replace us" crowd.

This is not 'lo info.
This is low intelligence.

😪
I think it’s about an average showing of intelligence for the Murkin Rumpsucking crowd. These people ARE a representative sample.

Wow. That's quite the utopian society you imagine there, DI. Usually there's a sign on the restroom door indicating which one to use, but it looks like you want another level of specificity.

We know that your spray-tan deity has said "just grab 'em by the pussy," but are you suggesting that this should become a feature of public restrooms?

What will be the screening process for the government employees tasked with checking genitalia? Will they have to go through sensitivity training, or will they just be instructed to go directly for the privates without a by-your-leave?

Is there a time limit for checking the junk of whomever needs to have a wazz, or can they take their sweet time fondling the twigs and berries?

And how's that gonna work in schools? Will there be a designated "touching the genitals of young people" officer? Or will it be a more casual operation with other students grabbing the crotches of their fellow students?

Please...elaborate how you think this will work.

Please...elaborate how you think this will work.
I think any one of the advocates would be happy to demonstrate for you. That's just the great people they are!

Wow. That's quite the utopian society you imagine there, DI. Usually there's a sign on the restroom door indicating which one to use, but it looks like you want another level of specificity.

I don’t think “utopian” has a thing to do with this conversation.

Let’s be real. If men would use the men’s room, some women might not be harassed or attacked by pervs in the ladies’ rooms.
We know that your spray-tan deity

I stopped reading your nonsense at this very moment.

I support Trump. I don’t worship him.

Nor do I care about his spray on tan. That’s a lib thing.

Let’s be real. If men would use the men’s room, some women might not be harassed or attacked by pervs in the ladies’ rooms.

Let me guess. "Real men." The sort of guy who'd punch out a woman who'd punch out one of those "long hairs."

What decade is it in your world?

Let me guess. "Real men." The sort of guy who'd punch out one of those "long hairs."

What decade is it in your world?

And again...are you going to be standing outside of the men's room grabbing genitals?

Mark Robinson, Lt. Gov of NC is a Trump clone, but even more hateful, if that's possible.

https://www.advocate.com/politics/mark-robinson-nc-governor-statements#toggle-gdpr

The man representing the North Carolina Republican party is a Holocaust denier who has often compared homosexuality to pedophilia. Former lieutenant governor Mark Robinson emerged victorious from the state's primaries on Tuesday, securing the Republican nomination for governor in the upcoming general elections. That's right — this anti-LGBTQ+, anti-Semitic, anti-women, and anti-science extremist is apparently the best the party has to offer. Robinson has made headlines and drawn condemnation throughout his career for countless inflammatory statements. And we mean countless — it would take several books to compile all of the denigrating comments the conservative has made online or in office. But here are some of the craziest things he's said, just to remind North Carolinians what they'd be getting themselves into this November if Robinson wins.

Read the rest. It gets worse and of course, the Orange cult leader has endorsed him.

Months after referring to homosexuality as "filth," Robinson said in November that year that straight couples are superior to same-sex couples because they can potentially reproduce sexually. He then equated LGBTQ+ people with “what the cows leave behind,” as well as “maggots” and “flies.”

“I don’t care how much you cut yourself up, drug yourself up and dress yourself up, you still either one of two things — you either a man or a woman," he said

Nice guy, right? /s This is what's happening in the US and some people don't seem concerned and/or continue to support people like Trump and Robinson.

How ya like Robinson, Deplorableinfidel? Is he another one you “support” but don’t “worship?” :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom