• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Happening Now: Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale, armed, barricades self in Fort Lauderdale home, police called

ZiprHead

Substitute Looney
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/09/28/former-trump-campaign-manager-brad-pascale-armed-barricades-self-in-fl-home-police-called/?fbclid=IwAR15mzWJZUu-BHa4CRUKjPOLczzzIXgRKV3nkU42qNg2DIMEGar_aT27iO0

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Former campaign manager for Donald Trump, Brad Parscale, who was replaced by the President less than four month until November’s vote was reportedly armed with a gun and threatening to harm himself at his Fort Lauderdale home on Sunday afternoon.

Police have not confirmed that Parscale worked for Trump, but records confirm that the property in the 2300 block of Desota Drive in Fort Lauderdale is owned by Parscale, 44, and his wife, Candice. Local 10 spoke to neighbors in the Seven Isles neighborhood who also said it was the former advisor to the President.

Fort Lauderdale Police responded to a home in reference to an armed male attempting suicide Sunday afternoon. When officers arrived on the scene, they made contact with the wife of the man who told them her husband was armed, had access to multiple firearms inside the house and was threatening to harm himself. She had placed the 911 call, according to police.

They should send a psychiatrist to calm him down, and assure him he doesn't have to do what the bad man made him do anymore. The nightmare is over.

They’ve made a correction:

“ Police have not confirmed that the barricaded man was Parscale”

The previous statement about police not confirming Parscale worked for Trump was an obvious error.

I’m reading that it was parscale and he’s now in a psych hospital.

The Best Minds. I suppose you'd need to suffer from mental illness to professional troll as Parscale did. The man is an asshole.

They should send a psychiatrist to calm him down, and assure him he doesn't have to do what the bad man made him do anymore. The nightmare is over.

It's pretty damn hard to find a psychiatrist to visit patients in a safe office! You're not going to find many willing to put themselves in uncertain situations with a person off their rocker but armed. His wife reported to 9-11 that he had numerous guns in the house and was prepared to use them.

It's pretty damn hard to find a psychiatrist to visit patients in a safe office! You're not going to find many willing to put themselves in uncertain situations with a person off their rocker but armed. His wife reported to 9-11 that he had numerous guns in the house and was prepared to use them.
It is too late now, but Trump had said he'd have jumped into Parkland, Florida's school... So maybe a missed opportunity for Trump to show his super hero skills.

But if you die, I won't be able to get a loan from you...

My cousin just was hired by a Colorado police department as a "ride along" psychotherapist who specializes in trauma. His job is to respond to incidents that require mental health professionals, and not armed militia.
This is exactly the thing he would have been brought to help out with to avoid unnecessary and potentially lethal engagement.

I wasn't thinking of the shrink going in his house, but rather just talk to him with a loudspeaker with all the cops and neighbours around. Something like: "I can read in your file that you are a bedwetter, but that's no reason to kill yourself!"

My cousin just was hired by a Colorado police department as a "ride along" psychotherapist who specializes in trauma. His job is to respond to incidents that require mental health professionals, and not armed militia.
This is exactly the thing he would have been brought to help out with to avoid unnecessary and potentially lethal engagement.
Well, luckily he was white, so it turned out okay.

To me, this is just another example of how Trump destroys people.
Parscale is an asshole. His entire job as Campaign head was to steal money from the campaign and troll liberals, such as with pic of him and the MAGA mask, the reference to The Death Star, etc...

He was damaged goods off of the shelf. Hopefully he gets better with some of Trump's campaign money spending on the medical bills. He is likely too young to get that $200 card for prescriptions.

I wasn't thinking of the shrink going in his house, but rather just talk to him with a loudspeaker with all the cops and neighbours around. Something like: "I can read in your file that you are a bedwetter, but that's no reason to kill yourself!"

That's hysterical.. why does that make me think of a Leslie Nielson movie?

Back
Top Bottom