• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Happy Birthday!! 4 dead, 20+ injured in ‘Bama.

I mean, all this complaining about thugs, and we get these one-timer thugs out there, mowing down concert goers, dancers, children, teens, etc...

Someone does it for Islam, and it becomes terrorism and we need to stop that. But gun violence, shooting one person or threatening a person with a gun makes you a "thug" and the Justice Department should be on their asses, but the second the person shoots five people... then it becomes more of a "there is nothing we can do" sort of issue. I don't get that.

Exactly! If Affirmative action did anything for (ignorant) white people it was to help them to see what discrimination is and how it affects people. It seems without affirmative action (ignorant) white people wouldn't be in an uproar about people being discriminated against. Thus why I believe that encouraging "thugs" to shoot random people on purpose is what (ignorant) white people need in order to see what the problem with guns are today.

Last edited:
What we need is more people like this to be allowed to have guns.
article said:
Bigelow testified that she began walking away from her sons to keep Webster’s attention on her. After she was shot and lying on the ground, prosecutors say, Webster shot her 7-year-old son Asa in the back of the head, fired at her 12-year-old son Cooper as he ran to the dental office for help and then firmly pressed his handgun to the back of Vaughn Bigelow Jr.’s head, fatally shooting him. Prosecutors said the impression of the gun could be seen on Vaughn's head.

“It doesn’t get more intentional and deliberate than that,” Chief Deputy District Attorney Jennifer Prince told jurors during the prosecution’s closing arguments.

After the shootings, Webster went to Home Depot to buy a new saw for a home renovation project he was working on for his cousin’s construction company, prosecutors said. A clerk testified that it was a routine transaction. Webster returned to work on the project and was arrested by police after his car, identified with the help of Bigelow’s video, was spotted in rush hour traffic that evening, according to testimony from the home's owner and police.
Mentally unwell, he shouldn't have been allowed to have a firearm. Mentally well, he lacked the maturity to to have been allowed to have a firearm. But the LPs, Derecs, NRA, etc... all say we are helpless to prevent gun violence... I mean without arming ourselves to the teeth.

Back
Top Bottom