• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Harris Trump debate

I've heard it suggested that Harris ought to approach FOX and ask for a debate moderated by Bret Baier. Personally I think she should do it, get Orange Manbaby back onstage for the world to see how bad he is. Maybe he'd take the bait. Many have said he'd be a fool to debate her again but his ego might let him do it with FOX.

I've heard it suggested that Harris ought to approach FOX and ask for a debate moderated by Bret Baier. Personally I think she should do it, get Orange Manbaby back onstage for the world to see how bad he is. Maybe he'd take the bait. Many have said he'd be a fool to debate her again but his ego might let him do it with FOX.
My guess is that she's better off working the "Trump is too scared of me to debate" angle.
Tom

My guess is that she's better off working the "Trump is too scared of me to debate" angle.
Tom
I think Harris wins either way. If Trump takes the bait, she makes him look a pathetic demented ass. If Trump doesn't, she can play up his cowardice,

Tom
I think Harris wins either way. If Trump takes the bait, she makes him look a pathetic demented ass. If Trump doesn't, she can play up his cowardice,
I think y’all might be forgetting that Trump WON the first debate in the hivemind of the FOXwashed. The NewsMax mental midgets were 93-6 for the Trump win.
Getting on the Fox News stage isn’t going to change that other than reduced or no real time fact checking. People amenable to changing or making up their mind, don’t religiously soak themselves in fascist propaganda, so the venue matters little if at all. For that matter, I think another debate would have little effect, but a positive one if any, for Harris.
Wasn’t the last one carried on a slew of channels? Oh yeah;

The last presidential debate was carried live on multiple channels, including ABC, CNN, CBS, Fox News, NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, PBS, NewsNation, and BBC[1][4].

I think y’all might be forgetting that Trump WON the first debate in the hivemind of the FOXwashed. The NewsMax mental midgets were 93-6 for the Trump win.
Getting on the Fox News stage isn’t going to change that other than reduced or no real time fact checking. People amenable to changing or making up their mind, don’t religiously soak themselves in fascist propaganda, so the venue matters little if at all. For that matter, I think another debate would have little effect, but a positive one if any, for Harris.
You're right that lots of FOXtards can't think past their noses but that isn't the game. This election is going to be decided by a very narrow margin in a few states and there are voters still making up their minds. FOXtards don't have minds to make up so we're not interested in them. Harris needs to make Manbaby look like the absolute ass he is. If it gets her ten more votes it's worth it.

You're right that lots of FOXtards can't think past their noses but that isn't the game. This election is going to be decided by a very narrow margin in a few states and there are voters still making up their minds. FOXtards don't have minds to make up so we're not interested in them. Harris needs to make Manbaby look like the absolute ass he is. If it gets her ten more votes it's worth it.
There's also (just spit balling it here) probably a decent sized "silent minority" of Fox viewers who are tired of his crap and can be swayed. No, she's not going to change the minds of the online poll-spammers, but if she can win over 10 percent (or he loses them), that's a good thing.

One thing that sets Harris apart from Biden is that she isn't just promoting herself as "not Donald Trump" or "the sane alternative to Donald Trump". She is also campaigning on positive messages about why people should want her for President, even if she were campaigning against a normal Republican alternative. It's really important that Democrats try to actually promote what they have to offer rather than what is wrong with the other candidate. I think that Republicans are a lot better at negative campaigning, so trying to beat them at their own game doesn't work as well with the middle ground of voters as it does with the Democratic base. Those of us who are already committed to Harris can sit around all days thinking up bad things to say about Donald Trump, but we're not the ones that need to be convinced. FWIW, I still think that Harris is still a bit timid about selling the message of what she has to offer, but at least she's doing it.

Back
Top Bottom