• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Has Biden Lost His Mind?

"150 million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability."
-Joe Biden at last night's debate

Aside from the semantical arguments here about voting to exempt yadayadayada, the problem with this is that it is completely bonkers to claim.

150 million is around half the population of the US.
He must be pro-immigration then, where should I send my application?

"150 million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability."

Aside from the semantical arguments here about voting to exempt yadayadayada, the problem with this is that it is completely bonkers to claim.

Correction: It was half the current population of the US.

Don't you remember those guys?

He must be pro-immigration then, where should I send my application?

Just send it to Putin, along with 2 million US dollars, then he will send your 1 million dollar donation on to Trump with his blessing, and you will be a citizen in no time.

Correction: It was half the current population of the US.

Don't you remember those guys?

Never forget.

Yes. In the words of the man himself, you should probably "vote for someone else".

Just make sure you vote on Super Thursday because the declaration of independence said this that and the other thing.

What a terrible thing to have lost one's mind. Or not to have a mind at all. How true that is...

OMG! Did Biden just say he would cure cancer and diabetes?

Remember: Bernie is a terrible candidate because his plans are impractical and expensive, and he can't guarantee that any of them will happen.

Vote for reality! Vote for mediocre yet reachable goals! And vote for a cure for cancer!

Remember: Bernie is a terrible candidate because his plans are impractical and expensive, and he can't guarantee that any of them will happen.

Vote for reality! Vote for mediocre yet reachable goals! And vote for a cure for cancer!

Wanna bet no media outlet tries to destroy him with debate questions about it?

R8rMWl2.png

Wanna bet no media outlet tries to destroy him with debate questions about it?

Oh, conservative radio will have a field day with it tomorrow morning. But the big media outlets will just be happy their guy managed to string so many sentences together.

Now he says he is an OBiden Bama Democrat.

I can actually understand this slip up. It's an easy mistake to make when you have to speak a lot, etc.

But it also fits in with everything else.

Back
Top Bottom