• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Has Biden Lost His Mind?

OMG! Did Biden just say he would cure cancer and diabetes?

Remember: Bernie is a terrible candidate because his plans are impractical and expensive, and he can't guarantee that any of them will happen.

Vote for reality! Vote for mediocre yet reachable goals! And vote for a cure for cancer!
Mr. Sanders talks a great game, but talk is cheap. Mr. Sanders accomplished virtually nothing during his long career in the Senate. Looking at his history, there is little reason to expect Mr. Sanders to achieve much of any of his promises if he becomes President.

Both Mr. Biden and Mr. Sanders have big negatives in my view. Their only plus is that neither one is Mr. Trump.

OMG! Did Biden just say he would cure cancer and diabetes?

Remember: Bernie is a terrible candidate because his plans are impractical and expensive, and he can't guarantee that any of them will happen.

Vote for reality! Vote for mediocre yet reachable goals! And vote for a cure for cancer!
Mr. Sanders talks a great game, but talk is cheap. Mr. Sanders accomplished virtually nothing during his long career in the Senate. Looking at his history, there is little reason to expect Mr. Sanders to achieve much of any of his promises if he becomes President.

Both Mr. Biden and Mr. Sanders have big negatives in my view. Their only plus is that neither one is Mr. Trump.

b6ba490538ddab83e18fc6eaa47a34a9.png

Wanna bet no media outlet tries to destroy him with debate questions about it?

Oh, conservative radio will have a field day with it tomorrow morning. But the big media outlets will just be happy their guy managed to string so many sentences together.

Nope. Looks like he got ahead of it and cussed out a voter, challenged him to a fistfight, and said he didn't work for voters.

Wanna bet no media outlet tries to destroy him with debate questions about it?

Oh, conservative radio will have a field day with it tomorrow morning. But the big media outlets will just be happy their guy managed to string so many sentences together.

Nope. Looks like he got ahead of it and cussed out a voter, challenged him to a fistfight, and said he didn't work for voters.

Not exactly.

He said he was going to slap him in the face. I think that's worse when someone doesn't consider you equal to duel.

Then he said they should go outside. Which is what you mean.

Not exactly.

He said he was going to slap him in the face. I think that's worse when someone doesn't consider you equal to duel.

Then he said they should go outside. Which is what you mean.

So, trading one stable genius for another one?

"There is nothing that Biden does that Trump doesn't do worse."
- Conservative Windsor Mann

The Best Words:

Back
Top Bottom